Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 22. (Read 301364 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mine too  Smiley

I've just checked all 5 addresses I gave for the withdrawal and one address has been paid, with 7 confirmations.

The other 4 are still empty and the one amount I now own is only a small amount of what I withdrew but I will check again in the morning.

My guess is that if they had server trouble they could have had a backlog of transactions to pay out, which are now trickling out onto the blockchain.

Looking forward to seeing if my full balance is paid by morning. I'll post again here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hopefully the coins that left your fog wallet that you can see on the blockchain have entered Bitcoin Fog's mixing system and they are still on their server.

I'll keep you updated about mine.

My coins have started to flow now - I see them in the blockchain. Phew!

Knew they'd pull through. Cheers Bitcoin Fog - legends.
Hopefully the coins that left your fog wallet that you can see on the blockchain have entered Bitcoin Fog's mixing system and they are still on their server.

I'll keep you updated about mine.

How do you mean issues are resolved?Your answers are very abstract and don't tell much.

Could you please tell me there has been few hours since my withdraw ended and I still didnt receive my coins,that has never happened before is everything alright and I don't think that it is,because more and more people with the same situation are coming up?

I am in exactly the same situation mate: my withdrawal on Bitcoin Fog ended a few hours ago and my account on there is empty, yet I still haven't received my coins.

I have checked on Blockchain.info and http://blockr.io/ and all my addresses are empty. The addresses I had scheduled to be receiving have never been used and display no balance.

I have left a polite message in the "support" section on Bitcoin Fog and also PM'ed Akemashite Omedetou.

I trust their service, as I have used it a few times before with no problems.

My guess is that something has gone wrong with their internal server and they need to either restore people's balance on the site or perform a resend of all transactions that didn't hit the blockchain.

We'll just have to wait, I guess.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue! I've also used Bitcoin Fog dozens of times and usually trust them completely. But I made a withdrawal last night and despite it being listed as 'finished' only a small fraction has made it into my address. As for the rest, i can see it's left my Fog wallet on blockchain, and then there's no sign in any of my addresses. Very odd.

Have left a message with support as well. Let us know if anyone comes back to you or your coins show up...

How do you mean issues are resolved?Your answers are very abstract and don't tell much.

Could you please tell me there has been few hours since my withdraw ended and I still didnt receive my coins,that has never happened before is everything alright and I don't think that it is,because more and more people with the same situation are coming up?

I am in exactly the same situation mate: my withdrawal on Bitcoin Fog ended a few hours ago and my account on there is empty, yet I still haven't received my coins.

I have checked on Blockchain.info and http://blockr.io/ and all my addresses are empty. The addresses I had scheduled to be receiving have never been used and display no balance.

I have left a polite message in the "support" section on Bitcoin Fog and also PM'ed Akemashite Omedetou.

I trust their service, as I have used it a few times before with no problems.

My guess is that something has gone wrong with their internal server and they need to either restore people's balance on the site or perform a resend of all transactions that didn't hit the blockchain.

We'll just have to wait, I guess.
Activity: 4
The issues with the main website are now fully resolved. The service is accessible through the real url fogcore5n3ov3tui.onion and all operations are active.
We are still working on the gateway issue.

Activity: 84
Merit: 13
The issues with the main website are now fully resolved. The service is accessible through the real url fogcore5n3ov3tui.onion and all operations are active.
We are still working on the gateway issue.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
A hijack attempt seems to be in progress. The .onion address is hard to reach (DoS?) while the gate.bitcoinfog.com clearnet site propagates a phishing page, terminated in phc6.onion (I don't want to propagate the full address).
It seems the hackers have compromised bitcoinfog's own clearnet DNS and are controlling the gate.bitcoinfog.com address, at least.
Upon logging in with a test account, this message is received:

I guess one might say "God Hates Fogs."

Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Thank you for reporting the gateway issue. We shall see what the problem is.
Also unfortunately today some of you may have noticed a downtime, we do have technical issues with our connection for the real server, it's unavailable for the time being.
We are working on it and shall report here when the problems are resolved.
Activity: 20
A hijack attempt seems to be in progress. The .onion address is hard to reach (DoS?) while the gate.bitcoinfog.com clearnet site propagates a phishing page, terminated in phc6.onion (I don't want to propagate the full address).
It seems the hackers have compromised bitcoinfog's own clearnet DNS and are controlling the gate.bitcoinfog.com address, at least.
Upon logging in with a test account, this message is received:

http://i58.tinypic.com/rwo4jr.jpg
Activity: 1
Same guy here, different nick.

Just want to say that the BTC arrived and the service is indeed running. BTC maybe just got caught somewhere.

Cheers
Did a deposit yesterday and after 6 hours clicked for a withdraw, now 14 hours later still no sign of the BTC.
Really sad seeing this happen but i guess this is not a good site anymore.
Still have my account though... guess its always something. Undecided

Or is there someone who have experienced longer waiting time than me and still received the BTC ?
REcently lodged BTC (been using for years) - next day unable to login.
I've been locked out of my a/c!
No support. No nothing.
I assume my BTC have been taken.
Cannot consider using Fog again, it's unsafe.
 Sad
I would not use this site, I have it book marked and just lost $500.00 in BTC, i used the service just fine for 3-4 times then all the sudden last night my login stopped working.  And i checked the analysis and the transaction cleared but cannot access account.  Thanks BTC for robbing me blind.  If you can check my account i'd be happy to reverse this, i keep my u/p in a safe so i know i didn't forget it.
It appears to be back up now.

I've logged in fine. My bitcoins are still there.

Unfortunately the ability to withdraw bitcoins seems not to work.

I put in valid addresses supplied by my wallet and am told that these addresses are NOT valid...

So whatever it was I wanted to do with my bitcoincs will no doubt have to wait until their value has fallen sufficiently for bitcoinfog make their profit.

Fed up to the back teeth of them, it can't be THIS difficult to work anonymously with bitcoins...
Activity: 16
The maintenance mode started on the night of the 22ed. It's pushing over 24 hours now. Any ETA on when it's going to be back up?
Hello,

Seems like the service have been unavailable for a a few hours already, for how long is the current Maintenance mode planned to last?

This is the best site for anonymity. I sent over 50 btc and none of them disappear, even when the server was shutdown.

Don't listen to people complaining. Why they say they have been robbed, but they dont provide transaction id? Why all accounts are registred only for one post? Cops, idiots or competition?
Activity: 5
EXACT SAME ISSUE.

- CREATED NEW ACCOUNT
- DEPOSITED BTC
- INITIATED WITHDRAWAL.

NEXT DAY

- BLOCKCHAIN.INFO SHOWS ACCOUNT BALANCE WITHDRAWN BUT NO BTC IN THE DESTINATION ADDRESS
- USERNAME AND PASSWORD MYSTERIOUSLY NO LONGER WORK.

IF THAT'S NOT A SCAM I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

I BET THESE FOOLS ARE SELECTIVE SCAMMERS, SCAMMING JUST FEW ENOUGH PEOPLE TO GET PEOPLE COMING BACK SO IT SEEMS LEGIT.

IF YOU'RE NOT A SCAM: PM ME AND RESTORE MY ACCOUNT AND REFUND MY BTC.

OTHERWISE, BUYERS BEWARE.
Did you bookmark the .onion link or are you getting it from bitcoinfog.com ?
What I noticed over the last couple weeks is that on bitcoinfog.com someone keeps hacking that site.
They change the image to display this website: http://fogcorecigovphc6.xxxxx (THIS IS A PHISHER DO NOT USE THIS SITE).

Then either the admins at bitcoinfog or the hacker (to keep unnoticed) changes the image back to the correct .onion link.

BTCFog has been notified of this for about 3 weeks now and has not fixed it or made a public response to it.

At this time BTCFog is not safe to be used anymore guys!
EXACT SAME ISSUE.

- CREATED NEW ACCOUNT
- DEPOSITED BTC
- INITIATED WITHDRAWAL.

NEXT DAY

- BLOCKCHAIN.INFO SHOWS ACCOUNT BALANCE WITHDRAWN BUT NO BTC IN THE DESTINATION ADDRESS
- USERNAME AND PASSWORD MYSTERIOUSLY NO LONGER WORK.

IF THAT'S NOT A SCAM I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

I BET THESE FOOLS ARE SELECTIVE SCAMMERS, SCAMMING JUST FEW ENOUGH PEOPLE TO GET PEOPLE COMING BACK SO IT SEEMS LEGIT.

IF YOU'RE NOT A SCAM: PM ME AND RESTORE MY ACCOUNT AND REFUND MY BTC.

OTHERWISE, BUYERS BEWARE.
Pages:
Jump to: