Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 52. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What exactly problem or problems will the project solve for entrepreneurs? And, what is more important, for ordinary people?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I’ve been studying the project for quite a long time, but I didn’t fully get some details. First, what are the IoT-sensors? What  are they necessary for? And, of course, is it possible to monetize the data got with the help of these sensors? What is it possible to pay for?!
Activity: 266
I’ve seen in the Internet that IoT sensors are everywhere. How difficult will it be use this technology and how much will it cost?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Will it be necessary to sign up preliminary in order to become one of the lucky man who will take part in the sale?

Yes, there’s such an opportunity. If you do it, you’ll certainly buy tokens and become an investor! In my opinion, that’s what you should do it?
Activity: 336
Will it be necessary to sign up preliminary in order to become one of the lucky man who will take part in the sale?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Join us NOW for our LIVE webinar! We will do a demo of the re-engineered DataBroker DAO platform + we will discuss the roadmap!

https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/3131333637637198083
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't really get why your blockchain technology of transferring data will be cheaper than current ones? How carefully you made the research on that point?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The team just published a pretty short video about "what is Databroker". I share it in case someone serves as an introduction. Wink

What is DataBroker DAO, a local market for global data
Activity: 325
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Merit: 50
Activity: 235
The mechanics behind the DTX price, now live on Medium:

https://medium.com/databrokerdao/the-mechanics-behind-the-dtx-price-b1823f87a788

Very interesting article, I'm glad that the team decided to release an article about how they came up with the current price of DTX, it's really astonishing to see the data that they have presented. Who would've thought that billions are being invested on IOT sensor data every year, if you look at the current statistics that the team presented, there's a really high possibility that the current amount of DTX could increase a 100% in time. If the statistics is correct and would continue in the years to come then this project will really be huge by next year, this could definitely skyrocket. It's nice to know the team is investing a huge amount of their time on this, if you look at their medium profile, it seems like they always try to update the community every once a week, which is a really good thing because we all know in the cryptocurrency world, if the team is absent there will be a riot within the community lol.

Some very good points, see all the latest updates on the Telegram channel: https://t.me/databrokerdao
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The mechanics behind the DTX price, now live on Medium:

https://medium.com/databrokerdao/the-mechanics-behind-the-dtx-price-b1823f87a788

Very interesting article, I'm glad that the team decided to release an article about how they came up with the current price of DTX, it's really astonishing to see the data that they have presented. Who would've thought that billions are being invested on IOT sensor data every year, if you look at the current statistics that the team presented, there's a really high possibility that the current amount of DTX could increase a 100% in time. If the statistics is correct and would continue in the years to come then this project will really be huge by next year, this could definitely skyrocket. It's nice to know the team is investing a huge amount of their time on this, if you look at their medium profile, it seems like they always try to update the community every once a week, which is a really good thing because we all know in the cryptocurrency world, if the team is absent there will be a riot within the community lol.
copper member
Activity: 224
The concept of the Internet of things and the combination of blockchains are high.
I am very bullish on this project and keep the attention to this project, hope it can succeed.  Grin
Activity: 308
Well, at least - the price of the token is lower than it will be after the stock exchange. And as there is a bonus program.
And on the first day of sales, you will have 10% of the investment amount.
Activity: 350
What advantages do you offer for those who invest in your project?
Can I get your tokens after ICO? How much higher will the price be?

No one can tell you the price. I cant even be sure that the price will higher. All bountists will probably damp their tokens and price will go down.
Not the best course of events, isn't it? Grin

Definitely not the best course of events but these kind of things always happen in the cryptocurrency world, this isn't new and this kind of thing doesn't hurt a project at all, it can ofcourse decrease the price for a short period of time but after the dip more and more people will accumulate and buy cheap so the price will eventually rise again and become way higher than it was before, that's basically the cycle of every project that had a bounty or had an ico with bonuses. Looking at the potential of this project and how capable the team is in moving this project forward, we shouldn't worry about scenarios like this because scenarios like this is not permanent. As long as the team is still developing this project, following the roadmap and is still very active in marketing then we all have nothing to worry about, price is bound to increase.
So, if all this happens, it's not as bad as it seems?
Yes, this is an ordinary story. Every second project passes through this.
Pages:
Jump to: