Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 30. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi! I would like you to explain a little more about how the "POS4ALL" system will be, I thought the project was incredible! I will be with you on this journey! Thank you!
Activity: 50
As many people were concerned by the "hidden" hard cap, we decided to clarify our expectations and to publish them, here they are:

Tier 1: The baby squid - Target: $1 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.02$
- New infrastructure (hardware, network, ...) and ability to provide advanced functionalities.
- Continued development and promotion of actual projects (Gravit, Fountain perpetua, Wavesdrop including all dependent services and features in the whitepaper) with the current team.
- Limited partnerships with other projects creators.

Tier 2: The Squid - Target: $5 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.10$
-    Everything from Tier 1.
-    Core team improvement with people assigned to specific products to enhance their quality.
-    More active partnerships and external projects.
-    More focus on Research and development + community services.

Tier 3: The Giant Squid - Target: $15 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.32$

-    Everything from Tier 1 and 2.
-    Small blockchain makerlab for devices and real world applications (sales, automation, smart objects ...).
-    Blockchain technology introductions to project creators, collaborative projects building and classes.

Tier 4: The Colossal Squid - Target $30 000 000 - Token valuation approx. 0.64$
-    Everything from Tier 1 to 3.
-    First official Blockchain center/Blockchain lab in Europe (opening in 2019 due to the limited budget plan for the first year of operation).
-    We'll act as ambassadors for the Blockchain in Europe, with events, classes and labs to introduce as many people as possible, from individuals to governments.
-    More resources for research and developments.
-    More resources for individual projects, more development speed, support and quality.
-    High-end infrastructure allowing us to create and maintain more community services, commercial services and information systems.

Hard cap: 35 000 000$

Also, we were interviewed by Crypto Core Radio yesterday, we'll publish a link to the interview as soon as it is available on Soundcloud Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Supply 50 mil,how much for bounty?

"500000(%1) will be used for bounties and events."
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
 hello sir ,i suggest your make a bounty form like other coins ,then we can see spreadsheet about our bounty
Activity: 1022
Supply 50 mil,how much for bounty?
Activity: 59
 I will wait for full information, I'm curious, I think it will be a good project if you bring it to the end, and not just raise money for ICO
now i joined tw and fb bounty ,to promotion this project

Activity: 672
Merit: 110
 Joinned FB and twitter Smiley bounty is running until the 14th of August 2017
Your connection is not secure

I saw this message while trying to access the main website it is normal to ignore this message.

Team portfolio is looking attractive they already have working prototype.

We have a certificate problem on our actual (temporary) host appearing on one specific version of Firefox and one specific version of Chrome on Android, it's a minor issue but they won't fix it. This problem will disappear when we'll host our projects on our own infrastructure.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Your connection is not secure

I saw this message while trying to access the main website it is normal to ignore this message.

Team portfolio is looking attractive they already have working prototype.
I've been following you for a while and was waiting for this announcement.
Good luck!

What is your traffic stats right now?
I want to say this for a long time please I want userfriendly interface Kiss
I read whitepaper before and as I remember there is no dividend for token holders. WGO is not same service but similar one somehow and give dividend to token holders. What do you think about that?

Edit: Fountainperpetua is part of this ICO?

Please understand that Gravit is more of a technical prototype right now, this prototype website has been developed in less than 2 months and we're actively working on a deep UX redesign + a lot of new features. Gravit is aimed at being the most user friendly and useful website on the blockchain Smiley And it's only one of our projects.

We didn't announce dividends yet but we have several plans to make this investment worth it. There will be rewards for token holders and incentives as soon as some of our automated systems are live.

Fountain perpetua is a part of our projects and will benefit from our infrastructure as well as a Gravit partnership allowing us to pay more than the 100% rewards it already pays.

Thank you for your interest!

Why hidden hard cap?
What is minimum target?

We have multiple plans and targets depending on the amount of people we can gather around our project. We still rely on our own revenues for most of the project's evolution but reaching some targets would allow us to deploy our biggest features (Blockchain makerlab and learning center, having more people around the core team to be able to work on more projects at once, more experimentation hardware for IOT/Blockchain terminals, ...) with more efficiency and faster. Even if, as promised, our first year budget plan remains pretty conservative.

Our lowest target is actually very low compared to other ICOs as it will simply allow us to build and maintain the proper infrastructure to deploy our actual projects, partnerships and new features until our revenues allow for more. We'll have a better idea about what we can expect a few days after the beginning of the ICO (after the biggest bonuses) and we'll set the hard cap by taking into consideration the next "target" we can achieve.

As I said I'm following you for a while and took a look at the whitepaper couple of days ago.
I prefer you reveal all the details about the benefits for token holders, your revenue models, threshold-soft/hard caps...
Sometimes investors preferences don't match with the projects'. It can be understandable. But I have to say my preferences, right? Cheesy
I think you saw lots of ICOs, experienced, participated... Hidden caps bother me. Yes I understand there is different scenerios but I prefer full transparency. It's not possible most of the ICOs though.
As I know you two have good amount of Waves. You spend your money/time in this project so far. This your entrepreneurship.
But also you're investors. Please don't forget to look from that side.
And will you invest your own project? I'm serious  Grin

Why hidden hard cap?
What is minimum target?

We have multiple plans and targets depending on the amount of people we can gather around our project. We still rely on our own revenues for most of the project's evolution but reaching some targets would allow us to deploy our biggest features (Blockchain makerlab and learning center, having more people around the core team to be able to work on more projects at once, more experimentation hardware for IOT/Blockchain terminals, ...) with more efficiency and faster. Even if, as promised, our first year budget plan remains pretty conservative.

Our lowest target is actually very low compared to other ICOs as it will simply allow us to build and maintain the proper infrastructure to deploy our actual projects, partnerships and new features until our revenues allow for more. We'll have a better idea about what we can expect a few days after the beginning of the ICO (after the biggest bonuses) and we'll set the hard cap by taking into consideration the next "target" we can achieve.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
I want to reserve Portuguese Translation If needed. Pm me.
Activity: 486
Project with a great concept, this project also has a professional team, of course the most I'm interested is ICO days, WOOWW ,, 15% bonus on the first day, I'm impatient, hopefully run well and good luck dev
I think this project have very minimum concept, and For bounty also looks less complete
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Project with a great concept, this project also has a professional team, of course the most I'm interested is ICO days, WOOWW ,, 15% bonus on the first day, I'm impatient, hopefully run well and good luck dev
Activity: 182
Why hidden hard cap?
What is minimum target?

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days!

and want to ask dev ,is there any bounty for promotion?

best wishes!   

First bounties infos(Twitter/Facebook and translations) have been added to the first post.

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 353

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days!

and want to ask dev ,is there any bounty for promotion?

best wishes!   
Good luck!

I read whitepaper before and as I remember there is no dividend for token holders. WGO is not same service but similar one somehow and give dividend to token holders. What do you think about that?

Please understand that Gravit is more of a technical prototype right now, this prototype website has been developed in less than 2 months and we're actively working on a deep UX redesign + a lot of new features. Gravit is aimed at being the most user friendly and useful website on the blockchain Smiley And it's only one of our projects.

We didn't announce dividends yet but we have several plans to make this investment worth it. There will be rewards for token holders and incentives as soon as some of our automated systems are live.

Fountain perpetua is a part of our projects and will benefit from our infrastructure as well as a Gravit partnership allowing us to pay more than the 100% rewards it already pays.

Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 490
hello where should i put my waves wallet address? should i just rivate message you on facebook? thank you...!
Good luck!

Pages:
Jump to: