Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 19. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
price should go up, given the features and development team commitment, it still not yet their but i think it will rise, generally their has been a drop in prices all over, but things are stabilizing we should be mooning, i hold a small percentage of ocl
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Now the price is going up to $0.040237

Yeah it's skyrocketing Cheesy Hopefully traction for it can continue even though it's on the Waves platform. Looks like their first prototype is trying to be similar to etherscan.io or blockchain.info, but for Waves transactions. Nice to see an MVP that already works for once.

yeah oceanlab already making waves already can't wait to see what lies ahead, very comfortable with this project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Most excited I've been about any coin on Waves. We are seriously lucky to be in so early.  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
This is going to be huge. Waves platform users will need many services and Oceanlab will be at the for front providing them.
Activity: 21
the giant squit valorized 0.64$ per token, let's do it !
Activity: 1

Yeah it's skyrocketing Cheesy Hopefully traction for it can continue even though it's on the Waves platform. Looks like their first prototype is trying to be similar to etherscan.io or blockchain.info, but for Waves transactions. Nice to see an MVP that already works for once.
0.018 ico price Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

what was the ico price?
Activity: 37
this token looks like a moon shot. still under 1 million Market Cap  Shocked Grin Cool
Activity: 602

Okay i got double rewards OCL token , thanks a lot. But i see price so scary , can the price go to moon ?
This market is very volatile.
Hold your coins for a year at least, and then come here and post this question , then i will answer you. Cool
Very good rule of thumb. Hodl tokens whose tech you believe in for at least a year before deciding
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
OCL is doing great today +52% sound like everybody want  their 10000 ocl
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
why does it say that the circulating supply is only 25M? weren't they supposed to distribute 49M to ICO participants?

That issue i think has been address in the slack channel, it was said its a mistake that will be corrected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hello,

Your well deserved rewards will be coming your way  on Tuesday, September 12!

#bounty #program #ocl #oceanlab #ThankYou

Okay i got double rewards OCL token , thanks a lot. But i see price so scary , can the price go to moon ?

Same question.
What will you do at nearest time?
Activity: 224
why does it say that the circulating supply is only 25M? weren't they supposed to distribute 49M to ICO participants?
Activity: 84
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 2
Hello,

Your well deserved rewards will be coming your way  on Tuesday, September 12!

#bounty #program #ocl #oceanlab #ThankYou

Activity: 140
hello oceanlab
I have contacted you via twitter.
is it just me who has not get reward bounty
I am really sad, maybe just myself have not received the bounty reward  Cry
Activity: 589
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
Thank you, got 2 x times bounty of 50 tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Just received some OCL tokens on my wallet!

Was this airdrop to all Waves Addresses?

I wasn't expecting it! Thanks a lot!

I didn't know this project, I will follow this thread more closely, at first sigth it looks like a promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: