Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 3428 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Community Manager of GameX
No complete information
if it's not difficult, then tell me when will the payment for tickets
Ticket purchase bonuses have been sent to eligible participants two days ago. An email has been sent to these users before that to get their details of purchase. If you didn't get this email, that means your submission is removed automatically. It happens if you have had multiple entries to cheat the system or gave invalid / wrong information on your submission form. You need to use Contact Us page on GameX to reach the team for a review, if you think that you are eligible but didn't get your bonuses.

Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. GameX (GX) is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
Hi. Waves does not have a cold wallet, so we don't have one too. But you can keep your private keys on your pc and reach your wallet again on the platform whenever you want in future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. GameX (GX) is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
you need to add token details for this project to make it look interesting and interested participants.
Which part you think have insufficient information?
hello, and when do we get tokens for tickets?
Hi, please check the news panel on the website.
No complete information
if it's not difficult, then tell me when will the payment for tickets
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
FREE PLATFORM GAME
Game Generation Reward: ~10 with GX + 1 GX for signing up!
GameX (GX series) https://gamex.co.in?mref=lesdomplus
Group https://vk.com/gamex73
theme is cool.for a click on your link give 0.25..
and for registration 31.for each day of the entrance to the office at 10 Manet
you need to add token details for this project to make it look interesting and interested participants.
Hi, please check the news panel on the website.
brand new
Activity: 0
I follow you guys since the beginning and wish you luck on this path. Also I'm eager to see GX Blog to learn more about your progress.
Activity: 21
I follow u from the beginning and I visit my board daily
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Activity: 45
nice project
Hi,I have joined telegram and updated the form but could not able to get points,or how long i will get those points,and 2nd thing is is their any reward for placing bitcoin talk signatures
thanks
Please do not discuss such campaigns here on this thread since it's out of thread subject scope and may lead to it's removal.

There could be a few reasons for you to not get points yet;
- You've put an invalid or missing information on your form,
- Your account has been deactivated due to cheating,
- You are still on the line for security check,
- You've also ticked that "Purchased a Ticket" option on reporting form (they'll get their rewards in April).

For bounty related inquires, please visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrevised-gamex-gx-nextgen-gaming-cryptocurrency-2808298
Activity: 203
Hi,I have joined telegram and updated the form but could not able to get points,or how long i will get those points,and 2nd thing is is their any reward for placing bitcoin talk signatures
thanks
Activity: 182
What I see here is the desire to win! You have to have bigger promotion campaign to let the community know you more, to me you are so complete (perfect) wish you will have more development in the market. crypto
good luck project
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
The site looks good) In general, I like all the guys! And the site does not mine on my processor  Cheesy Wink
there should be no problems?
Yeah, shouldn't be.
Hi, I wanted to follow your invitation to the RewardMob campaign, but I was too fast and I forgot to put your code ... now if I want to subscribe to your promotion of RewardMob support, I just risk losing my gameX account and lose everything?
Since you have reported it here, we'll note your name and won't lock your account. You can join again.

Hello, I want to ask about your reward mob campaign,
I have done your reward mob campaign, when will you annouce the result?
We are going with RewardMob team on this one. But Sign up and Telegram rewards will be distributed before April. Ticket purchases on the other hand will wait for RMOB validation (In April).
hi honestly when I wanted to buy tickets that also did not enter any code there was not a place for him
than it threatens me
Hi. Code I think only applicable while registering an account on RMOB.
there should be no problems?
Hi, I wanted to follow your invitation to the RewardMob campaign, but I was too fast and I forgot to put your code ... now if I want to subscribe to your promotion of RewardMob support, I just risk losing my gameX account and lose everything?
Since you have reported it here, we'll note your name and won't lock your account. You can join again.

Hello, I want to ask about your reward mob campaign,
I have done your reward mob campaign, when will you annouce the result?
We are going with RewardMob team on this one. But Sign up and Telegram rewards will be distributed before April. Ticket purchases on the other hand will wait for RMOB validation (In April).
hi honestly when I wanted to buy tickets that also did not enter any code there was not a place for him
than it threatens me
Hi. Code I think only applicable while registering an account on RMOB.
Activity: 3
Activity: 37
Actually I would like to have more information about team members, thanks in advance
And just an advice - can please make a poster for all info mentioned above? It looks much better!
Pages:
Jump to: