Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 53. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 0
Can I get your tokens after ICO? How much higher will the price be?

No one can tell you the price. I cant even be sure that the price will higher. All bountists will probably damp their tokens and price will go down.
Not the best course of events, isn't it? Grin

Definitely not the best course of events but these kind of things always happen in the cryptocurrency world, this isn't new and this kind of thing doesn't hurt a project at all, it can ofcourse decrease the price for a short period of time but after the dip more and more people will accumulate and buy cheap so the price will eventually rise again and become way higher than it was before, that's basically the cycle of every project that had a bounty or had an ico with bonuses. Looking at the potential of this project and how capable the team is in moving this project forward, we shouldn't worry about scenarios like this because scenarios like this is not permanent. As long as the team is still developing this project, following the roadmap and is still very active in marketing then we all have nothing to worry about, price is bound to increase.
So, if all this happens, it's not as bad as it seems?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

No one can tell you the price. I cant even be sure that the price will higher. All bountists will probably damp their tokens and price will go down.

Definitely not the best course of events but these kind of things always happen in the cryptocurrency world, this isn't new and this kind of thing doesn't hurt a project at all, it can ofcourse decrease the price for a short period of time but after the dip more and more people will accumulate and buy cheap so the price will eventually rise again and become way higher than it was before, that's basically the cycle of every project that had a bounty or had an ico with bonuses. Looking at the potential of this project and how capable the team is in moving this project forward, we shouldn't worry about scenarios like this because scenarios like this is not permanent. As long as the team is still developing this project, following the roadmap and is still very active in marketing then we all have nothing to worry about, price is bound to increase.
Activity: 406
If the token goes to the exchange - of course you can buy it. But buying at the time of ICO will cost you cheaper + bonuses.
Therefore, it's better to buy cheap, and then, after waiting for a price increase, you can sell. If necessary, of course.
Activity: 282
If the token goes to the exchange - of course you can buy it. But buying at the time of ICO will cost you cheaper + bonuses.
Activity: 364

It happens. The price doesn't rise immediately, it can be very very slow.
Activity: 203

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
How much from  total supply will be suggested to presale? Will results be public before public sale? Also on the website Chankura it's mentioned  - when is the day of listing and in what pairs it will be available?
Activity: 350
it seems that a lot of potential investors who are lining up to join follow and buy this token, with the offer of the concept and features to be built by his team seems to be having tremendous appeal of this project
I don't think that someone is lining up, but there are plenty of people who want to buy tokens - given that 20,000 people have registered on the site Smiley
So far this remains, 2 more weeks of expectations, and sales will begin
Where did you get information about 20 thousand? I don't think it's true
it seems that a lot of potential investors who are lining up to join follow and buy this token, with the offer of the concept and features to be built by his team seems to be having tremendous appeal of this project
I don't think that someone is lining up, but there are plenty of people who want to buy tokens - given that 20,000 people have registered on the site Smiley
So far this remains, 2 more weeks of expectations, and sales will begin
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
yes, maybe this is the case Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
I like ICO's that are truly decentralized and with more and more of our everyday life being connected through IOT then I think there needs to be something like this out there.
Honestly, I have never seen projects using IoT Smiley
This is the essence. This is the first such project, which has already reached fundraising.
It's not enough to achieve this - the main thing is to collect enough money for development
Well, the minimum for starting activities is easy to gather, given that there are already partnership agreements
I like ICO's that are truly decentralized and with more and more of our everyday life being connected through IOT then I think there needs to be something like this out there.
This is the essence. This is the first such project, which has already reached fundraising.
It's not enough to achieve this - the main thing is to collect enough money for development
Activity: 322
Where can I read more about these IoT sensors? What functions do they perform?
Perhaps this is the most interesting project on the Blockchain!
At the very least, it helps to develop modern technologies, and will contribute to improving the quality of life and the quality of service provision in general.
Well, yes, a project useful to society. Not like the others.
Projects that promote the further development of technology are always more respected than projects aimed at unpromising activity.
Activity: 289
Where can I read more about these IoT sensors? What functions do they perform?
Perhaps this is the most interesting project on the Blockchain!
At the very least, it helps to develop modern technologies, and will contribute to improving the quality of life and the quality of service provision in general.
Well, yes, a project useful to society. Not like the others.
Pages:
Jump to: