Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 49. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What role and in what volume does SettleMint currently play in the DataBroker DAO business?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that you can earn money by selling data? If so, then who will do this and can an ordinary person do some work in this way?
Activity: 24
Hey there, I love the idea, but got a question: how many tockens overall are you planning to sell? thanks in advance
Activity: 336
What data will be available through the sensor platform? After all, they can be either processed, or not!
Activity: 252
With difficulty, but I understood what the project will earn. And who will enter the ecosystem? I would like to know about all the roles. It would be nice to get close and for yourself any.
For yourself, you can find a role if you become one of the owners of sensors, data buyers, their handler or gateway gateway operator. Can you say in which role are you going to try yourself?
As I understand it, I can only be the owner of IoT sensors ... What is peculiar to this group of participants?
Sensor owners are market participants who own IoT sensors and have made the data available from them available for sale on the DataBroker DAO platform. The market participants entering this group acquire sensors to improve the efficiency of their activities.
Do owners have to provide data from sensors?
Of course, this is a key role. Everything is done through the DataBroker DAO platform!
Are there any requirements for information? Or to the organization of the process?
Activity: 364
With difficulty, but I understood what the project will earn. And who will enter the ecosystem? I would like to know about all the roles. It would be nice to get close and for yourself any.
For yourself, you can find a role if you become one of the owners of sensors, data buyers, their handler or gateway gateway operator. Can you say in which role are you going to try yourself?
As I understand it, I can only be the owner of IoT sensors ... What is peculiar to this group of participants?
Sensor owners are market participants who own IoT sensors and have made the data available from them available for sale on the DataBroker DAO platform. The market participants entering this group acquire sensors to improve the efficiency of their activities.
Of course, this is a key role. Everything is done through the DataBroker DAO platform!
Merit: 100
MiniMe !!! What is it?
In addition to the fact that DTX tokens serve as a means of accessing the platform, they are based on MiniMe tokens - the "clones" of the token, completely repeating the history of the original token, either to upgrade the token or for its fork.
Activity: 322
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Check out this new update on Medium. An interview by Matthew at the CryptoRich show on how Databroker DAO will disrupt the IOT sensor data economy.

https://medium.com/databrokerdao/interview-by-matthew-at-the-cryptorich-show-on-how-databroker-dao-will-disrupt-the-iot-sensor-data-3119758994bf
Guys, tell me, how is the value of the token determined?
1ETH = 4000DTX. The principle of counting is in WhitePaper and it is based on economic projections for the business of the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What can be purely industrial ways of using the DataBroker DAO offer? For example, in metallurgy.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
It is very in pity if interesting projects like this in the miss, From my monitoring this project is progressing very rapidly so most likely this project will be a great success. let alone his project is quite a long walk and the results are in get also quite a lot. certainly investors will continue to glance at this project.
Activity: 224
Are these sensors harmful? In cities and so already there are no only networks and a person is constantly under the influence of the industrial environment!
Activity: 238
Guys, tell me, how is the value of the token determined?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Very promising project. Maybe I missed that information but has the project made any    preliminary agreements with potential data buyers? How many?
Judging by the road map, it is too early to conclude such agreements. The project will most likely start working no sooner than 2020
In general, the demo version of the project is already working, do you think that launching a full-fledged application will take so long?

2020 is quite a long time-horizon. Chances would be extremely high that someone with sufficient resources likes the concept and goes for it themselves and do it faster.
Perhaps the development staff is small enough and the work is slow ...
Well, by 2020, this is the final, perhaps the working version will be launched much earlier

in two years right ? not long time ,i can wait to this excellent time ,but before the prodcut come out ,can team post develop process here?

You would say that two years in crypto is not a long time? I have a different opinion on that. The space is driven by so much innovation, speed and dedication that it's very possible to see another team build something like this quicker.
Pages:
Jump to: