Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 40. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I don’t quite understand the situation with buyers that will buy data, provided by DataBrokerDAO... It turns out that it can be purchased by anyone who is interested in the state of a particular part of the urban environment, for example? Will it be only one-time purchases of the data block? Or will everything be carried out differently?

I Think that the pricing policy and prices we will see only closer to the final release of the project. Now it is too early to talk about it, because we have very few areas connected to sensors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I don’t quite understand the situation with buyers that will buy data, provided by DataBrokerDAO... It turns out that it can be purchased by anyone who is interested in the state of a particular part of the urban environment, for example? Will it be only one-time purchases of the data block? Or will everything be carried out differently?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
What is the dependence between the number of tokens generated and the number of sensors?
The white paper provide the info for 2024… They expect the number of sensor reach 225 million by then. That’s the number of tokens as well.

Honestly I don't completely agree with this feature, I don't think it's necessary to increase the number of tokens as the number of sensors increase, I think that will strongly affect the price of the coin but knowing how strong the impact that this project can do to the entire community and how important this project is to the society. I think the devs really has a strong point when it comes to implementing this idea. Just based on my opinion I think by 2024 IoT sensor data will truly be a very important data to the entire world, I think by then, Iot Sensor data will be very vital for the success of a certain project or for a certain business. So just thinking about this makes me less worried to the impact that this feature can bring to the market price. 
This is a good solution. But only 30% of tokens will be blocked until 2024. And it's a little. These 30% of tokens will not strongly affect the price.
Activity: 336
Are there any affiliate programs?

Before the beginning of the token-sale and also in its course there will be an affiliate program. When you purchase DTX tokens, using partners’ referral link, they will get a 5% bonus of purchased tokens.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Are there any affiliate programs?
Activity: 406
Are there any bonuses in the upcoming presale stage?
You can get a bonus of 50%!
Mobile service providers are interesting for the project… what do u think they might ask for it?
Activity: 224
Can anyone tell me if a small IoT-sensors network  owner record the data on his own and  transfer it to the platform? Will I get like a closed system then?
copper member
Activity: 66
I heard that u should keep sell phones away when u sleep because of the harmful radiation… How do  IoT-sensors influence humans health?
Activity: 364
Are there any bonuses in the upcoming presale stage?
Activity: 165
What can the project offer to processing industry?

As a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling streaming sensor data, we focus primarily on this already significant addition to the IoT sensor and smart "everything" ecosystem. As we grow into the "go-to" marketplace for sensor data in the coming years, we do however foresee extending the functionalities of DataBroker to support the peer to peer sales of IoT hardware and sensors. Based on the feedback from our Alliance members and after some initial discussions with some of our fellow members of AIOTI (https://aioti.eu/), we are continuing to further work on the roadmap for DataBroker.

At a high level, we see the platform evolving along the lines of buy-sell data (phase 1), buy-sell services (phase 2), buy-sell hardware (phase 3). We aim to have an updated and more comprehensive roadmap available in the next week or so highlighting the phases of development and growth for DataBroker in the years to come.
What can the project offer to processing industry?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Great news! DataBroker DAO won the ICO pitch competition at https://cbconference.io in San Francisco today! Here is photo with me and one of the judges and MIT start up mentor, Vince Kohli.
Activity: 364
How can they define the token price?
1ETH = 4000DTX.  That’s based on project economic forecasts.
Activity: 98
How can they define the token price?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
What is the dependence between the number of tokens generated and the number of sensors?
The white paper provide the info for 2024… They expect the number of sensor reach 225 million by then. That’s the number of tokens as well.

Honestly I don't completely agree with this feature, I don't think it's necessary to increase the number of tokens as the number of sensors increase, I think that will strongly affect the price of the coin but knowing how strong the impact that this project can do to the entire community and how important this project is to the society. I think the devs really has a strong point when it comes to implementing this idea. Just based on my opinion I think by 2024 IoT sensor data will truly be a very important data to the entire world, I think by then, Iot Sensor data will be very vital for the success of a certain project or for a certain business. So just thinking about this makes me less worried to the impact that this feature can bring to the market price. 
Activity: 18
will keep this project under my eyes, looks everything ok.
Merit: 31
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: