Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 3428 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
this is a new game project but the same as other game projects
but the creativity of an idea must be supported
Good luck, dev
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Community Manager of GameX
So many gaming platforms here already.
But yours is in waves. Have you tried reading reviews or checking projects in waves?
Or even checking the waves dex?
Too hard to achieve success in waves. So you might want to review your project if you want to pursue this in waves.
Otherwise, good luck on your endeavor!
I don't think that project success is related to platform that your token is built on. If it's a bad one, it's bad everywhere. And Waves-DEX is just another exchange, a project can't get enough market volume with one exchange anyway, you need to list your token on many.
But yes, we were aware about Waves' popularity while making this decision and currently we ok with it. Of course, coinswap is always an option.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
So many gaming platforms here already.
But yours is in waves. Have you tried reading reviews or checking projects in waves?
Or even checking the waves dex?
Too hard to achieve success in waves. So you might want to review your project if you want to pursue this in waves.
Otherwise, good luck on your endeavor!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I follow you guys since the beginning and wish you luck on this path. Also I'm eager to see GX Blog to learn more about your progress.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Community Manager of GameX
Pages:
Jump to: