Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 28. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I think they can give a solid kick to the Waves platform if they will spread the platform (or blockchain technology) among several entrepreneurs and governments in Europe.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
https://oceanlab.eu/contact-us/ ---->  HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days!

and want to ask dev ,is there any bounty for promotion?

best wishes!   

The same question

There are bounties informations on the first post: Twitter, Facebook and blog article writing/sharing, thank you for your interest!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
 Joinned social media bounty facebook and twitter 

i would like to reserve arabic translate whitepapre if you are interesting  pm ..

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Joined Twitter and facebook bounty. Hope ICO will be a brilliant success. Good luck dev.  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days!

and want to ask dev ,is there any bounty for promotion?

best wishes!   

The same question
Oceanlab is now featured on Coremedia:

http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/866-oceanlab-a-community-based-project-building-apps-around-waves

This is the last bonus day for our ICO, 5% bonus rewarded to any invested asset.
From tomorrow there will be a permanent 5% bonus, but only rewarded to Waves investments.

A lot of Waves tokens are accepted, even a few you probably have on your Waves wallet from airdrops.

http://ico.oceanlab.eu
New bounty added to the first post:

WEBSITE/BLOG ARTICLE
2000 OCL Write a blog post, share it on social networks with the tags #ico $waves @oceanlab_eu and submit the links on the bounty registration form.
Only quality articles will be rewarded. (simple copy pastes or short paragraphs won't be).

Article bounty registration form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_iExRuKJa1loUHvltObjhrqzJ4uEAUyuQgqTEFLWPYlcSfw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Bounties participants spreadsheets:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lktj8MYj9St9i5FmczqSquOTqrSQ-9k0FDIt0fSob1I/edit?usp=sharing
A few hours left for our 10% ICO bonus! ico.oceanlab.eu
And when will you send Bounty for Twitter?
We're doing the ICO token distribution on the first week of September, bounties will be distributed approximately one week later.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Realtime ICO viewer - https://gravit.ws/projectico.aspx

Check on Gravit.ws the total investment received in real time for each coin!
how much raise so far?

We raised more than 100000$ in our first day.
On our way to the Baby Squid level.

There isn´t something like a live-ticker, or?  Smiley

the best icos have transparent. they put raise funds on website page.

the devs not need this much money for the project in roadmap. everything can do for much less. otherwise i like oceanlab. i hope devs succeed. but price is not real

We have a full transparency policy, you can check our earnings in realtime, it's right on our ICO page under the ICO address button.
Activity: 126
Reserve Chinese translation
Activity: 434
Thread is pretty good, but I think more details should be given, such as information about bounty that I do not think has improved my curiosity, hopefully it will be better
Activity: 168
how much raise so far?

the best icos have transparent. they put raise funds on website page.

the devs not need this much money for the project in roadmap. everything can do for much less. otherwise i like oceanlab. i hope devs succeed. but price is not real
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
how much raise so far?

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
This project has a fairly simple concept, and not much information I can get from this thread, like bounty or ICO, please be more specific, but this project has a good team, that's good for the development of this project, good luck team
how much raise so far?

how much raise so far?
As many people were concerned by the "hidden" hard cap, we decided to clarify our expectations and to publish them, here they are:

Tier 1: The baby squid - Target: $1 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.02$
- New infrastructure (hardware, network, ...) and ability to provide advanced functionalities.
- Continued development and promotion of actual projects (Gravit, Fountain perpetua, Wavesdrop including all dependent services and features in the whitepaper) with the current team.
- Limited partnerships with other projects creators.

Tier 2: The Squid - Target: $5 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.10$
-    Everything from Tier 1.
-    Core team improvement with people assigned to specific products to enhance their quality.
-    More active partnerships and external projects.
-    More focus on Research and development + community services.

Tier 3: The Giant Squid - Target: $15 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.32$

-    Everything from Tier 1 and 2.
-    Small blockchain makerlab for devices and real world applications (sales, automation, smart objects ...).
-    Blockchain technology introductions to project creators, collaborative projects building and classes.

Tier 4: The Colossal Squid - Target $30 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.64$
-    Everything from Tier 1 to 3.
-    First official Blockchain center/Blockchain lab in Europe (opening in 2019 due to the limited budget plan for the first year of operation).
-    We'll act as ambassadors for the Blockchain in Europe, with events, classes and labs to introduce as many people as possible, from individuals to governments.
-    More resources for research and developments.
-    More resources for individual projects, more development speed, support and quality.
-    High-end infrastructure allowing us to create and maintain more community services, commercial services and information systems.

Hard cap: 35 000 000$

Also, we were interviewed by Crypto Core Radio yesterday, we'll publish a link to the interview as soon as it is available on Soundcloud Smiley

seem high or unreal. i think oceanlab misprice the market. but otherwise good project and professional. if you lower expectation i think better
Pages:
Jump to: