Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 73. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 8
Technically they fulfilled the request to open the wallets. You can deposit and you can request a withdrawal, but the withdrawals are cancelled.  You can put it in, but you can't get it out.

REMINDER: YOBIT HAS ONLY ABOUT 30% OF THE NYC FUNDS THEY CLAIM TO HAVE.  DO NOT BUY NYC ON YOBIT.  DO NOT DEPOSIT NYC ON YOBIT.  IF YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR NYC THEN WITHDRAW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ... THE FUNDS WILL NOT LAST LONG
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
HUGE NEWS!!!

YOBIT HAS UPDATED WALLETS TO CURRENT BLOCKCHAIN HEIGHT AND TURNED GREEN / ONLINE.

YOBIT IS NOW TRADING NEW CHAIN NYC!!!

NYC DEPOSITS NOW OPEN.

NYC WITHDRAWALS NOW OPEN.

Thank Yobit for having faith in NYC.

THANK YOU ALL NYC SUPPORTERS!!!

Technically they fulfilled the request to open the wallets. You can deposit and you can request a withdrawal, but the withdrawals are cancelled.  You can put it in, but you can't get it out.

Speaking of Yobit, just heard the funniest quote about some "autistic guy" in the trollbox  Cheesy

@everyone This is a warning to all NYC community members

Yobit is now allowing deposits, but is cancelling all withdraw requests. We recommend that you do not send any coins to Yobit. If you can ever withdraw your coins, do so immediately. Several community members and team members have tested withdraws and it does not work. We will keep you updated if this changes

Technically they fulfilled the request to open the wallets. You can deposit and you can request a withdrawal, but the withdrawals are cancelled.  You can put it in, but you can't get it out.
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
@everyone This is a warning to all NYC community members

Yobit is now allowing deposits, but is cancelling all withdraw requests. We recommend that you do not send any coins to Yobit. If you can ever withdraw your coins, do so immediately. Several community members and team members have tested withdraws and it does not work. We will keep you updated if this changes

From NYC Discord
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Cargo shorts??? 5 1/2 years at the healm and your complaint is cargo shorts??? You trough-feeding, govt t*t suckling, clown posse member. Your whole clan should be BANNED from existence.

I searched the English language far and wide, nowhere did I find the word "healm" but what I did find was a bunch of really comfortable cargo shorts that I think you would like, the tan ones with the really deep side pockets, free shipping too, you should grab a few pairs while it's still warm outside! I don't know why you're obsessed with government officials, maybe you're off your meds again, or maybe you really do think we're all government officials out to get you, whatever the case may be, it's not healthy, and you should seek professional help. As far being a "clown posse member" I think the term you were reaching for is "Juggalo" you absent minded, uncultured swine. Even if I was a "clown posse member" as you claim, I would gladly sport the hideous painted face over the tan cargo shorts any day of the week.  Wink

Speaking of swine, who even let you out of the loony bin anyways? Nobody has heard from you in so long that we all thought you had finally closed up shop in New York, packed up your tan cargo shorts, and took a nose dive off the deep end, which in the opinion of 10,000+ community members, would have been the best thing that ever happened to NewYorkCoin. But alas, here we are. The "Community" is scoring integrations like CoinToPay which make NYC more competitive in retail POS, while you and your ever so active "Advisory Board" are over here pushing to achieve the impossible. Why do you want NYC wallets opened back up on an exchange that served as an attack vector during the 51% attack, watched it happen, and did absolutely nothing about it afterwards? And I'm the suckling?

Lastly, I will quote Prohashing in regards to Yobit. "They aren't actually trading NewYorkCoins, but paper slips that are called NewYorkCoins."
Cargo shorts??? 5 1/2 years at the healm and your complaint is cargo shorts??? You trough-feeding, govt t*t suckling, clown posse member. Your whole clan should be BANNED from existence.
Would you silly strokers stop trying to flatter yourselves. Your pathetic team-up strategy has had limited affect. Face the facts, lick your wounds and head yonder! Trying to discredit NYC by making insane accusations against it's pioneer and earliest supporter might fly with the double-digit IQ crowd. But true crypto supporters (not GOVT INFILTRATORS POSSE) can see right through your amateur shenanigans.

Dirty tricks can lick dirty d*cks!

Sincerely,

The one and only NYC Smiley

Seems like the only dirty tricks are coming from your side, so I suppose we know who is truly in possession of the proverbial bag of dirty dicks with their mouth wide open, better do some "government infiltration" with those.  Wink  I honestly question your ability to "pioneer" anything, since you can't even form a valid response to anything I said. I will accept your paranoid schizophrenic babble of a response as a form of poetic justice, because you know that I speak the truth, and you know that you haven't done shit for this coin for the last 2 years but sit on the sidelines like a cheerleader who doesn't even understand the sport they're cheering for. Your repetitive babbling alongside Bilal in your ugly ass cargo shorts and over sized tee at every event made us all cringe, so please for the sake of NewYorkCoin, don't do that again, we're classier than that.

I will admit sir, you have a verrrry long history with NewYorkCoin, but rest assured, that when I read into history, it makes me cringe just about as much as your cargo shorts.
Activity: 641
i just buy more NYC today

bitebtc dump make a  good deal to buy
Your point was that NYC has been infiltrated by silly strokers with double-digit IQ's? Using elementary tactics of trying to discredit the pioneer while also "supporting" the project? hmmmmm...Amateurs become boring. Quickly.
Activity: 27
Would you silly strokers stop trying to flatter yourselves. Your pathetic team-up strategy has had limited affect. Face the facts, lick your wounds and head yonder! Trying to discredit NYC by making insane accusations against it's pioneer and earliest supporter might fly with the double-digit IQ crowd. But true crypto supporters (not GOVT INFILTRATORS POSSE) can see right through your amateur shenanigans.

Sincerely,

Within 10 minutes of my post charlie comes back and proves my point  Wink

Sincerely,

Activity: 27
"Community" is very anti-Yobit. And that hasn't helped expedite the resolution at all.

If you weren't such an ignorant and useless scum bag, you would understand why the "Community" is anti Yobit. Members of the "Community" you refer to are actually just normal everyday people who are now pissed because they have been blocked from accessing their funds on Yobit, the terrible, unregulated, customer support free, high fee carrying, SHIT SHOW of an exchange that you put on a pedestal. Says a lot about you personally if you're putting an exchange like Yobit on your shoulders and carrying it through the flames, and get it right, NYC DOES NOT LOVE YOBIT. As a matter of fact, for the record, NYC HATES YOBIT!!! It has been joked about for years that maintenance requests sent to Yobit actually end up near the Bermuda Triangle, probably sitting there next to all the Yobicodes you've sent to scammers....

Yobit will never open the wallets, they stated that NYC was delisted in a blog post many, many months ago, and they will not be relisting, are you that out of the loop?!?! THERE IS NO RESOLUTION TO EXPEDITE, YOU IDIOT!!!! The sooner you get that through your thick skull, the sooner you can move on from your mistake of ever getting NYC listed on such a poor excuse for an exchange, and then likely the mistake of leaving your own funds on it during the fork, so go eat shit on that one buddy, karma's a bitch. No amount of shitty 10K bounties to spam Yobit supports will grant you access to the amount of NYC you left on Yobit. That, or you could just keep generating and sending Yobicodes to scammers like I've watched you do for lord knows long, since that's a good way to spend your dough, dummy.

We always thought you were a parasite, but the last year or so has shown the true hodlers and supporters of NewYorkCoin that you are nothing more than a pest.

I agree. I also think this project would be doing much better in it's current state if scryptenthusiast would stop getting in his own way so to speak. It's hard to take this project seriously when the mod always sounds like he's having a nervous breakdown and constantly insults people who try to ask him reasonable questions.
Government Contractor WEENIES will never be accepted by the true NYC community. Keep trying though, it makes the adventure more interesting. They tried to kill NYC with a backdoor enabled 51% attack. And won a short-term victory, keeping NYC prices depressed for a little while longer. But in the end, the victory will go to NYC and it's faithful hodler's.

P.S. Crypto banning in India may present some opportunities for NYC. When the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin' !!!
"Community" is very anti-Yobit. And that hasn't helped expedite the resolution at all.

If you weren't such an ignorant and useless scum bag, you would understand why the "Community" is anti Yobit. Members of the "Community" you refer to are actually just normal everyday people who are now pissed because they have been blocked from accessing their funds on Yobit, the terrible, unregulated, customer support free, high fee carrying, SHIT SHOW of an exchange that you put on a pedestal. Says a lot about you personally if you're putting an exchange like Yobit on your shoulders and carrying it through the flames, and get it right, NYC DOES NOT LOVE YOBIT. As a matter of fact, for the record, NYC HATES YOBIT!!! It has been joked about for years that maintenance requests sent to Yobit actually end up near the Bermuda Triangle, probably sitting there next to all the Yobicodes you've sent to scammers....

Yobit will never open the wallets, they stated that NYC was delisted in a blog post many, many months ago, and they will not be relisting, are you that out of the loop?!?! THERE IS NO RESOLUTION TO EXPEDITE, YOU IDIOT!!!! The sooner you get that through your thick skull, the sooner you can move on from your mistake of ever getting NYC listed on such a poor excuse for an exchange, and then likely the mistake of leaving your own funds on it during the fork, so go eat shit on that one buddy, karma's a bitch. No amount of shitty 10K bounties to spam Yobit supports will grant you access to the amount of NYC you left on Yobit. That, or you could just keep generating and sending Yobicodes to scammers like I've watched you do for lord knows long, since that's a good way to spend your dough, dummy.

We always thought you were a parasite, but the last year or so has shown the true hodlers and supporters of NewYorkCoin that you are nothing more than a pest.

Well look who the cat drug in...

I guess my NYC donations continue  Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
Merit: 12

It's trading pre fork because you fail to keep your word and pay for the work done. You failed to even credit my BTC I put to cover losses

TronREX, you should reach out to the current devs on Github (github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC) and not deal with this nonsense any further.  By the way Scryptenthusiast, I wasn't "Moonshot" (I never use fake profiles) but I echo his sentiments.  I don't need to troll you.
He even got himself banned from yobit for not keeping his word. Like if anyone does work for free now in days.
Proven Blockchain since 2014...

The one and only NYC!

Activity: 18
is this coin still going strong
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
He even got himself banned from yobit for not keeping his word. Like if anyone does work for free now in days.
Pages:
Jump to: