Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 10. (Read 141003 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

You can leave if you don't recognize NYC,support NYC , and still lurking here like a spy, are you a fool? Still have another intention.

At soon as, BTC will exceed $20000,up to 200000 and NYC will start soon, will up to $1
Now, is best time to buy NYC.
Enough to mislead everyone, the coin is dead and no matter how much bitcoin is worth, this will not affect the price of NYC. It can only change if nyc is listed on a large exchange like Binance, Bybit, Poloniex. But since the coin does not have developers and a team, this will never happen !!!

if you think the coin is dead,Why are you still following NYC, are you a fool? Still have another intention. Wink
Activity: 417
kasen, what is #fake Community going to do when their static website disappears from the internet on Feb 7th? All of that effort to try and replace .net - just to be completely erased in 2 short months...  Cry

bye felicia  Grin

Official New York Coin

nycoin.net
newyorkcoin.net
https://nycoin.net/images/newyorkcoin-small.png
THE ORIGINAL LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE CRYPTO SINCE 2014

Lol you trying to distract from your electrum failure yet again , let’s see where that website is going I’ll happily point out yet another failure on your part.

.NET IS A FAKE NON DECENTRALIZED WEBSITE RAN BY THIS SCAMMER RIGHT HERE WHO ALSO GOES BY THE NAME OF MANY OTHER ACCOUNTS ON DISCORD REDDIT HERE AND OTHER MEDIA PLATFORMS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Activity: 24
At soon as, BTC will exceed $20000,up to 200000 and NYC will start soon, will up to $1
Enough to mislead everyone, the coin is dead and no matter how much bitcoin is worth, this will not affect the price of NYC. It can only change if nyc is listed on a large exchange like Binance, Bybit, Poloniex. But since the coin does not have developers and a team, this will never happen !!!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
kasen, what is #fake Community going to do when their static website disappears from the internet on Feb 7th? All of that effort to try and replace .net - just to be completely erased in 2 short months...  Cry

bye felicia  Grin

Official New York Coin

nycoin.net
newyorkcoin.net

THE ORIGINAL LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE CRYPTO SINCE 2014
FACK YOU DISAPPEARING SOON  Grin

well, ackually - the band of monkee's will always be a part of NYC history.    Wink
[/quote

Hahaha after all the shot this guy aka Charlie talked about electrum “ I hate to be the bearer of bad new, but electrum-NYC might be postponed. According to dev, the update would require updates to Coinomi, exchanges, everything and this is NOT the time for any possible disruption.”

Hahah I couldn’t make this shit up if I tried it’s posted on his FAKE official discord server! It’s sad that he only just realized this is the case and it costs money! Hahaha I’m crying I guess after he promised it’s coming he’s going to say the “fake community dev blocked him and his low iq dev from knowing this all along?” Hahahah I can’t stop crying poor Charlie I do feel sorry for you at times but then I remember how much of a dick you are so it’s easier to laugh!!!  Grin
FACK YOU DISAPPEARING SOON  Grin

well, ackually - the band of monkee's will always be a part of NYC history.    Wink

Learn the MODIFIED History Charlie cooked up in his brain! Lol just like the “white paper” he also wrote himself to fool the sheep he’s currently herding,

FACK CHECK: His true self always eventually come out pushing even his most trusted adviser away! Remember the  NYCoin Board of Directors? Hahaha what a joke!
Learn

The History of NewYorkCoin (NYC)

newyorkcoin.net/history.html

The bull market advances, NYC should also increase liquidity early to increase prices.
Don't miss the bull market.

is best time to buy NYC.

we love NYC

The market is moving up, but New York is not, this is further proof that the coin is dead. I do not promise all people to invest even a cent in this coin, you will lose all your money !!!

If what you said is right, then why are you still here, still paying attention to NYC, ridiculous
NYC will go to moon,  go, buy NYC
Activity: 24
The bull market advances, NYC should also increase liquidity early to increase prices.

is best time to buy NYC.

we love NYC

The market is moving up, but New York is not, this is further proof that the coin is dead. I do not promise all people to invest even a cent in this coin, you will lose all your money !!!

is best time to buy NYC.

we love NYC

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Yes it does.

Good luck with #fake "Community" tip-bot. I heard you mentioned helping someone with their tip-bots. So yours should be up and running quickly.  Roll Eyes

It's the same fork your boy uses. Up and running
Yes it does.

Good luck with #fake "Community" tip-bot. I heard you mentioned helping someone with their tip-bots. So yours should be up and running quickly.  Roll Eyes
I feel the need to send you a free blog website template, to make your website look better.

Start here: https://wix.com/website/templates/html/blog

Why, I don't give a shit about my site and it shows.
I feel the need to send you a free blog website template, to make your website look better.

Start here: https://wix.com/website/templates/html/blog
Freakster, you have less members on your 3+ year old discord channel than Official NYC has in 3 weeks.

No wonder you choose to hang out with all of the LOSERS at #fake "Community" discord. You're a match made in Heaven!

Now stop whining and go try and grow your social media presence.

P.S. is that REALLY your website?  I laughed and then felt sad and started to cry... Cry

Not sure why I care how my social presence is. And I am not whining, just pointing out the lack of professionalism for a "community" that you have. Glad you feel the need to call others names to make yourself look better.
Freakster, you have less members on your 3+ year old discord channel than Official NYC has in 3 weeks.

No wonder you choose to hang out with all of the LOSERS at #fake "Community" discord. You're a match made in Heaven!

Now stop whining and go try and grow your social media presence.

P.S. is that REALLY your website?  I laughed and then felt sad and started to cry... Cry
Pages:
Jump to: