Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 16. (Read 301363 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm currently on about 3 days since I deposited my btc into my fog account. Haven't gotten a thing yet. Starting to worry me a little bit.
Activity: 3
Update

All of my 2.06 Bitcoins ended up in my wallet this morning after 40 hours. Have patience. I'm glad I never got too stressed about it. Hopefully, this withdrawal goes without drama.
Activity: 1
I deposited >1Btc last night and it never showed up.

The transaction confirmed multiple times and then on blockchain analysis the money moved from the destination wallet to loads of other wallets.

Am I being scammed?
update: after ~27hours the balance showed up on my acccount.i proceeded to send my 4.9 BTC to another wallet and 3.5 of the BTC made it there. says withdrawal finished almost 3 hours ago so i something seems to be wrong still Sad will update if i get my last 1.4 BTC

best regards

edit: got the rest of my coins now Cheesy bitcoinfog still delivers! its just very slow atm :/
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Strange that I've used Bitcoinfog for several years and not lost a single satoshi. A few times I've had delays with deposits / withdrawals but everything has been resolved within a couple of days.
Activity: 10
Sent ~0.5 BTC 14 hours ago with more than 60 confirmations on the Blockchain. Nothing has been credited to my Bitcoin Fog account yet.

I have used Bitcoin Fog many times for years before without problems. However, it has taken longer for coins to credit in the last days and weeks.

Now I have the feeling of being scamed, as it never before took so long. I am using a new account for every transaction, and maybe they selectively scam users with new accounts.

Will update in another 14 hours.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Sent about 5 btc about 6 hours ago and now I read this thread. jeez.... I will update
Oh i have an interesting one.

On the 10th i deposited an amount. After 20 hours or so it hadn't arrived so i sent a support msg.
About 12 hours later it arrived and i initiated a withdraw of the entire amount.

Since then i have not been able to login to my fog account and the funds have not arrived anywhere.
There is nothing on blockchain either.

One of these two things happening is strange. But both is deeply suspicious.

Tread carefully friends. I will keep you all updated.
Just got my BTC in my BF wallet after about 17 hours. 0.5 or so.
I deposit 1 BTC in 4 transfers to 4 deposit addresses about 18 hours ago. I also worried a lot, but now at least 1 transfer have arrived my BF wallet. Got some hope back. Just need to wait.
Been about 30 hours and still no coins in my wallet. Deposited 2.06 for the first time ever. Great start to my bitcoin experience. Hopwfully, everything gets resolved.
deposited 4.999 btc ~24hours ago with 150 confirmations on the blockchain. still nothing shows up on my account page and no reply to my support question yet Sad seems like some of you got your coins so i hope ill get mine too Smiley looks pretty grim though

will update if i get my coins

best regards
Activity: 6
Hi guys, an update.  Cheesy
My coin has arrived at the final destination ( approx 4 hours for withdrawal, 17 hours to appear in bitcoin fog account), so seems in line with what some people have said about delays, rather than out and out scamming, but the lack of communication and absence of a message on the site explaining the situation makes me unlikely to use the service again, when there appear to be other tumblers that operate without all the drama, hope this works out for everybody still waiting, all the best, Simon UK
I am currently at 25 hours having sent just over 1 BTC to BF.

I have never had any problems before. I've sent a support ticket about 12 hours ago but no reply (and, from what you have written on this topic, I don't expect one).

Either:
a) BF has taken the BTC
b) There is something going on which makes them inefficient over the last two to three days.

The Blockchain shows more than 200 confirmations.

I appreciate other posters - it's good to know what's going on and that I'm not the only one with issues.
Hi guys, a quick update, my coin has arrived in my bitcoin fog account (approx 17 hours), and will now attempt to transfer funds to another account, i will post on the outcome, all the best, Simon UK  Cheesy
Hi, seems to be the correct url, it's the address i have been using anyway, no problem logging into the site, just no action on my coin, thanks for the reply by the way, all the best, Simon UK  Angry
Activity: 8
Okay so I've now waited 48 hours following my initial deposit.

I realised on the page they suggest waiting 15 mins after log in to see if the balance updates. However, there are still no coins in my wallet.

I understand there maybe a delay in processing the BTC to the wallet. Are other people still having to wait this long?

Can someone confirm this is the correct URL please - http://foggeddriztrcar2.onion ?
Hi guys, i deposited a small amount of coin with bitcoin fog about 15 hours ago, but my balance shows zero, the information at blockchain tells me that the coin was delivered to the wallet address i was given by bitcoin fog, but there is nothing there, i am a complete novice as far as using a coin tumbler goes, and am pretty new to bitcoin, but so far, had no problems, and after reading quite a lot of the available reviews, thought i had made the right choice, i understand that there may have been problems with the website being down for a while, has anybody used bitcoin fog successfully in the last few days? I would just like to know as it took me an age to save that money, i am disabled, and dont want to spend time and energy worrying about something i cant do any thing about, as it just makes me ill, would appreciate any feedback guys, all the best, Simon UK.
I'm approaching 36 hours nows. I think im just going to accept that BCF, as somebody mentioned, is either
A.) not working properly
or
B.) BCF has finally came to a hault in their business for unexpected reasons and they are taking whatever btc's they can get while still transacting some for potential trust/on going transactions (or of that sort) to keep obtaining as much as possible.

Either way, I have lost all hope and neither A nor B tells you to keep trying, or to try them out in general.

peace
-tr3s-
Yes. I made a deposit of 3< which has hitherto not reached my address, plus I messaged support to no avail. Seems like everyone is having trouble at the moment; hopefully it all gets sorted soon.
Pages:
Jump to: