Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 38. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I liked the project  but then I read about MiniMe in the white paper. What is it for?
They mentioned it to clear all the questions about monetization. DTX tokens are used as a payment option on the platform and they are based on MiniMe tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Can I become a part of ecosystem by purchasing a large amount of  IoT-sensors and then just control their work? I’m interested in passive income))
Activity: 266
How is marketplace arranged? How is the payment done?
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
What  kinda data can I get from sensors? Can I choose the ways of receiving the data and its formats?

A lot of the added value in sensors only comes after analysing, aggregating and enhancing the data streams from sensors. The datasets in the platform function like a tertiary market where sensor buyers can do all kinds of smart things with the data, and resell them in easily consumed datasets.

Sensors are being listed in the application for discovery of data. The current implementation is by design rudimentary and not built for billions of sensors. We were focussing on proving the platform and the implementation of discoverability, curation and reputation on a scale of billions of sensors is a monumental feat (e.g. the iOS app store). In the roadmap we have set aside time to build on this base and develop a solution at scale.

Please see page 27-28 in our whitepaper for a layout of how the app will display and aggregate sensor data for the user: https://databrokerdao.com/whitepaper/WHITEPAPER_DataBrokerDAO_en.pdf
Activity: 165
What is the role of SettleMint in DataBroker DAO business?

SettleMint is the parent company, we developed DBDAO and are spinning it out into a separate company now in combination with the token sale for funds.

Right now we are all focussing on DBDAO. Getting the platform ready and onboarding new team members is a time intensive job. As new people are hired, we will appoint them depending on their skills to either DataBrokerDAO or SettleMint projects. There is some overlap now, but the goal is to move to fully independent teams apart from the board of directors.

SettleMint is registered both out of Belgium and the UAE. DatabrokerDao is associated with the UAE company.

Activity: 266
What  kinda data can I get from sensors? Can I choose the ways of receiving the data and its formats?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I liked the project  but then I read about MiniMe in the white paper. What is it for?

The details regarding the MiniMe is actually explained in full details in the whitepaper, based on what I've understood the team decided to create the DTX tokens based on the minime standard because the minime tokens are very easy to recreate so this will make it easier for the team to create tokens that will be identical to the original tokens. They made it this way so that if ever the team will decide to upgrade the token contract or create spin of tokens it will be much easier for them and less time consuming, with this they can focus more of their time into other important aspects of the project.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
As same slowly go fees Ethereum. If I'm not mistaken, DataBroker has collected a total of 300 Ethereum? First week of pre-sale.
Activity: 280
What is the role of SettleMint in DataBroker DAO business?
Activity: 364
Activity: 125
Please could you give me a legal entity name or number?
Activity: 378
Merit: 50
hello i am avaibale for french and arabic translations if you need please contact me on telgram@backobtc

Hey there,

Please refer to our bounty campaigns, you may find more info there:

Bounty group: https://t.me/DataBrokerDAOBounty
Bounty BitcoinTalk Thread: http://bit.ly/2Edmcn9
Activity: 196
i’m really glad that that  new technologies become more and more spread. I’m sure it’s great that we all have new opportunities and services. I would like to use this data in the future and work with it.
I’m glad to see supporters like u. You can find your spot in the project: you can own the sensors, process the data or operate gateways. think what is the most suitable for u and go ahead.
well for nor the only way for is to become IoT-sensors owner. What are the options here?
Sensors owners are market users who submit the data from their sensors into DataBroker DAO for sale. They purchase sensor to improve their business efficiency. SO your main objective is to collect the data.
So my responsibility is to collect and  submit the data, right?
Of course that’s your main responsibility. People are waiting for it!
What about information requirements?
Activity: 350
i’m really glad that that  new technologies become more and more spread. I’m sure it’s great that we all have new opportunities and services. I would like to use this data in the future and work with it.
I’m glad to see supporters like u. You can find your spot in the project: you can own the sensors, process the data or operate gateways. think what is the most suitable for u and go ahead.
well for nor the only way for is to become IoT-sensors owner. What are the options here?
Sensors owners are market users who submit the data from their sensors into DataBroker DAO for sale. They purchase sensor to improve their business efficiency. SO your main objective is to collect the data.
Of course that’s your main responsibility. People are waiting for it!
Activity: 98
hello i am avaibale for french and arabic translations if you need please contact me on telgram@backobtc
Pages:
Jump to: