Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 23. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
So, how much did they gathered? I dont see any amount they posted. I don't see any actual use of their token thus making no demand for it. buy-backs isn't an interesting thing either.

If you don't see any actual use, you may not have read the whitepaper.

Here it is: http://ico.oceanlab.eu/pdf/Whitepaper_oceanlab.pdf

Read it and you can see that there is an actual use of their tokens.
It is better that they bold any benifit of this token for holders and state that in OP + web site.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
So, how much did they gathered? I dont see any amount they posted. I don't see any actual use of their token thus making no demand for it. buy-backs isn't an interesting thing either.

Here it is: http://ico.oceanlab.eu/pdf/Whitepaper_oceanlab.pdf

Read it and you can see that there is an actual use of their tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Following the updated regulatory status on ICO's at NEO's jurisdiction and its recent price plunge, could Oceanlab comment on the status in its own jurisdiction.

link: https://themerkle.com/neo-price-goes-off-the-deep-end-as-chinese-regulators-ban-icos/

I think they are from Belgium, that's Europe, not much regulation yet, not very hostile towards crypto, the EU is slow in making decisions. Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Following the updated regulatory status on ICO's at NEO's jurisdiction and its recent price plunge, could Oceanlab comment on the status in its own jurisdiction.

link: https://themerkle.com/neo-price-goes-off-the-deep-end-as-chinese-regulators-ban-icos/
Activity: 994
Merit: 277

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Looking forward to receive my oceanlab tokens in my waves wallet and the great amazing journey of this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
WE hope you will have a successfull campaign
regards
Activity: 50
Distribution of OCL tokens is planned for Tuesday.

Buywalls will be put on Wednesday.

A brand new version of Wavesdrop with customizable autogenerated specific faucets for tokens, allowing any token creator to benefit from ad revenues, is in the works.

There will be a few amazing surprises when the new Gravit website version will appear on the new infrastructure, expect big improvements and changes.

Aliases transactions have been integrated to the gravit engine, you can now search for them on Gravit.ws and they're updated in realtime.
Activity: 101
It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
congratulation oceanlab for succes the ico
and when the bounty reward will payout? next week?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Huh I do not understand the purpose of those buywalls, please someone explain it to me?  Huh

Buywalls cause an increase the price of a coin because people buy it.
The more buyers the bigger the buywall. Supply is falling, the interest in the coin and its price grows.
Sometimes the team offers buywall to give investors a good price for the coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
 Huh I do not understand the purpose of those buywalls, please someone explain it to me?  Huh
Activity: 88
Congrats with the ICO and good luck.

Forgive me if I missed it, but when will the tokens be distributed?

Tokens should be distributed today.

You sure? On slack sphearis said, they will release more info saturday or sunday.

From Twitter "We can't thank you enough for your support! #ICO tokens will be distributed 1st, airdrops & bounties 1 week later. More details coming soon"

Maybe I misunderstood Smiley

Hehe, could read it 2 ways. I think they mean that the tokens Will be distributed first instead of the 1st of september 😉

You sure? On slack sphearis said, they will release more info saturday or sunday.

From Twitter "We can't thank you enough for your support! #ICO tokens will be distributed 1st, airdrops & bounties 1 week later. More details coming soon"

Maybe I misunderstood Smiley

Activity: 2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am glad i invested in this project, they have vision and ain't stopping for nothing, sail away Oceanlab, success is what we will all achieve.
Question answered @ telegram!

Price Will be determind on last Dex price or the realtime highest ico price, best rate will be taken.
Pages:
Jump to: