Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 28. (Read 301365 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Something may have triggered their defense setup where wallets get locked if any foul play is detected.  It took me dozens of confirmations and about 12 hours to get my deposit today.  And my withdrawal which shows that it finished up hours ago shows no activity on the blockchain and no bitcoins in my wallet.  Messaged their support on the site.  I'm sure they'll come through.  Bitcoin fog seems like good peoples. 
Activity: 5
I have the same problem.
UPDATE: now it's all right:)
Activity: 1
Someone from the Team here?
I´ve transer some Bitcoins, have twenty x Confirmations but no funds were added.

Hope a teammember from bitcoinfog could contact me,
i´ve already opened a support ticket

I have the same issue.

All my deposit for the last 2 days have NOT showed up yet.

This is getting worrysome.
Activity: 21
Someone from the Team here?
I´ve transer some Bitcoins, have twenty x Confirmations but no funds were added.

Hope a teammember from bitcoinfog could contact me,
i´ve already opened a support ticket
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Naturally we have paused the deleting of the logs for this time period, since we have created this mess we must somehow be able to figure it out.
Also every transaction that has been locked is saved indefinitely so we should be able to unfreeze it regardless of the log status.
No user should "give up", please contact us if anything is missing still, preferably on the service and your money shall of course be returned. To take someone else's money is not something we like to do and it's the principle we have been operating with for all these years.
I am still missing coins.  I had withdrawal of approximately 60bitcoins, the site says withdrawal was finished almost 6 days ago, but only 14 bitcoins were deposited to the withdrawal addresses.  I have sent several messages to support and gotten no response.  I am getting very worried this is not a small amount of money that is missing.  And it says withdrawal records are purged after a week, and I am getting very close to a week, I am worried how will they verify that I am missing a lot of my withdrawal after the records are purged? 
Akemashite Omedetou : PM sent, if you could help me out that would be appreciated .

Thanks
Activity: 3
It took some time, but I can confirm that I did receive all of my coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
As you might have noticed we have had a lot of withdrawal issues lately. From the very start our system has several security mechanisms which monitor the current situation and try to lock access to both money and information in case any threat is detected. Some of you have experienced problems with this in the past as well, the system was reacting on more things than it should have been.

Lately the Transaction Malleability has been causing a lot of problems for many Bitcoin services. And even though our software could actually handle this, the ongoing DoS attack was more than enough to trigger the locking mechanism.

As a result we have had a number of transactions which were locked and encrypted wallets before they got a chance to be sent to the network. We had to decrypt and analyze those wallets first to make the transactions broadcast again. This is exactly what the system is supposed to do: block and freeze transactions if there is anything shady about them.

At this time all the issues are resolved and the system is actually adjusted in a way that malled transactions do not trigger it any longer.

However some trasnactions are still locked, we know this and working as fast as we can with the individual users to release those transactions. In the end all the money will be returned of course.

We apologize for all affected users.

There is no "run" of any kind, the users that have received their funds now can confirm this. But the sheer volume of requests we have received is so big that it takes time to through them all, since usually we don't get that many requests.
Site gone

Site works fine for me.

They made statement "Withdrawal issues have now been resolved, everything is going out as it is supposed to! Thank you for your patience."

But my coins are still missing. Sad Hope there would be some info, but only silence.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Bitcoin Fog always worked fine for me, they been solving issues super fast.

But now my coins are still missing after over 4 days. No reply from support. Whats going on?
Activity: 4
admin, where are you?
give me back my btc!!!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
How long is the recommended time to withdraw your coins?

Depends on the amount.
Did anybody finally get theor money? I am wating almost a a day now! nothing shows up at blockchain!
no
I've been waiting over 2 days and nothing has come about. What is going on?
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Did anybody finally get theor money? I am wating almost a a day now! nothing shows up at blockchain!

I got my money back in January, not used it since.
What is going on with Bitcoin fog?  Many users are reporting that withdrawals show finished but the blockchain shows no activity.

Support is not answering.

The same problem. I'm waiting for more than 2 days!
Activity: 2
What is going on with Bitcoin fog?  Many users are reporting that withdrawals show finished but the blockchain shows no activity.

Support is not answering.
Pages:
Jump to: