Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 26. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
But one thing that is still not clear to me, what exactly is Oceanlab going to do when it comes to products or services?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It is hard to believe that at this crucial moment, do not worry about keeping the data up to date, Nor to respond to investors' concerns.-

If you don't get respond here then go to waves slack and look for oceanlab top, post your question am sure you will get fast response from dev or the community.

Ok thanks for the information.-
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It is hard to believe that at this crucial moment, do not worry about keeping the data up to date, Nor to respond to investors' concerns.-

If you don't get respond here then go to waves slack and look for oceanlab top, post your question am sure you will get fast response from dev or the community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I like waves & already invest in, also oceanlab provides a list of well done projects and suitable ideas, but I cant get benefit of this coin for holdes, how they get profit?
Excuses me, because i didnt read WP.
Looking at what Oceanlab has raised, it looks like not many people see/understand the importance to the Wavesplatform.

I invested Smiley

Yeah some people only invest on hyped coins without any working product, i sincerely wish this project a success.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Looking at what Oceanlab has raised, it looks like not many people see/understand the importance to the Wavesplatform.

I invested Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
We need more news.... great news. Only 10 days left!

Not enough people joined bounty programs. Main languages ​​are still not translated - Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, German, Hindi, Dutch, Korean!
How do you want to reach a wider audience?

You want to act as ambassadors for the Blockchain in Europe, with events, classes and labs to introduce as many people as possible, from individuals to governments.
And unfortunately you have a problem with the basic promotion on Bitcointalk.

On the other hand I'm not surprised if for translation people will get $5 Smiley (1000 OCL at current price $0.005)

I believe in this project and hope you can handle these problems (marketing stuff).

Regards
Hey @Oceanlab manager i see my OCL tokens reduce in quantity from last i check. This must means value of tokens increase as quantity decrease?
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
hi guys, I've sent waves yesterday to the specified address and I can see my deposit on gravit, so it works but it take time.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
For the people who invested in ICO and Gravit does not appear its OCL, it's just a little wait ... at the moment it takes time, but that devs will improve for sure! Confident in the project! You can count on me!
Transaction not showing - Day 3
Activity: 50
Upvote Steem article guys !

https://steemit.com/oceanlab/@arnaudd/oceanlab-ico-5-waves-bonus-bounties

it could be possible that you add Lisk for the ico ?

If there was a gateway for Lisk for the Waves blockchain, we would have accepted it but it's not ready yet, one of our friend (Hawky from Wavesgo) is working on a gateway API and we'll also have gateways running for several cryptocurrencies on the Waves platform in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
How much money has been earned in 16 days crowdsale ? , now i need information $ for crowdsale .

You can check it on https://gravit.ws/projectico.aspx
I just saw the ocl token equivalent of my investment never thought i would have much tokens for my investment. Thanks oceanlab team i wish success to this project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
How much money has been earned in 16 days crowdsale ? , now i need information $ for crowdsale .
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I just sent some waves to adress: 3P6CRXreNwViyM5LmFdqaMjdDd7o2GxgHPh for PARTICIPATE,
But I did not get any oceanlab tokens in my lite client.
And I do not see any move on grawit.ws.
Last received investments is from 15.august.
When will I get my tokens?

Hi, as specified on the ICO website, the terms and the FAQ, tokens will be distributed during the first week of september.

The gravit engine is currently syncing to the blockchain due to the yesterday's full node upgrade, your transaction will appear as soon as it's completely synced.

Kind regards.
I understand.Thank you.
I just sent some waves to adress: 3P6CRXreNwViyM5LmFdqaMjdDd7o2GxgHPh for PARTICIPATE,

Hi, as specified on the ICO website, the terms and the FAQ, tokens will be distributed during the first week of september.

The gravit engine is currently syncing to the blockchain due to the yesterday's full node upgrade, your transaction will appear as soon as it's completely synced.

Kind regards.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
joined social media bounty campaign. should i retweet another tweet from https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu or just that 1 tweet?

We just updated the bounty info, you can retweet any tweet from https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu
Pages:
Jump to: