Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 20. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Great Project OCL, thanks! Is there anyway or any content we could spread on other platforms like Investfeed, Telegram,... to help promote the project?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Nice to know ocl is now listed on cmc, good things ahead for this project because of the caliber of dev behind it. Thanks for the bounty distribution, tokens received.
Looks like token is off to a great start, firing on all cylinders. Looking forward to its future
Activity: 474
thankyou oceanlab. I have received the amount for the bounty. good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Nice to know ocl is now listed on cmc, good things ahead for this project because of the caliber of dev behind it. Thanks for the bounty distribution, tokens received.
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
I read that Oceanlab can reach 125 tx/sec, I though it run like Waves ( in my mind around 2000tx/sec), is there  differences between waves and oceanlab scalability/speed ?

also,could you talk a bit more about coffeecoin commoms project ?

thanks ( and congratz for coinmarketcap)
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
I was paid for tokens and facebook 150 tokens, this is  1$. IS THIS THE PRICE FOR OUR WORK?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
What exactly is ocean lab incubator?
yeah
And why the price is sooooo cheap ?
it's not normal
 Huh

A huge potential, a solid and professional team, many implemented projects... and unfortunately weak marketing.
This is probably the source of such a low price. But this is only a benefit for investors, you can buy a lot of coins and keep them in the long term.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I received a handful of these presumably from one of my lease pools.  Is this just another UWT?
Hello. Bye.
What exactly is ocean lab incubator?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Ouch, looks like Oceanlabs buy wall was broken Huh
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Bounties have been distributed, airdrops will follow!

Thank you for sharing our project. You helped us reach our goals!

https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu/status/907663608913567744
Got tokens for twitter bounty. Thank you.
Where and when can they be exchanged?

They can be exchanged in the waves dex. But it's wiser to hold them for a while 😉

It is definitely worth holding them for a long time. I hope that they will become the first Blockchain Centre in Europe.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

They can be exchanged in the waves dex. But it's wiser to hold them for a while 😉
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Received the amount for the bounty. Thanks! Good luck to the project!
Activity: 385
I received the bounty for French translation, thanks, also appreciate the nice communication from the team.
Activity: 238
any exchange?
Hi,

here is my address in order to send the reward for the translation bounty campaign:

My ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annocl-oceanlab-nowej-generacji-laboratorium-krypto-zakoczone-2073320
My posts in thread: 19
My Waves address: 3P6d7cHMKYvUmoEPwt3tdxTYK6Kc9Y5BiYZ

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: