Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 44. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
DataBroker DAO is also a coin project in the field of IOT. In this field, there are some good block chain projects, such as IOTA, WTC, WABI and so on. So I believe this coin will develop well, too.
Activity: 252
I was reading about the project and I was confused by the mechanism of operation of the token. First I expected that this will be very simple approavh. But finally I found MiniMe and DTX… What’s the point?
The DTX tokens serve as medium of circulation on the platform, they’re based on MiniMe tokens (contracts). This allows to create the clones of the tokens in the future which copy the history of the initial token or to upgrade the token (upgrade and improvement of module components), or for its fork.
Wait! Why is it necessary! I immediately start doubting the solution!
No doubts. This option can be activated only to insure more effective management. The program code of the token is Solidity is available here: Everything is transparent. https://github.com/DataBrokerDAO/crowdsale-contracts.   
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I was reading about the project and I was confused by the mechanism of operation of the token. First I expected that this will be very simple approavh. But finally I found MiniMe and DTX… What’s the point?
The DTX tokens serve as medium of circulation on the platform, they’re based on MiniMe tokens (contracts). This allows to create the clones of the tokens in the future which copy the history of the initial token or to upgrade the token (upgrade and improvement of module components), or for its fork.
Wait! Why is it necessary! I immediately start doubting the solution!
Activity: 252
Activity: 196
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
Hey. There is information about how much has DataBroker collected on the Ethereum presale? I do not see this information on the site.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How long will the future token sale last all in all?
4 weeks only. Pay attention to the roadmap!
Activity: 98
How long will the future token sale last all in all?
Activity: 392
Can you tell me the rate of DTX? I have ETH…
At the current stage the token price is 4000 DTX = 1 ETH.
Activity: 238
Can you tell me the rate of DTX? I have ETH…
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hi, folks. DataBroker was added to Top ongoing ICO rates. Let's vote for it together:

http://amp.gs/f4Qv
Activity: 336
Were there any pilot projects and attempts to use the system in the past? I’m interested in the “smart city” format.
Activity: 210
What marketing strategies is it planned to use to promote the services in the new markets? Educational activity will be necessary, too.
Activity: 266
How soon will tokens will be put on turnover?
The start of turnover of the token is planned at April 16, 2018.
Activity: 224
How soon will tokens will be put on turnover?
Activity: 294
I’ve heard that the project has published the info on itself on cheddur.com. What does it give?
I’ve heard that the project interacts on political stage. The creators and the managers are included in the composition of some commissions and Databroker DAO is already included in some alliances. On the one hand it’s good. On the other, doesn’t this mean that in the future such a good project can just fall in hands of the government?
Hello. You fears are unfounded. The managers of Databroker DAO are really the members of European committee which is engaged in promotion and development of new technologies, but there’re no concerns to investors. It’s just research and marketing activity.
What Alliance was mentioned earlier?
This is the Alliance of the buyers and sellers of IoT sensors and everyone involved in  IoT industry. It’s an important option!
Does it turn out that the focus in is on the promotion of the service itself?
Both the service, the goods and the Internet of things. Ordinary people don’t understand all the opportunities and profits which they can get from use. Management of Databroker DAO is on the cutting edge of the progress and brings its developments to people. Investors will help them to do this.
It turns out in a good picture! Can you say in which countries the population are ready to the use of project’s technology better?
I’ve heard that the project interacts on political stage. The creators and the managers are included in the composition of some commissions and Databroker DAO is already included in some alliances. On the one hand it’s good. On the other, doesn’t this mean that in the future such a good project can just fall in hands of the government?
Hello. You fears are unfounded. The managers of Databroker DAO are really the members of European committee which is engaged in promotion and development of new technologies, but there’re no concerns to investors. It’s just research and marketing activity.
This is the Alliance of the buyers and sellers of IoT sensors and everyone involved in  IoT industry. It’s an important option!
Both the service, the goods and the Internet of things. Ordinary people don’t understand all the opportunities and profits which they can get from use. Management of Databroker DAO is on the cutting edge of the progress and brings its developments to people. Investors will help them to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: