Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 11. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
#fake "Community" with their #fake News and #fake Fees are in a death spiral.

The #fake "Community" scammers have been fully EXPOSED.  

Caught red-handed trying to change 100% FREE NYC into "a solution for inexpensive global value transmission."

Come on over and join the REAL NYC at Official New York Coin discord. https://discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

THE ORIGINAL LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE CRYPTO SINCE 2014

I find that those that tend to yell the loudest are the most full of shit.

The beautiful thing about a decentralized blockchain is it’s transparency, I’d love , wait! I’d pay to see the day Charlie actually post proof of 1 of so called “discoveries” that he claims to have “Caught” the devs doing shady things, he keeps calling it a “dev fee” when in fact he knows it’s a dust fee that gets paid out to miners.

it’s like the boy who cried wolf!

I thought we weren't suppose to provide proof and just yell and make people think we are right because we talk louder.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Feb 7th will be here before you know it...  Grin

A failed coup about to disappear - literally.

Google Webpage Removal Request Tool for 404/410 dead links.   Shocked
Activity: 417
Merit: 0

Caught red-handed trying to change 100% FREE NYC into "a solution for inexpensive global value transmission."

Come on over and join the REAL NYC at Official New York Coin discord. https://discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/2018_NYCoin_Community_of_Bag-Holders.png

The beautiful thing about a decentralized blockchain is it’s transparency, I’d love , wait! I’d pay to see the day Charlie actually post proof of 1 of so called “discoveries” that he claims to have “Caught” the devs doing shady things, he keeps calling it a “dev fee” when in fact he knows it’s a dust fee that gets paid out to miners.

it’s like the boy who cried wolf!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/2018_NYCoin_Community_of_Bag-Holders.png

#FAKENEWS

Here’s some more fake new for yall!

Posted by Charlie in his server “ In 3 years #fake "Community" couldn't get an Electrum server/wallet for NYC. Gonna feel bad for their wannabe-tech-ego's if @CryptoLover can get it done in less than 30 days...  After all, #fake "Community" can't even get their tip-bot to function.  🤪”

Let’s debunk this claim shall we? I know for a fact Charlie had been the 1 promising this electrum wallet for years!! I think around the same time he was also promoting his coinezi exchange that was “supposed to take nyc to the top” lol nothing came of it but here he is trying to throw yet another 1 of his failures on the NYCoin dev Team.

As far as the tip bot goes sir they already said they’re working on a new 1 but it’s funny you think going to their server and have ppl from yours spam dms to invite members with the lure of a working tip bot will help you! It’s funny and a little sad you are trying to hard but please sir keep feeling like a boss on your platforms, after all is YOUR 1 man controlled platform after all isn’t it? Your true colors will show eventually so I’m not worried....
Activity: 750
Merit: 100

Everyone Is Charlie. And No-one Is Kasan.   Cry

What will happen to #fake "Community" on Feb 7th?  

Should I tell them?... (hehehe) Cheesy

Your #fake "Community" of #fake news and #fake fees have all but been erased from NewYorkCoin at this point. Your "Community" will be NOTHING other than a footnote on newyorkcoin.net/history.html about incompetent infiltraitors that tried to change a 100% FREE NYC network into "a solution for inexpensive global value transmission." And the Guardian of NYC will ensure that inevitable fate. Come Feb 7th, your #fake "Community" disappears. POOF!   Shocked
The return of NYC value will not be stopped by anyone blocking it. On the contrary, NYC will become stronger than ever.

WE LOVE NYC. I will always buy it, own it.

I will use NYC to buy a large estate、Supercar、private airplane  and others   in the United States. Wink

I just love how this account seems to not speak English well at certain times and at others seems to speak it perfectly! You slipping up Charlie  Cheesy

Kasan0024 , I'am not Charlie , my name is jason, I'am from china.  你不要把任何人都说成Charlie,我行不改名坐不改姓,如果你看好NYC,那我们就一起合作,把NYC发展的更好,让更多的人接受它,认同它,如果你真的不看好NYC,你也可以离开,NYC少了你一人,NYC还是会继续向前,地球少了谁都还一样会自转,不会因为少了谁而停止。

Hi Jason so if you follow for so long why do you follow charlie? Lol you would think you learned your lesson by now!

Also Charlie stole your identity so to everyone you can type some Chinese writing provided by google You Are Charlie! Try changing your name lol
kasan, your team work added a fee to a free network and eliminated liquidity.

2 of 3 features that make NYC a challenger to Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover/PayPal/wire/other crypto.

In 3 years, since seeing your sad face at Washington Square Park meetup, you have ZERO internet presence. Not even a discord channel any longer. Soon not even a website.

Your team will always be a part of NYC history. The incompetent infiltraitors that spun their wheels for 3 years.

And during next BTC supercycle will ALL be in tears.   Cry
Why are you always talking about the Bitcoin supercycle? After all, Nyc is a separate coin, it should not depend on bitcoin if it is dealt with.

Lol because he’s full of shit don’t let him fool you with long posts and BIG words he was just hoping for btc to pull nyc along for the ride but if no one is trading it there’s no volume for it to rise in value that’s the plain and simple fact! And he does nothing to help this aspect nor does he do anything rather that try to further divide an already divided community! Rather than put his petty vendetta aside and stop posting false info about the real devs, he basically forked the community but not the coin! For example he keeps going on about this “FEE” nonsense but what he doesn’t tell you is that DUST FEE goes towards miners of NYCoin to help further give them incentives to continually mine, the last and final halving happened next month on or around December 14 and block rewards will go to 50NYC rewards a ill never go up or down from there! So that’s where the dust fee comes in nicely IMO to go towards miners! He won’t ever mention this though all he’s stuck in is there a “FEE” and that fee is literally a DUST FEE lol but small brain Charlie  can’t comprehend that fact  Wink
kasan, sincler, m.antonio, et al -

What happened to #fake "Community" discord?...

Did it go looking for #fake "Community" block explorer?...

Cry

What happened to “don’t miss out on the next btc pump and nyc will rally”? Now it’s supercycle? Lol this btc pump was a pretty impressive 1 guess you waiting for that $300k btc that the citi executive wrote about!  Huh

Just shows how the things you post are non factual
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
Great idea. See what you can do.
Activity: 24
sincler, you obviously have no understanding of the Blockchain space. Or are just pretending to be clueless.

Alt-coins (forks of Bitcoin blockchain - not bogus erc-20 tokens/clones) are BITCOIN. Alt-coins of VALUE have IMPROVED upon Bitcoin code. Faster block time. Reduced fees. Added privacy. Etc.

NewYorkCoin IS Bitcoin. An improved, more usable version. With all of the genius of the blockchain's trustless open transaction ledger.

When Bitcoin, that newbies ALL buy during FOMO time due to it's constant coverage in the media, SKYROCKETS in value next. Like it does every SUPERCYCLE throughout its history - guess what happens... ALL altcoins go along for the FOMO ride; either during or a few weeks later. Haven't you done ANY research?

NYC (and other micro-cap coins) will experience small-cap stock percentage gains -VS- large cap stock percentage gains (BTC, ETH, LTC) during a buying frenzy / irrational exuberance similar to dot-com era.

Now do you understand why? Or are you still confused...   Huh
I know all this, but I don’t understand why you do not advertise nyc in the press, on the Internet and elsewhere. And why is nyc still not listed on well-known and large exchanges?
kasan, sincler, m.antonio, et al -

What happened to #fake "Community" discord?...

Did it go looking for #fake "Community" block explorer?...

Cry
sincler, you obviously have no understanding of the Blockchain space. Or are just pretending to be clueless.

Alt-coins (forks of Bitcoin blockchain - not bogus erc-20 tokens/clones) are BITCOIN. Alt-coins of VALUE have IMPROVED upon Bitcoin code. Faster block time. Reduced fees. Added privacy. Etc.

NewYorkCoin IS Bitcoin. An improved, more usable version. With all of the genius of the blockchain's trustless open transaction ledger.

When Bitcoin, that newbies ALL buy during FOMO time due to it's constant coverage in the media, SKYROCKETS in value next. Like it does every SUPERCYCLE throughout its history - guess what happens... ALL altcoins go along for the FOMO ride; either during or a few weeks later. Haven't you done ANY research?

NYC (and other micro-cap coins) will experience small-cap stock percentage gains -VS- large cap stock percentage gains (BTC, ETH, LTC) during a buying frenzy / irrational exuberance similar to dot-com era.

Now do you understand why? Or are you still confused...   Huh
Activity: 24

2 of 3 features that make NYC a challenger to Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover/PayPal/wire/other crypto.

In 3 years, since seeing your sad face at Washington Square Park meetup, you have ZERO internet presence. Not even a discord channel any longer. Soon not even a website.

Your team will always be a part of NYC history. The incompetent infiltraitors that spun their wheels for 3 years.

Why are you always talking about the Bitcoin supercycle? After all, Nyc is a separate coin, it should not depend on bitcoin if it is dealt with.

Activity: 81
I have supported NYC since 2014 and will continue.

I love NYC.
Activity: 81
The return of NYC value will not be stopped by anyone blocking it. On the contrary, NYC will become stronger than ever.

WE LOVE NYC. I will always buy it, own it.

I will use NYC to buy a large estate、Supercar、private airplane  and others   in the United States. Wink

I just love how this account seems to not speak English well at certain times and at others seems to speak it perfectly! You slipping up Charlie  Cheesy

Kasan0024 , I'am not Charlie , my name is jason, I'am from china.  你不要把任何人都说成Charlie,我行不改名坐不改姓,如果你看好NYC,那我们就一起合作,把NYC发展的更好,让更多的人接受它,认同它,如果你真的不看好NYC,你也可以离开,NYC少了你一人,NYC还是会继续向前,地球少了谁都还一样会自转,不会因为少了谁而停止。
kasan, I need to THANK YOU for helping this forum surpass 134,000 reads.   Grin

Lol team work makes the dream work , would be possible if I didn’t have you here  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: