Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 12. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
el_med, ah_med, oh_med, ay_med is a friend of NYCoin Community.  Wink
kasan, I need to THANK YOU for helping this forum surpass 134,000 reads.   Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
https://newyorkcoin.net/img/TeamNYC.png

5 Random WINNERS to Receive 100,000 NYCoin each

TONIGHT at Official New York Coin Discord

discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

Midnight EST

100,000 NYC Giveaway!

Don't miss out

Dude got over 6000 Twitter followers and can’t even get 100 ppl to join via his tweet about his discord server so he’s “hosting join giveaways”, clown!!!!
kasan, you are a world-class sleuth.

btw, you are welcome to join Official NYC Discord anytime. Everyone else from #fake "Community" has jumped ship and come over. Why not follow their lead?   Grin

Because you should know I’m not a follower or someone easily fooled! I would happily take what you say as facts once you stop just running with baseless claims and start providing facts! But time and time again you stay “proof is coming or soon” and nothing comes from it and you let it die quietly!

See how he didn’t even dispute my theory about fologory y’all that should tell you how this dude operates but he’s there blaming the devs for yet another one of his failures!

You are WINNING CHARLIE  Grin

Now you are blaming the devs for having nyc on text wallet and having a “fee”! Lol do you not understand what 3RD PARTY mean? They have to make money also lol and it’s doge btc eth and a lot other coins listed on text wallet! Guess they all stupid also?
HINT: that should tell you who I am on your discord hehehe you spoke with me tonight

5 Random WINNERS to Receive 100,000 NYCoin each

TONIGHT at Official New York Coin Discord

discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

Midnight EST

100,000 NYC Giveaway!

Don't miss out
kasan, you are a world-class sleuth.

btw, you are welcome to join Official NYC Discord anytime. Everyone else from #fake "Community" has jumped ship and come over. Why not follow their lead?   Grin
Here’s some FUD for yall, NYC2014- “Folgory listed NYC earlier this year. They updated Ubuntu servers and were having issues compiling NYC wallet. #fake “Community” devs were unable to assist. I bet @CryptoLover can help them out.”

Now let’s break this claim down a bit more shall we?

Charlie listed nyc on folgory, ask yourself this.... if Charlie hates the devs so much never gives them credit for all the good they have done for nyc and only post lies with no proof of any of his claims, why would he list the devs contact information on the listing request form?  Huh
My take is they contacted Charlie about the issues they were having, but Charlie being himself and possessing non dev skills and at the time claiming to have a dev on his “team” (which was another lie), couldn’t assist them! Folgory never reached out to the actual devs because again Charlie listed his contact info only (website etc) but here he is on his “official discord server” spreading yet another lie! And it’s funny your name on discord is NYC2014 wonder where I’ve seen that name before  Huh Wink Grin

The return of NYC value will not be stopped by anyone blocking it. On the contrary, NYC will become stronger than ever.

WE LOVE NYC. I will always buy it, own it.

I will use NYC to buy a large estate、Supercar、private airplane  and others   in the United States. Wink

I just love how this account seems to not speak English well at certain times and at others seems to speak it perfectly! You slipping up Charlie  Cheesy
Kasan0024
   The others coin is already counting USD, and you are still spitting out here. With this strength, it is better to return the value of NYC, to $1 to $2...to $10...
After that, buy a large estate in the United States.

Basic math makes this impossible nyc would then need to have a higher market cap than btc itself! Do you see that happening?
kasan, it's almost time to celebrate - you're going to be an extremely wealthy person soon! your 10+ Billion NYC-oshi will get you something else to do other than bitcointalk trolling. Come over and join Official NYC Discord Community. Lots of exciting developments to be announced over the next few weeks. Your screen name can be not-porsche-quite-yet  Grin

https://nycoin.net/images/logocombo.png

If I join you’ll just kick me out so come on don’t act or pretend to be a nice guy!
Activity: 81
The return of NYC value will not be stopped by anyone blocking it. On the contrary, NYC will become stronger than ever.

WE LOVE NYC. I will always buy it, own it.

I will use NYC to buy a large estate、Supercar、private airplane  and others   in the United States. Wink
Kasan0024
   The others coin is already counting USD, and you are still spitting out here. With this strength, it is better to return the value of NYC, to $1 to $2...to $10...
After that, buy a large estate in the United States.
kasan, it's almost time to celebrate - you're going to be an extremely wealthy person soon! your 10+ Billion NYC-oshi will get you something else to do other than bitcointalk trolling. Come over and join Official NYC Discord Community. Lots of exciting developments to be announced over the next few weeks. Your screen name can be not-porsche-quite-yet  Grin

At soon as, BTC will exceed $20000, and NYC will start soon, will up to $1
Now, is best time to buy NYC.

Lol classic example of Charlie using his other accounts to make it seem like he has believers, he can’t bring any real value to nyc so this is his go to, “when btc moons we’ll moon!” Lmao why don’t you create some real value? What are you going to say your dev about to get an electrum wallet up? I’ll is it’s about time you’ve over been promising this for the past 3 years....why don’t you ask him to create your coinezi exchange while he’s at it? That’s been promised for the past 4 years....how about those BIG NAME exchanges? Those were also promised but we got some bs bot wash trading exchange (SouthX excluded) come on Charlie as much times I put you on blast and expose you at least pump my bags lol if you can’t go sit in your corner and don’t throw stones if YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE  Wink

And let’s be real nyc will never be $1 so don’t sell false hope!!!
0.00001 NYC transaction fee is almost zero value now

I don't see anything wrong with that

There isn’t anything wrong with it all, Charlie just wants to make his crazy conspiracy theories sound like that have a ground to stand on.
At soon as, BTC will exceed $20000, and NYC will start soon, will up to $1
Now, is best time to buy NYC.
A special guest and long-time NewYorkCoin supporter will be joining us on Official NYCoin Discord shortly.

Please make Professional Snowboarder Jeffrey Sponzo feel at home!

https://discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

M.Antonio,

NYC is a 100% FREE network. Just use Coinomi (manually change fee to '0') until core wallet "dev fee" that was secretly added by #fake Community "devs" is cleansed and removed.

NYC is NOT "a solution for inexpensive global value transmission." (until it was infiltrated by #fake "Community" of wannabe's).

NYC is THE ORIGINAL LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE CRYPTO SINCE 2014.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1

Lol while “your” dev says it wasn’t needed guess what? Before it the network got 51% attacked! The 2nd attempt was foiled so your so called experience dev has no idea what he’s talking about lol! Keep up the bad work and the FUD though rooting for yall

BTW YOU DO UNDERSTAND ALL THOSE “fees” are paid to miners right? Lmfaooo show how smart you and your dev are!

I really hope Sami and the new dev reads this msg! Don’t fall for Charlie’s BS he’s putting false hypothesis in that dev’s mind lol smh
Pages:
Jump to: