Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 24. (Read 301364 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
WARNING ! I lost my coins through BitcoinFog and no reaction / support from the owner.

Few weeks ago I opend an account in BitcoinFog, created deposit addresses and transfered the coins. After few hours there were no coins in my BitcoinFog account. I checked the addresses / the transfer in blockchain and everything looked fine. But no coins had arrived in my BitcoinFog account. I wrote a lot of messages to the BitcoinFog support. But no reaction. I wrote here a private message to Akemashite Omedetou. But no reaction.

Finaly my coins are gone through BitcoinFog and no reaction / support from the owner. His service worked in the past but not currently.

So if you like to play with your coins, then use BitcoinFog. Otherwise check other options. There are some other services. It’s your choise to keep your coins safe or to be scammed.
Activity: 1
I HAVE WITHDRAWN FROM MY BITCOIN FOG ACCOUNT AND IT FINISHED MORE THAN 48HRS AGO. NOTHING SHOWED UP IN THE TARGET ADDRESS AND NO RESPONSE FROM THE SUPPORT...WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? ARE YOU GUYS BECOMING ANOTHER SCAM? THE SERVICE WORKED SO NICELY IN THE PAST...SUPER DISAPPOINTING  Angry
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
You should just post a FAQ:

Q: Why can't you reply to all messages immediately, regardless of wherever you might live or do?
A:
Activity: 8
Hi BitcoinFog,

I have sent a private forum message to you regarding a problem with my bitcoinfog account. Could you please respond to that message.

Thanks,

Bobby
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
The process is now complete, all systems returned to normal operation.
Sorry for taking this long, but given the specifics of our service and the dangers we have to face, we have to take all the necessary precautions and that takes time. Thank you all for your patience.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.
I sent some btc (to a bitcoinfog wallet I had used before) while bitcoinfog was down / in transit.

Hopefully the migration to new servers goes smoothly and my btc is waiting for me.

[ U P D A T E D ]

After the migration finished my btc was waiting for me in BitCoinFog.

All is well.  I transferred it away already.
Activity: 36
They seem to be down for at least 12 hours now. I don't have any coins there, but it would be a shame to see the Fog fade away. Anyone have any insight as what is going on with this downtime?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Deposited 1BTC and asked for a 0.6 BTC withdrawal.
Only got 0.1BTC within the specified time (6 hours), remained BTC are still missing after 48 hours.  Cry
Contacted their support and haven't got a reply yet.

Akemashite Omedetou, if you are experiencing any technical difficulties, I think you should update everyone with your latest progress.
People are losing their confidence in your service because of the long deposit/withdrawal delay.
Bitcoin Fog is an essential part of the bitcoin community. Please don't run away!

Finally I received my coins. This is NOT a problem of Bitcoin Fog. This is actually a problem of MultiBit wallet; it doesn't synchronize my wallet correctly!! I didn't see my coins until I manually reset the blockchain today.

I have been using Bitcoin Fog for a few times and it worked fine for me. The recent delay in withdrawal reported by other users just made me too nervous.

I sincerely apologize to Akemashite Omedetou and hopefully you can continue the great service!

Thanks,
Victor
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
We have received information about suspicious activity by our hosting provider. In order to prevent any information being seized we had to shut down all servers activating encryption and are now in the process of moving to the backup server. Currently all services are inaccessible. Sorry for the inconvenience, we estimate the works being complete within 48 hours.
Could I please get a response from Bitcoin Fog regarding the 10BTC I sent to my bitcoin fog wallet many weeks ago.  I still have a zero balance, the wallet I sent it from shows it being sent to the wallet of my Fog account, the chain shows the coins moving as well.  I have emailed support many times about my concern (this was sent when BTC was over $600 and I am in desparate need of my funds!)    can anyone give me any advice on this other than simple trash talk, I can't fathom loosing so much hard earned BTC.  my username on fog is mochadrip if anyone in support reads this stuff. 
Activity: 3
Well confidence is definitely lost! The BTC that were in my fog account mysteriously disappeared with a new deposit. No responses from support and no response in a pm to mr amekotwtflickmyasshole.

No way systems are running smooth! Systems are running smooth filling your pockets!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Deposited 1BTC and asked for a 0.6 BTC withdrawal.
Only got 0.1BTC within the specified time (6 hours), remained BTC are still missing after 48 hours.  Cry
Contacted their support and haven't got a reply yet.

Akemashite Omedetou, if you are experiencing any technical difficulties, I think you should update everyone with your latest progress.
People are losing their confidence in your service because of the long deposit/withdrawal delay.
Bitcoin Fog is an essential part of the bitcoin community. Please don't run away!

EDIT: I have received my coins. This is my own fault.
Activity: 11
Bitcoinfog is a selective scammer. We have lost 14,000$ or so worth of btc this week with them.

Hey alicealice, sorry to hear Bitcoin Fog stole that much money from you Sad

We then tried to get back on the website and sure enough, bitcoinfog has deleted our account. We were able to create the same fuckin account with same username/password, and now we have a balance of 0 btc.

Turns out they did the same thing to me... At first I thought it was a credential log on problem, but I tried what you said.  Sure enough it let me create an account with the same username and password and of course my deposit wasn't there, a big fat Zero balance.

The staff is non-compliant and is refusing to help. They say we have to submit a ticket through the ticket support with the right account, the one that they deleted. Other than that, staff has been arrogant and just plain assholes.

They are extremely arrogant and big assholes.

Yes, there mixing system works. Yes, we have shuffled a lot of bitcoins through it, but today we realized they're just a bunch of fucker(s) who will still(steal from) their trusted clients. I would say: use at your own risk and expect to be robbed blindly.

I totally agree, I deposited money with them on March 6th and over two weeks later they have done nothing to fix the problem, in fact they deny that there is a problem.

BITCOIN FOG will scam you too!
BITCOIN FOG will rob you blind!
BITCOIN FOG will delete your account and your balance with it!
BITCOIN FOG will taunt you after they steal your money!

Activity: 4
how would you know BOTH 1) the bitcoin wallet address they published on their website for you to send the deposit and 2) the username that wallet was assigned to by their system.  In fact there is no way for you to know that unless you logged into their system, read the wallet address and sent the deposit.  This is something they conveniently ignore when they claim they have no way to authenticate your claims.

You are 100% correct Cosmanto!  I pointed the same fact out to them in a support message.  They responded that I was hacked.  Not maybe I was hacked or it might be possible that I was hacked.  I think they meant to respond that I was someone who "hacked (myself)" to gain that information.  They were not even smart enough to put it in the proper context in continuation of their scam.

Please do not let yourself be scammed by these morons.

Bitcoin Fog is a Scam!
Activity: 5
Bitcoinfog is a selective scammer. We have lost 14,000$ or so worth of btc this week with them.

Ouch, I certainly believe you.  They ripped me off for less than that.

The staff is non-compliant and is refusing to help. They say we have to submit a ticket through the ticket support with the right account, the one that they deleted. Other than that, staff has been arrogant and just plain assholes.

Exactly! That is the design of their scam.  Let me ask you a simple question, if you were not the person that sent them the deposit how would you know BOTH 1) the bitcoin wallet address they published on their website for you to send the deposit and 2) the username that wallet was assigned to by their system.  In fact there is no way for you to know that unless you logged into their system, read the wallet address and sent the deposit.  This is something they conveniently ignore when they claim they have no way to authenticate your claims.

Bitcoin fog will rob you blind!

We had selected a 96 hours withdraw and the funds didn't get to the desired addresses. We then tried to get back on the website and sure enough, bitcoinfog has deleted our account. We were able to create the same fuckin account with same username/password, and now we have a balance of 0 btc.

The 18 bitcoins are still visible on the blockchain, but we can't access it anymore.

The staff is non-compliant and is refusing to help. They say we have to submit a ticket through the ticket support with the right account, the one that they deleted. Other than that, staff has been arrogant and just plain assholes. We will continue to monitor the address in case the bitcoins are moved somewhere.

Yes, there mixing system works. Yes, we have shuffled a lot of bitcoins through it, but today we realized they're just a bunch of fucker who will still their trusted clients. I would say: use at your own risk and expect to be robbed blindly.

We have read SEVERAL reports of the exact same problem.

BITCOINFOG SCAMMED ME TOO!
FINALLy received message from Bitcoin Fog customer support, and the issue is resolved.
Therefore, I've deleted my posts out of consideration for them.

Great News! Prepschoolhippie!  Unfortunately their support is still (in my case) denying that their computer system malfunctioned.  As you can read in posts above they have zero intention of getting my deposit back to me.

I'm glad things worked out in your case.  But for me personally, I still have to take the position that I was scammed deliberately because these errors that happen to them always seem to happen after they get a deposit.  Combined with their technical support ignoring what I report to happen and making up their own report of what happened (very childish).

Bitcoin Fog Scammed Me!
OK folks.  I will give credit where credit is due, and said from the beginning that I'd gladly recant my statements if my issue were resolved.  FINALLy received message from Bitcoin Fog customer support, and the issue is resolved.  So, my sincerest apologies to Bitcoin Fog.  With that being said, I highly recommend they work on quicker customer support.  To leave customers floating in the wind for several weeks on end is just bad.  But they most certainly do merit an apology.   Therefore, I've deleted my posts out of consideration for them.  Thank you all and good luck with this company.  Hopefully none of you run into issues like I did.  
Using this company is no different than gambling.

Right on Prepschoolhippie! But you forgot to say gambling with a dishonest host.  At some point each and every one of their clients will loose big to them.  You can see how they were not satisfied with the amount they stole from me when they called it such a small amount.  It's not theirs to keep and they know it but they do it anyway (that's called stealing).  It was their computer system error that caused the fiasco in the first place.

Ideally, there should be NO missing transactions with this company, and if any transaction issues did arise, one would expect a professional organization to resolve the problem quickly and thoroughly.

Correct, if you read their response you can see over and over time and time again where they mention money they have "lost" but then claim it is always found and returned to "their users".  They never made an effort to return my money, all they did was refuse to believe their system was in error, accuse me of loosing my password, call me a liar in this forum and reveal alleged information to discredit me including claiming that anyone here saying anything bad about them is me.

Prepschoolhippie, I am sorry they stole more from you than they did from me.  You are 100% right when you say "one would expect a professional organization to resolve the problem quickly and thoroughly."

Bitcoin Fog will rob you blind!

Hi there,

I just wanted to pop on here to share my own experience with Bitcoin Fog over the last few days.

I found this forum while waiting for my money to withdraw from their site and started to get a little worried about how long it was taking. I then panicked a little after reading some of the posts on this forum.

However I would like to say that after only a few hours waiting my money finally left their site and ended in its final location all in tact.

I too tried to contact them through the support section and received no reply but I put that down to time location and even just sheer volume of messages.

Anyway, all is well on this site and im very pleased to have used it.
Pages:
Jump to: