Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 20. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
UPDATE:

We will have a new update for the wallet coming very soon. Please stay tuned for the next few days, most likely around Monday. This is a wallet release that will also include code for compiling the Mac wallet as well: what I mean is that the Mac wallet is not destined for Monday that I know of, but will utilize Monday's update code base. And a good solid checkpoint for all this time after the fork. Other fixes to be included. Hold tight, folks. Smiley

Halo,

Could you PM me the link to the Mac wallet? I have a tester, but since i am at work I wont be able to transfer any coin to it until 5pm CST.

Cheers!

-Raven

Yessir. Thank you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
UPDATE:

We will have a new update for the wallet coming very soon. Please stay tuned for the next few days, most likely around Monday. This is a wallet release that will also include code for compiling the Mac wallet as well: what I mean is that the Mac wallet is not destined for Monday that I know of, but will utilize Monday's update code base. And a good solid checkpoint for all this time after the fork. Other fixes to be included. Hold tight, folks. Smiley

Halo,

Could you PM me the link to the Mac wallet? I have a tester, but since i am at work I wont be able to transfer any coin to it until 5pm CST.

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
Activity: 1778
I am still around guys, I am bogged down by work.
@halofirebtc
I sent the txt to my friend, he said he would work to translate it into Chinese. To confirm it is what the OP's first post with all the info on OC correct.  Tongue

You sir are a true definition of community! Thank you!

Cheers!

-Raven

My buddy backed out and said it was way to much text for him to translate into Chinese after he saw what needed to be translated. I guess he thought I was going to be sending him a paragraph of txt? Lulz! I tried, sorry folks. 

Ah well, can't win them all. Thanks for trying anyways!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I sent the txt to my friend, he said he would work to translate it into Chinese. To confirm it is what the OP's first post with all the info on OC correct.  Tongue

Cheers!

-Raven

My buddy backed out and said it was way to much text for him to translate into Chinese after he saw what needed to be translated. I guess he thought I was going to be sending him a paragraph of txt? Lulz! I tried, sorry folks. 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc
Thanks, things are getting juiced up.

Yep! I tweeted before I shut the computer down yesterday. Get the word out folks! Smiley
@halofirebtc
I sent the txt to my friend, he said he would work to translate it into Chinese. To confirm it is what the OP's first post with all the info on OC correct.  Tongue

Yes, if you show him the other translations as well, he may get a better idea. Thanks!
legendary
Thanks, things are getting juiced up.
@halofirebtc
UPDATE:

@halofirebtc
Have a connection to get a Russian translation done. Any objections to the same offer? 20k.
Get it done.

I messaged the connection with the connection yesterday. Not much more I can do until we hear back or enough time passes that we know s/he's not interested.
legendary
Have a connection to get a Russian translation done. Any objections to the same offer? 20k.
Get it done.
@halofirebtc
I am wondering why my coins are not mature anymore after the upgrade? The last time I staked a coin was October 30, 2015.

Coins need to mature for 14 days after they stake.
Refer to the tutorial section of the website for more info. Let us know if you still need assistance. orangecoin.weebly.com

@halofirebtc
No objections. We need all the translations that we can get, even CHINESE.

Perfect, agreed.

We need a chinese translation that can be done for 20k OC. Smiley

I have a friend that is Chinese & I contacted him on Facebook, waiting for a reply. 

Thanks for trying! Smiley

Perfect, agreed.

I have a friend that is Chinese & I contacted him on Facebook, waiting for a reply. 
I am wondering why my coins are not mature anymore after the upgrade? The last time I staked a coin was October 30, 2015.
@halofirebtc

Perfect, agreed.

legendary
@halofirebtc
Pages:
Jump to: