Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened! - page 28. (Read 74919 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Ok, you detractors, I might be incorrect here, but I don't think this is meant to be a serious coin. It's meant to make fun of all the supporters of new altcoins with smaller and smaller caps that are 'designed' to help 'increase the coins value'. It's drawing attention to the fact that all you're really doing with ultimate caps is moving the decimal place around.

Of course, I could be wrong, and this could be serious, in which case I would have to say it's fairly retarded. Tongue
I'm one of the supporters of coins with smaller and smaller caps because coins with larger and larger caps just end up being pump and dump coins.

Prove otherwise. Make a coin worth more than Bitcoin or Litecoin with a higher cap.

That said Onecoin takes it too far to the extreme. I support SLIGHTLY less than Bitcoin. 10 million coins is half of Bitcoin. 5 million is half of 10. But 1 coin is too much less. That's like if I make a coin called cloud coin and I say the cap is 500 trillion. This would be fine right?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
royalcoin failed because the blocks go by so quickly that you barely have any time to throw a few kH at it Tongue
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Here's a little tip, that all these new coin developers seem to miss out on. Do NOT start beginning difficulty at 0.  I can't tell you what the best starting difficulty would be, but I think we all should agree that 0 is not it.  
That's a good point, do you think that 0.25 is a suitable starting diff?
Ok, you detractors, I might be incorrect here, but I don't think this is meant to be a serious coin. It's meant to make fun of all the supporters of new altcoins with smaller and smaller caps that are 'designed' to help 'increase the coins value'. It's drawing attention to the fact that all you're really doing with ultimate caps is moving the decimal place around.

Of course, I could be wrong, and this could be serious, in which case I would have to say it's fairly retarded. Tongue
I don't make conclusions of seriousness of this attempt. It's just a try to make something a bit different, and if it won't be supported by the community, I won't be upset.
Too little differences versus already existing altcoins. Check how Royalcoin failed and get some clues from it.
So did Bytecoin, Feathercoin, CHNCoin fail?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Here's a little tip, that all these new coin developers seem to miss out on. Do NOT start beginning difficulty at 0.  I can't tell you what the best starting difficulty would be, but I think we all should agree that 0 is not it. 

i agree start it a little higher and even better make it cpu only till someone cracks it. I know early adopters are required but just not so heavily weighted in their favour. I think the lottery blocks like massive block rewards that can be found later and later in the chain will keep people interested.
Activity: 56

Activity: 112
Is this the anti-coin, fortold by Bitcoin Jesus? One coin that ends everything?  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Here's a little tip, that all these new coin developers seem to miss out on. Do NOT start beginning difficulty at 0.  I can't tell you what the best starting difficulty would be, but I think we all should agree that 0 is not it. 
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
like the name, and cool idea. Need a few differences from litecoin perhaps to make it stand out.
vinne81, TheSwede75, you guys made me laugh. Thanks!
BTW you can compare our registration dates.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wait.. what? A JR Member launching a new shitty coin that brings nothing new? WOW, can't remember when this happened last. How revolutionary!
Well, he DOES have 14 posts so this got to be legit, I better buy several new mining rigs for this amazing coin! WOOHOO!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is a really bad idea..

Please rename your new coin to pointcoin because nothing changes except the decimal point. Nopointcoin would be a nice alternative.
Activity: 112
This is a really bad idea..
Activity: 28
One coin is too many. I'm waiting for the NoCoin.
Damn you copyrights. This would be too wonderful Sad
I'm planning to make the logo just like that of Litecoin, but with letter 1 instead of L.
if its scrypt .. i dont care
ASIC owner in this thread? Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
if its scrypt .. i dont care
Activity: 98
OneTooManyCoin
Activity: 532
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
Damn you copyrights. This would be too wonderful Sad
Haha, I've been waiting for this.

/Edit/ Found this. Seems good to go:

One Coin To Rule Them All. That's nice, thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
From MinCoin to BitBar, and now the logical conclusion: OneCoin. Hah!
Activity: 532
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
Haha, I've been waiting for this.

/Edit/ Found this. Seems good to go:

Pages:
Jump to: