Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 3428 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Website error, please fix a bug Roll Eyes
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'fetch - User 't77smktl_wrdp1' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 1)
---
Query: select * from wp_revslider_sliders where `type` != 'template' OR `type` IS NULL order by id ASC' in /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(26): RevSliderFunctions::throwError('fetch - User...', -1) #1 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(41): RevSliderDB->throwError('fetch - User...') #2 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(145): RevSliderDB->checkForErrors('fetch') #3 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php(2975): RevSliderDB->fetch('wp_revslider_sl...', '`type` != 'temp...', 'id', '', 'ASC') #4 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-co in /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php on line 14
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Activity: 3
what address do we give for shooting?
Activity: 20
You know, that last time Waves platform conducts very wide marketing program for project popularization! And in future it becomes more popular with a lot of criyptocommunity members!
Activity: 49
Happy to see the Gaming Development on Waves platform. Gaming is a billions dollar industry and i expect GameX will be the next level. Good luck team GameX Smiley
Kim
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
very interesting , how to join airdrop?
it is waves platform?
Activity: 51

I would also like to see GX Blog to learn more about your progress. So you might want to review your project if you want to pursue this by wave.
If not, good luck and success
Activity: 2
verdade, a plataforma básica da onda não é realmente fazer o interesse das pessoas, mas espero que este projeto tenha um conceito único para nós.
obrigado.
brand new
Activity: 0
Great project, but when I arrived it was late
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
We will see what will happen at next days. There are so many members that cannot be underestimated they got investment too. The issue of financing an in-die project can be valuable, no matter what platform the project is on.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Community Manager of GameX
Are there any plans to list on exchanges?
Hey,
Yes, we have made many applications and there are many exchanges we haven't done yet. Second exchange in addition to DEX is coming in a week or so, we have already made the deal. To continue new exchange applications we are waiting for our GX Alliance program to get mature a little (there are some features we haven't implemented yet) and our server to become stable (waiting for host to upgrade).
Activity: 1
Are there any plans to list on exchanges?
Activity: 1
Zaczynam was śledzic dopiero teraz , ale mam nadzieje ,że nadal będziecie się tak rozwijali
Activity: 40
hello, what wallet is better to use for withdrawal gx tokens?
can i use beta.wavesplatform.com?
Hi. Yes it's better to use it. I think Waves will close lite wallet in near future. Main one is beta.wavesplatform.com.
good, thank you!
Hi. Yes it's better to use it. I think Waves will close lite wallet in near future. Main one is beta.wavesplatform.com.
Activity: 40
what happened I'm looking for GameX with the identifier GFiWx4dcceJXGWfHc53GMXEidpciUCN5tnHUwE18NEFY (GameX) is waves and I can not find it
Hey, our identifier is GFiWx4dcceJXGWfHc53GMXEidpciUCN5tnHUwE18NEfY which is same with yours except you have somehow "F" as lowercase on yours (second character from the end).
Also, I suggest for you to use https://beta.wavesplatform.com/ for DEX. You can find GameX there with just typing the name.
Activity: 9
what happened I'm looking for GameX with the identifier GFiWx4dcceJXGWfHc53GMXEidpciUCN5tnHUwE18NEFY (GameX) is waves and I can not find it
Activity: 108
Great team work And this is a new game project but the same as other game projects
but the creativity of an idea must be supported.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org