Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 3428 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there a way to change the wallet? and then mistakenly wrong, he put in
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Community Manager of GameX
It never ends actually. Think it like mining in a different way. So, you can still join.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Free distribution of coins has already been completed or can I still register to receive?
Activity: 18
It’s not actually connected to gaming or gamers but the cryptocurrency market itself. Good project, good luck.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
I got it
thanks all of you guys for helping
Activity: 342
Merit: 1
There are any project about gaming, but this project has a good detail and spesific concept i like it because i'm a gamers.
keep hard work developers and team.
Now more and more projects on the theme of games. The main thing is to go to the development of the project with the mind.
Where do I fill in the wallet address for withdrawal?
When you click on "Request Payout" button, if you are eligible to make a request, there will be a pop-up form opened which will let you enter your Waves wallet address there.
Activity: 101
Thank you guys. We are doing best we can. In a day or two, we'll open our blog so you will be able to learn latest news and progress of our projects frequently

Hey, what seems to be the problem? What kind of error you get?
[/quote]

Where do I fill in the wallet address for withdrawal?
Guys please help me

Why can't I enter an Waves address  for Payout Huh??
Hey, what seems to be the problem? What kind of error you get?
Guys please help me

Why can't I enter an Waves address  for Payout Huh??
Hey all,
To learn more about the latest updates and new changes on GX Alliance, please read our latest blog entry here - https://gamex.co.in/blog/roundup-february-2018/
Activity: 1
GAMEX.CO.IN IS REALLY SCAM BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING POINTS :

- Website always lag and error 500 even though it has only about 200 -300 users , that show the dev team used a very cheap server for running this web ( maybe free host )
- No public white paper and source code of this token
- Withdraw take too long time and i think tokens disappear forever , not deliver to your wallet.

---> SCAM PROJECT , YOU CAN GO THEIR WEBSITE , SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CHECK THEIR TELEGRAM , TWITTER .. omg WTF WITH THEIR FOLLOWER =))
I did not find GX trading in wavesplatform
Hey. You just need to type "GameX" on beta.wavesplatform.com's DEX section.
Activity: 126
I did not find GX trading in wavesplatform
I have account on GX web.I know your site is already upgraded but it seems to me that this site is still slow response from Malaysia.
and one quick question,

Do you have any twitter bunty ?
Hi. Your connection may not be enough to get assets quickly. Site is not that light and have around 40mb of content to download at first visit. Our tests show 60ms response time which is around the standard.
We don't have a Twitter bounty at the moment.
Activity: 364
I have account on GX web.I know your site is already upgraded but it seems to me that this site is still slow response from Malaysia.
and one quick question,

Do you have any twitter bunty ?

We are changing our host and migrating from HostGator to InMotion. Website will be back online when migration process completed.
Activity: 91
website not working
Website error, please fix a bug Roll Eyes
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'fetch - User 't77smktl_wrdp1' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 1)
---
Query: select * from wp_revslider_sliders where `type` != 'template' OR `type` IS NULL order by id ASC' in /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(26): RevSliderFunctions::throwError('fetch - User...', -1) #1 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(41): RevSliderDB->throwError('fetch - User...') #2 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(145): RevSliderDB->checkForErrors('fetch') #3 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php(2975): RevSliderDB->fetch('wp_revslider_sl...', '`type` != 'temp...', 'id', '', 'ASC') #4 /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-co in /home4/t77smktl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php on line 14
Yeah, seems related to server side caching. Host handled it for us. Thanks for informing!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org