Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 3428 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
wow, great project with roadmap ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi, I wanted to follow your invitation to the RewardMob campaign, but I was too fast and I forgot to put your code ... now if I want to subscribe to your promotion of RewardMob support, I just risk losing my gameX account and lose everything?
Since you have reported it here, we'll note your name and won't lock your account. You can join again.

Hello, I want to ask about your reward mob campaign,
I have done your reward mob campaign, when will you annouce the result?
We are going with RewardMob team on this one. But Sign up and Telegram rewards will be distributed before April. Ticket purchases on the other hand will wait for RMOB validation (In April).
hi honestly when I wanted to buy tickets that also did not enter any code there was not a place for him
than it threatens me
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Is the bounty campaing end? I didn't recieve my GameX since 2 weeks..
As I've checked, your GX account has been credited with 45 GX at 03/07/2018 8:48 PM for signature bounty. Next one will be March 15.

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 39
Thank you very much for your responsiveness, I appreciate that.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Community Manager of GameX
Hi, I wanted to follow your invitation to the RewardMob campaign, but I was too fast and I forgot to put your code ... now if I want to subscribe to your promotion of RewardMob support, I just risk losing my gameX account and lose everything?
Since you have reported it here, we'll note your name and won't lock your account. You can join again.

Hello, I want to ask about your reward mob campaign,
I have done your reward mob campaign, when will you annouce the result?
We are going with RewardMob team on this one. But Sign up and Telegram rewards will be distributed before April. Ticket purchases on the other hand will wait for RMOB validation (In April).
As I've checked, your GX account has been credited with 45 GX at 03/07/2018 8:48 PM for signature bounty. Next one will be March 15.
Activity: 98
Activity: 39
Activity: 64
Activity: 41
Good project about game. I think it will be successfull.....
Is there a way to change the wallet? and then mistakenly wrong, he put in
You enter the wallet address when requesting a payout, then your request gets on the line. If you contact us before we process that payout, then we can change it. But if it's already sent, there is nothing we can do.
Wallet addresses by the way not saved on the system, you enter it again on each payout request you make.
hello, you talked about some kind of updates what it is and when to wait for them?
Hi. Please be more specific. What kind of updates are we talking about?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You enter the wallet address when requesting a payout, then your request gets on the line. If you contact us before we process that payout, then we can change it. But if it's already sent, there is nothing we can do.
Wallet addresses by the way not saved on the system, you enter it again on each payout request you make.
hello, you talked about some kind of updates what it is and when to wait for them?
Activity: 2
nice project! congratulations!!
Activity: 16
very good project
Activity: 3
 Have some way to earn GX Token, and of course i joint here first to do it, but to best for all, i think We should find and answer some questions below:
1. The currency was born for solve what kind of problem?
2. How are they doing? and what time if finish?
3. What can we do for help them?
Activity: 28
very cool project, i joined bounty
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Thank you for such an excellent project. Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
thank you, reassured, fortunately, I have not yet put on a conclusion
Activity: 28
What kind of gaming is this about?
Pages:
Jump to: