Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 22. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Bounties tokens distribution will be made approximately one week after ICO distribution.

when ico will distribution ? i think has more than one week i'm not yet received OCL rewards for bounty

All tokens were released on Tuesday. Five days ago.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello,

Your well deserved rewards will be coming your way  on Tuesday, September 12!

#bounty #program #ocl #oceanlab #ThankYou
Activity: 2
Bounties tokens distribution will be made approximately one week after ICO distribution.

when ico will distribution ? i think has more than one week i'm not yet received OCL rewards for bounty
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
When will the airdrop to MRT and WCT holder be done?

Within next week they say no specific day yet
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When will the airdrop to MRT and WCT holder be done?
Link to Social media bounty spreadsheet? (For Facebook and Twitter).  The one above it for Posting/Blog and others.

Here  - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lktj8MYj9St9i5FmczqSquOTqrSQ-9k0FDIt0fSob1I/edit#gid=472776637
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Link to Social media bounty spreadsheet? (For Facebook and Twitter).  The one above it for Posting/Blog and others.
Activity: 49
Me too I did not receive my bounty, I participated in the Twitter and Facebook campaigns.

Bounty's will be distributed later Smiley

I also got all my OCL
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Me too I did not receive my bounty, I participated in the Twitter and Facebook campaigns.
Activity: 3
Sorry, I did not get my tokens, can anyone help me? Huh Cry

Activity: 686
Merit: 359
I have miss another waves ico. If it is tradetable on dex, I would like to buy some.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Are you sending ocl in stages? I only received a little more than half of the total.-

Total $ocl amount received. Thanks.-
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
congratulation for succes ico and distrubuting bounty tokens.
You are a great team. OCL to the moon Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Check your waves wallet for $OCL distribution!

All tokens are released. If you have not received all your $OCL, send us a DM with your wave address.
https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu

bounty not received
Activity: 50
Check your waves wallet for $OCL distribution!

All tokens are released. If you have not received all your $OCL, send us a DM with your wave address.
https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Are you sending ocl in stages? I only received a little more than half of the total.-
Activity: 2
Will the tokens be released today?

I've received them!
Activity: 7
Following the updated regulatory status on ICO's at NEO's jurisdiction and its recent price plunge, could Oceanlab comment on the status in its own jurisdiction.

link: https://themerkle.com/neo-price-goes-off-the-deep-end-as-chinese-regulators-ban-icos/

I think they are from Belgium, that's Europe, not much regulation yet, not very hostile towards crypto, the EU is slow in making decisions. Wink

Thanks for the reply.

Some minor comments for OceanLab.

1. $OCL Oceanlab on the waves liteclient almost looks like 'SOCL Oceanlab' on the waves client perhaps due to the font. This may be a source of confusion when people type it it on DEX.

2. On gravit, for e.g. if you lookup an address
[Suspicious link removed]/address.aspx?address=3PFrn8EHRhjJGEQxYwWKdJcwcsW1XFRJbmz

it may help the Waves currency to have a green tick mark, not just verified assets.

Thanks.
Will the tokens be released today?

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
ICO was succesfull and now its time to work Grin
Pages:
Jump to: