Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 51. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It’s repeatedly told about creation of additional services which will improve the quality of life with the help of the platform… What exactly will be improved?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
When I joined the presale, how long was the presale token locked?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Brothers, when will the sales start? I’m into it now!!!
The tokensale will last from March 19 to March 26!

I like when sales are short and not spread in months, as usually the biggest part is collected during the first days and there is not need to do this 2-3-5 month sales, as if this will change anything. I find this project interesting but I was not able to find info how much did they collected during presale, maybe someone knows or info is closed?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
My friends advised me to pay attention to the project. I couldn’t understand from the very beginning whether the developers are going to make profit on sale and distribution of this sensors or on smth else? If it’s smth else, what are the prospect?
The name of the project – DataBrokerDAO – should tell you that the project is built around the info which is accumulated and transferred by these sensors. The others will sell it.
Are there any problems with the use of the info provided?
Yes, there’re. They have a very low use coefficient, and its public convenience cant be set free ‘cause of lack of coordination of the market participants. As a result, the development in the area is restrained.
What will the project’s platform provide?
In general, it’ll set free the potential of the data if the “low” quality which isnt available yet by creation of integrated market of additional services. Let’s work an analogy! Just like “info monsters” in the name of Bloomberg Market, Thomson Reuters, FactSet and others have appeared in financial markets, the suppliers of important and valuable IoT data can appear in the new market.  That’s when DataBroker DAO should ascend the Olympia!
Great! Who will buy the data and analytics?
Activity: 350
My friends advised me to pay attention to the project. I couldn’t understand from the very beginning whether the developers are going to make profit on sale and distribution of this sensors or on smth else? If it’s smth else, what are the prospect?
The name of the project – DataBrokerDAO – should tell you that the project is built around the info which is accumulated and transferred by these sensors. The others will sell it.
Yes, there’re. They have a very low use coefficient, and its public convenience cant be set free ‘cause of lack of coordination of the market participants. As a result, the development in the area is restrained.
In general, it’ll set free the potential of the data if the “low” quality which isnt available yet by creation of integrated market of additional services. Let’s work an analogy! Just like “info monsters” in the name of Bloomberg Market, Thomson Reuters, FactSet and others have appeared in financial markets, the suppliers of important and valuable IoT data can appear in the new market.  That’s when DataBroker DAO should ascend the Olympia!
Merit: 101
Are there any bonuses at the coming stage of pre-sale?
Yes, and they aren’t little! 50% bonus! Remarkable offer!
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
Check out our weekly team member videos. This week we present Silke van den Broeck, one of our highly appreciated
https://medium.com/databrokerdao/databroker-dao-weekly-video-4-meet-silke-van-den-broeck-2b82661ea8ce
Activity: 238
Are there any bonuses at the coming stage of pre-sale?
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Here is an interesting article about how DAO will work- https://medium.com/databrokerdao/token-curated-registry-the-databroker-dao-way-9430ca01cac3
 Project DataBroker DAO will be in demand in the cryptomir!
Activity: 280
The tokensale will last from March 19 to March 26!
Activity: 364
Activity: 224
Where are the networks of IoT sensors are more spread and the scales of implementation of DataBrokerDAO platform are more attractive?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
https://medium.com/databrokerdao/preview-release-of-the-new-and-improved-databrokerdao-platform-v2-0-alpha1-discovery-release-4a692d35bffb

New Preview of the Platform and its newest features which includes:

- Token Curated Registry

- Discover Release (dApp)

Great article, the team behind this project just amaze me, it seems like they are always in the go. They are very fast with the updates, it's like everyday there is something going on for this project. I really like these new features that they created, the token curated registry is pretty great, DTX token staking is very beneficial to a lot of users, this can really increase the rewards and the value of DTX. I'm just pretty curious though, what's the minimum amount of dtx to be capable of staking? And where to stake the token? On the platform? Or are the team going to provide a wallet?. Anyway the discover release, looks pretty good as well, it really makes IoT sensor data easier to locate. I hope they will add more locations in the future though, I'm sure that will be helpful towards people from other places.
Are there any estimations for the next 3-5 years taken from official sources? And the forecasts for the project in this market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Databroker DAO Launch Pre-Sale and Announce IOT Sensor Data Marketplace, Scheduled March 19th 2018

DataBroker DAO, the first blockchain marketplace to sell and buy Internet of Things (IoT) sensor data. DataBroker has announced the launch of their Presale token event set to start March 19th, 2018 - 4pm CET.

A remedy to the lost wealth of opportunities caused by IoT sensor data being locked away in the data stores of organizations around the world. The growth of IoT has presented the industry with an unscalable amount of opportunities, for industries, governments, research bodies and many other sectors spending hundreds of billions yearly on purchasing and maintaining IoT sensors.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/databroker-dao-launch-pre-sale/

Pages:
Jump to: