Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 37. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Nice to see new wallet out and updates are resolving the sync problems that was going on. I have a problem now. Updated synced. All transaction history is their for me wallet however my balance is showing 0 and on block chain info showing my balance yet wallet on PC is not showing any balance of what I meant to have. Any ideas to resolve? have tried rescan and also re index no joy shows all transaction history in transactions yet no coin in wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
2.0.1 has successfully synced from scratch. Again, this sync test was done after block 292600 had already passed.

2.0.1 FTW!!!!

Very nice that was fast!

I am very satisfied with our client and the path we took to get here, even with the forking. I'd rather it be done right with a few bumps along the way. We picked up some major improvements in the code, too. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
2.0.1 has successfully synced from scratch. Again, this sync test was done after block 292600 had already passed.

2.0.1 FTW!!!!

Very nice that was fast!
@halofirebtc

2.0.1 FTW!!!!
legendary
By the way folks,

The only thing that wasn't mentioned about what else was changed in 2.0.1 was the PoS % formulas. Soopy had shown me this change around when I received the first client 2.0.1 to test ~1 week ago. I like the way he wrote it, very much. It's clear and definitive, and changing base values of things like the yearlyblockcount can no longer be an issue.
I'd say it's custom code for our client, the pos code in MINT and pre-2.0.1 OC was more for cloning and having a working schedule right off the bat without major code changes, just alterations for variables to adjust per cloned coin. Without having the base variable, then there is less "moving parts" in our code engine from an engineering point of view, less moving parts mean code is cleaner and more efficient and should last the test of time now.

This is the work of our dev that people really don't even realize unless they check the git. Hats off to soopy. Smiley

SOOPY FUND! SOOPY FUND! SOOPY FUND! *Chant Continues!*

We are now at #292613 Everyone! Smiley

Hope everyone is experiencing the calm bliss of Staking. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for your dedication, soopy. Let's get an OC address from you. Smiley

Community: hold off moving coins just yet. Let me sync this client first to make sure the forks are behind us.

SYNCING MACHINE! haha Halo, Soopy, GREAT FORKING WORK!  Cheesy Grin Wink

Cheers!

-Raven

Still syncing that client, btw. @ 131000

fork me sideways. lol raven, you're a funny man.

Ha, Halo that's your GFs Job! But I will stick it to the MAN! Posted new twat on twitter! RT please!

RT'ed and tweeted again, myself.

Thank you Buddy!
@halofirebtc
By the way folks,

The only thing that wasn't mentioned about what else was changed in 2.0.1 was the PoS % formulas. Soopy had shown me this change around when I received the first client 2.0.1 to test ~1 week ago. I like the way he wrote it, very much. It's clear and definitive, and changing base values of things like the yearlyblockcount can no longer be an issue.
I'd say it's custom code for our client, the pos code in MINT and pre-2.0.1 OC was more for cloning and having a working schedule right off the bat without major code changes, just alterations for variables to adjust per cloned coin. Without having the base variable, then there is less "moving parts" in our code engine from an engineering point of view, less moving parts mean code is cleaner and more efficient and should last the test of time now.

This is the work of our dev that people really don't even realize unless they check the git. Hats off to soopy. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Community: hold off moving coins just yet. Let me sync this client first to make sure the forks are behind us.

Cheers!

-Raven

Ha, Halo that's your GFs Job! But I will stick it to the MAN! Posted new twat on twitter! RT please!

RT'ed and tweeted again, myself.
legendary
By the way folks,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

@halofirebtc
By the way folks,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

legendary
By the way folks,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc
PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THE NEW CLIENT v2.0.1.

You can find it at our website: orangecoin.weebly.com

Thank you!

bump, new page.
@halofirebtc
By the way folks,

@halofirebtc
PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THE NEW CLIENT v2.0.1.

You can find it at our website: orangecoin.weebly.com

Thank you!
@halofirebtc

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

@halofirebtc
Indeed, we are past the fork block,  and the explorer is matching. Looks like we are good to go. I will sync a client from scratch now to make sure.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
OH YEAH ONE BLOCK TO GO!!!!! BYE BYE 20%!!!!

GONE BABY GONE!

legendary
Also any ideas on how to create a faucet for OC? That'd help spread the word and Juiciness of OC!

Edit:

What do we think?

http://cryptorials.io/how-to-make-your-own-bitcoin-faucet/
legendary
And for people who want to sync FASTER than it already is syncing! Here's a link to the 292522 Bootstrap:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi9l4wvzaeovqyn/bootstrap.7z?dl=0

Tested twice no hiccups!

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
So about that Soopy fund! I am all for it after this release!
legendary
Sent pm's to chainz and richie. Website is updated, 265k blockchain download removed, will put up a newer bootstrap when time allows. Going to go tweet, then I'm updating the OP.

Want me to make bootstrap? I can provide dropbox link if needed.

Soopy's link does contain the necessary file anyway, just rename blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat but don't use the other files in the download, except .conf. Smiley

I understand that but an even more current chain doesn't hurt.
Pages:
Jump to: