Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 50. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
In case of scaling the project and the platform, can we say that any mobile communication networks can be interesting as partners for the project?
Activity: 224
Tell me, is it possible to become the owner of a small network of IoT-sensors, independently to remove data from them and transmit them to the platform? Even sell them!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I share this Webinar where DataBroker DAO CTO, Roderik van der Veer, explains their new alpha DApp release (dapp.databrokerdao.com), smart contracts with Token Curated Registries and DataBroker DAO Roadmap, while answering questions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PadqpR3oS7c&t=1104s
Activity: 392
In my opinion, personal data represent a fortune, so we need to use it wisely. While some companies and people with influence use our personal data to reach their interests or create statistics, we need to be ensure that we can profit form sharing data and provide information. DAO is just the right way to do it!
Precisely because now our data can be accessible to someone horrible, we need to think about how we could protect them. DataBroker is an excellent choice Wink
Merit: 31
Is there any connection between the number of tokens and the number of sensors working in the system?
Yes! Direct. By 2024, the total number of sensors used is expected to be 225 million - the same number of sensors!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is there any connection between the number of tokens and the number of sensors working in the system?
Activity: 238
Who needs data from IoT sensors? Any kind of researchers? Maybe institutes? The project is going to earn on the sale of data to the authorities?
No! The possibilities are much wider! DataBroker DAO clients are not just data processors, but any company that wants to commercialize a data-driven product. The customer can develop without investing in equipment. Potential buyers of services can be very much.
Let's move on to concrete examples, if you can ...
Meteorological services, city initiatives, research structures, public transport, environmental organizations, energy companies, transport and logistics network. These are the most capacious examples!
Cool! As I see, and users can be quite a lot. And how will the project be used in the transport and logistics network?
Very simple. Companies in this field can buy car sensor data to create the ideal unmanned AI driver (artificial intelligence) and issue a paid license for its use, for example to various automakers. I think it's clear that the prospects here are great!
Without a doubt! Still interested in working with energy companies ...
Activity: 322
Who needs data from IoT sensors? Any kind of researchers? Maybe institutes? The project is going to earn on the sale of data to the authorities?
No! The possibilities are much wider! DataBroker DAO clients are not just data processors, but any company that wants to commercialize a data-driven product. The customer can develop without investing in equipment. Potential buyers of services can be very much.
Meteorological services, city initiatives, research structures, public transport, environmental organizations, energy companies, transport and logistics network. These are the most capacious examples!
Cool! As I see, and users can be quite a lot. And how will the project be used in the transport and logistics network?
Very simple. Companies in this field can buy car sensor data to create the ideal unmanned AI driver (artificial intelligence) and issue a paid license for its use, for example to various automakers. I think it's clear that the prospects here are great!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What’s the minimum to take part in the pre-sale?
The minimum is 10 Eth!
Activity: 224
I’ve understood that the project is very promising! But I didn’t understand what should be dome in order to join it!)) How can I buy these sensors?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
In my opinion, personal data represent a fortune, so we need to use it wisely. While some companies and people with influence use our personal data to reach their interests or create statistics, we need to be ensure that we can profit form sharing data and provide information. DAO is just the right way to do it!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Are there any global companies which it’d be possible to compare with or work the analogy to in case of this project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
My friends advised me to pay attention to the project. I couldn’t understand from the very beginning whether the developers are going to make profit on sale and distribution of this sensors or on smth else? If it’s smth else, what are the prospect?
The name of the project – DataBrokerDAO – should tell you that the project is built around the info which is accumulated and transferred by these sensors. The others will sell it.
Are there any problems with the use of the info provided?
Yes, there’re. They have a very low use coefficient, and its public convenience cant be set free ‘cause of lack of coordination of the market participants. As a result, the development in the area is restrained.
What will the project’s platform provide?
In general, it’ll set free the potential of the data if the “low” quality which isnt available yet by creation of integrated market of additional services. Let’s work an analogy! Just like “info monsters” in the name of Bloomberg Market, Thomson Reuters, FactSet and others have appeared in financial markets, the suppliers of important and valuable IoT data can appear in the new market.  That’s when DataBroker DAO should ascend the Olympia!
Great! Who will buy the data and analytics?

Probably those who needs Iot Sensor Data for their research or for their businesses specifically big companies that are in need of these data in order to grow and progress. It was stated in one of the articles of the team on medium that billions of dollars are being spent on IoT sensor data every year so this just show that the market for IoT sensor data is quite big and there are a lot of people who are interested to acquire these data. Seeing the current reviews from different experts though, it really shows that there are a lot of people interested on this projects and want to utilize the platform that the team have created.
Who will be included into the project’s ecosystem? How many participants will there be?
What’s the minimum to take part in the pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: