Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 9. (Read 141004 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
And praise Charlie he’s really doing the lords work by pushing nyc price with $44 worth of volume guess that roadmap really worked now the “big money investors” have arrived hahaha
Dumping a bunch of trinitm and GIA's stash of NYC into my Coinomi wallet.    Grin

Some other TRUE NYC SUPPORTERS have been doing the same. From weak weasel hands into rock solid #HODL'er hands.

https://nycoin.net/nyc-coin-roadmap.jpg

Lol he realized his attempts to fud cmelion and James got him nowhere so he’s trying to turn to 2 others I’m sry she left you charlie and no it wasn’t your little dick it was your dick attitude  Shocked
Approximately 171 million XRP worth approximately US$99,016,700
100 million NYC worth about $1100,Why XRP is so valuable? In fact, NYC is no worse than XRP, but there are some stupid guys in NYC.
Those fools who are in the head are still selling NYC on the floor,
Even undermining the development of NYC,Really stupid guy.
Sell as much as you like, I will buy more bargains,One day in the future, wait until the intestines are spit out.
I will use NYC to buy big houses, luxury cars and yachts in New York. Wink

Only person dumping on you is Charlie!

The only thing Charlie didn’t do was let you on the boat,
Let you always pay attention to the ship dynamics ,Your heart has been suffering in pain.
Sooner or later you have to on the boat, it is better to  on the boat earlier. Wink

Lmao don’t you have some pots to drop on the floor to name some kids? Ponggg pannnn take 1 moment to get ya head out of his ass so you can breathe
Activity: 81
100 million NYC worth about $1100,Why XRP is so valuable? In fact, NYC is no worse than XRP, but there are some stupid guys in NYC.
Sell as much as you like, I will buy more bargains,One day in the future, wait until the intestines are spit out.

The only thing Charlie didn’t do was let you on the boat,
Let you always pay attention to the ship dynamics ,Your heart has been suffering in pain.
Sooner or later you have to on the boat, it is better to  on the boat earlier. Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Dumping a bunch of trinitm and GIA's stash of NYC into my Coinomi wallet.    Grin

Some other TRUE NYC SUPPORTERS have been doing the same. From weak weasel hands into rock solid #HODL'er hands.

kasen, how is cointiply working out for you?   Tongue

You should ask how is coinpot working! Again a know nothing dumb ass- I see you’re still up to your no good ways pumping and dumping on your community followers  Grin

kasen, how is cointiply working out for you?   Tongue

Lmfaooo wtf is this shit? Your kids school digital art project? Dude ain’t even set no dates nothing like wtf ....oh a 2021 roadmap with no deadlines? Yes! Exactly what I’ve been waiting for I’m going to invest in nyc now hahahaha dick!!!

JOIN OFFICIAL NYC DISCORD  https://discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

And participate in helping NYC Supporters DISMANTLE the NYC "sell wall" at 4-5 gwei!

P.S. if you have any cheapies that you would like to SELL near all-time low prices, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!   Cool

It’s falling like a hot potato lol

GOVERNMENT

SUCKS

BITCOIN

ROCKS

They suck but u still there sucking their dick and paying taxes on crypto gains right? U are a fool
kasen, make sure you get access to that domain registry... tick tock...   Kiss

I'll be checking on Feb 7th...  Shocked

dead link = Google removal tool

Guess someone hasn’t been checking on the official nyc discord!! Lmaooooo

JOIN OFFICIAL NYC DISCORD  https://discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

And participate in helping NYC Supporters DISMANTLE the NYC "sell wall" at 4-5 gwei!

P.S. if you have any cheapies that you would like to SELL near all-time low prices, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!   Cool

GOVERNMENT

SUCKS

BITCOIN

ROCKS
The bull market is upon us. are you on board?

It's almost time for NewYorkCoin to get noticed again...

We love NYC.   Wink
kasen, make sure you get access to that domain registry... tick tock...   Kiss

I'll be checking on Feb 7th...  Shocked

dead link = Google removal tool
Charlie what happened sir? The only place you can post your lies are on your discord? Seeing if anyone opposes you there they get banned lol

He has sent yet another deadline/promise y’all Feb 7th the official nyc website and team will magically vanish

Let’s get a betting pool going on if he’s wrong and falls flat on his face YET AGAIN! Lol
Activity: 24

You can leave if you don't recognize NYC,support NYC , and still lurking here like a spy, are you a fool? Still have another intention.

Duroak you, if you believe pizdabol Charlie, I hope that soon he will be sent to prison for cheating, and he will definitely deceive you.
Pages:
Jump to: