Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 21. (Read 301364 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm having troubles, too. Is the Bitcoin Fog website still down for maintenance for everybody? Or is it just me? I withdrew money from Bitcoin Fog about 29 hours ago and there is still nothing on blockchain  Cry
Activity: 2
I sent coins to the fog...waited two hours, and checked and both deposits I made to the fog had cleared the block chain multiple confirms and now the site is down for maintenance.

I really hope that my coins are there once I am able to log in. 

Is the bitcoinFOG ADMIN here going to give us any updates on how long this maintenance is going to take? 

It's going on almost 24 hours.  I am glad they are doing maintenance.  It just sucks that they didn't have a notice or anything of the sort before this.  Now my coins are just stuck floating around in a pool of nothing while I have to wait for the site to come back up.  Weird how the site goes down for maintenance RIGHT AFTER both deposits to the FOG went through all confirmations on block chain.

Used the fog over 20+ times. 

Unfortunately, this might be the last time. 

Happy Halloween... Angry
still waiting on all my coins as well, should have come through about 13 hours ago
Got my coins, all good!

lucky man  Smiley

i'm still waiting, still ZERO!
Activity: 53
Got my coins, all good!
My withdrawals are now visible on blockchain Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Going way back to the beginning of this thread (as I recall without looking) there were some thorny issues about how to determine if this thing is a honeypot.  Two things which argue (albeit somewhat weakly) against it:

1) Failures which are reported by users.  A honeypot would be well funded and probably monitored fairly carefully.

2) Attack of the killer newbies.

My fog account claims my withdrawal finished 20 hours ago. The address it lists is the address I tried to withdraw to but blockchain shows no transaction at all. This has really fucked up my week. I would encourage everyone to avoid using this service until this issue is fixed. Support has not replied to me and it's really not fun to be waiting so long for your money.
Nice to see a reaction from the admin.

I do understand such things happen, we'll just have to wait.

Also, I'd suggest to notify users when they withdraw that delays are possible due to some technical problems, this way less people will be worried / lose their shit Smiley

Anyways, thanks for the hard work!
Same issue.  Assuming this problem is going to f* up halloween weekend across the country.  Been Finalized for 20+ hours no blockchain info no response from support.
I still have not received my coins and nothing is showing up in the blockchain despite the transaction being completed over 16 hours ago. Not getting any response from support either.   Undecided
I'm glad to see you guys are starting to recieve your coins.. Unfortunately I'm still waiting and blockchain is still showing zero activity after 20 hours of confirmed finish from bitcoin fog.. Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
That's what happened with me mate. I got a part payment (about a sixth of what I'd withdrawn), shrugged my shoulders and slept on it.

Next morning all transactions had been done.   Cheesy
Activity: 4
UPDATE

got mine yesterday but not all,half BTC is still missing will update what happens,till now situation looks good...
My advice would be to relax and listen to Akemashite Omedetou.

I would also suggest copy and pasting the transaction(s) that are affected in the support section when you are logged into Bitcoin Fog.

I panicked a bit (activated eight hour withdrawal Saturday, I think) and all my coins had been transmitted, down to the last Satoshi, by the early hours of this morning. I also PM'ed Akemashite Omedetou.

They must have internal records of which withdrawals were affected and are having to manually review and resend them on a case by case basis: a time consuming process.

I trust everyone will get their coins back and hope people will post here when they are received to let us know that the service is back to normal.
Activity: 3
Fog has been playing up since Friday when I tried to deposit coin.  Finally did so on Sunday night, then when went to log back in to check it had been deposited and set up a delayed withdraw, but my login credentials no longer work (and they were definitely correct), so I can't get back in.

What's happening?  Never had issues with Fog before
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Yes, we deeply apologize, as it turns out there are still issues with some payouts being delayed since the last maintenance. We are working right now to resolve this.
Activity: 4
I have a withdrawal marked as finished 12 hours ago and still nothing on the Blockchain.

If its any consolation, this isn't the first time its happened to me. Exactly the same about 6 months ago. Within a day the forums were full of people panicking and calling a scam. Within another day the bitcoins had all resurfaced and the problem was solved. Fingers crossed things will pan out the same way this time.

Withdrawal marked as "finished" for 6 1/2 hours now, still no activity on block chain.

Should I be worried?
My coins are in! Cheesy

During the night another 4 transactions were sent to my addresses. I've totalled them all up and I've been paid in full. Thank you Bitcoin Fog! You had a problem and you sorted it out. You rock!

I was on the edge of my seat for a while, though  Smiley

I hope everyone else who've had trouble over the last couple of days gets paid too. Let me know guys.
Pages:
Jump to: