Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 29. (Read 301365 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How long is the recommended time to withdraw your coins?
Activity: 2
still no replay from the support after 3 days whats happening??

Finished 3 days 10 minutes ago.   but still no money in my wallet

EDIT: coins arrived but the support is weak not replay att all 
Hi i am having issues with BitcoinFog

Made a withdraw request .  now it's marked as "Finished 1 days 21 hours" , but there is not  trace of bitcoin on my wallet or in  the blockchain   Sad.  Tried contacting support and no response after 2 days. please can u help me resolving this issues.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
God damn, gonna trust it with the lowest possible amount due to the highly good reviews I've seen, this is going to bite me in the ass, I know it.

EDIT:- Vouch, worked fine.
Activity: 3
Anyone else been having issues with BitcoinFog?

Made a withdraw request around 8AM.  About 6 hours later, it was marked as "Finished".  It's 8PM now, 12 hours have elapsed since I made the initial withdraw request, and not a trace of bitcoin has hit my wallet on the blockchain.  Tried contacting support and no response.  Steadily watching the price of BTC drop as bitcoinfog holds my funds...

Edit: Nevermind, it finally showed up.
Activity: 11
PROBLEM RESOLVED

Thank you so much the people at Bitcoin Fog and Agora as well.

Very professional and smart. I appreciate your help and will take your security advice very seriously.
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
We acknowledge the problem and shall resolve this matter with any users involved (please contact us on the Fog). If there were any unauthorized withdrawals we shall reverse them.
It seems we have now localized the problem. We would like to thank the good hackers at Agora for their help once again.
hi i´ve troubles with my account, some bitcoin disappeared throu withdrawal from fog
can somebody help me?
Merit: 10
One of the servers have completely crashed under the pressure today and we have now finally could move everything to the backup server and are up and running. Since the servers have to be purchased and administered anonymously, this creates a lot of overhead time. We have used the log information to put update the latest full backup to the state just before the crash so all the financial accounts should be in the consistent state.
As of now the service is fully operational and payments are running. We understand that many of you have been waiting for these payments for hours and we do apologize for that, we are now closely monitoring the situation so that all the payments are done as fast as possible...

Thank you for the update. Greatly appreciated. Now i can relax a bit.
One of the servers have completely crashed under the pressure today and we have now finally could move everything to the backup server and are up and running. Since the servers have to be purchased and administered anonymously, this creates a lot of overhead time. We have used the log information to put update the latest full backup to the state just before the crash so all the financial accounts should be in the consistent state.
As of now the service is fully operational and payments are running. We understand that many of you have been waiting for these payments for hours and we do apologize for that, we are now closely monitoring the situation so that all the payments are done as fast as possible...
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
This seems to have a lot of downtime... during my withdrawal, too. It's been six hours, I don't know where my funds are, and the Fog is down.  Undecided

EDIT: Back up, but now it says I have no pending withdrawals and I still don't have my money.

EDIT 2: It took ages, but it did send my BTC.
Have had a lot of server issues in the last couple of days. Many new users have joined and a lot of infrastructure had to be upgraded. We should have of course done this before the increase in usage, not after, but we are learning from our mistakes and continuing to innovate.
Sorry if your coins have been delayed in our service, but rest assured we have of course paid out every request, no user coins have been lost.
Right now now no delays are in effect. Should anything like this happen again, please contact the support we'll try to help you.
Thank you for your patience and on the bright side, the scalability problems are the most exciting ones Smiley.

Im really beginning to worry sir... I hope my 0.5BTC is not literally lost in the fog... Some information from you would be nice.
Activity: 8
hello know how long bitcoinfog will remain offline? thanks
It was only the wind.

Also, and we are sorry for this from the usability point of view, but we are very careful with publishing info about when the site might be down, to make it harder connecting these times with real world events/outages afterwards, to try and find us. This way someone looking to do that must either happen to notice we are down by chance, which is unlikely, or actively try to keep track of that, which given the inherent Tor instability should create many false positives.

I like it. Makes sense.
The .onion site has been down for about 12 hours now, by my record at least. Whenever I try to go to it I just get a blank white page. Im hoping this is just for some maintenance, but Ive read reports of transactions that were already initiated not coming through... Has anybody had any luck getting on since yesterday?
Have had a lot of server issues in the last couple of days. Many new users have joined and a lot of infrastructure had to be upgraded. We should have of course done this before the increase in usage, not after, but we are learning from our mistakes and continuing to innovate.
Sorry if your coins have been delayed in our service, but rest assured we have of course paid out every request, no user coins have been lost.
Right now now no delays are in effect. Should anything like this happen again, please contact the support we'll try to help you.
Thank you for your patience and on the bright side, the scalability problems are the most exciting ones Smiley.
It was only the wind.
I am curious, every deposit I've ever made has never gone anywhere in the last month. Is that normal? Or is it magic?

What do you mean not gone anywhere? Did you withdraw it? Or it didn't get registered to your account?
The system is fully operational, there are around 10 deposits per hour registering without any problems...
Also why didn't you open a ticket on the service itself? We do answer all the tickets, but if you rather discuss your usage of an anonymizing service on a public forum, please Smiley

I think he means he checked on a block explorer, and the actual coins he sent haven't moved.

Also, I think you guys need a news section or a Twitter account. It would make you seem more professional, and it would keep users in the loop. For example, you could let us know when you lower the minimum withdrawal, or when the site goes down.
Exactly, i am speaking only of deposits. My withdrawls come out fine,

but why does it matter how long I leave my bitcoins in the fog if they dont move anywhere for weeks to a month after deposit anyway? 0% taint is 0% taint, is it not?

It only matters if you have a LARGE amount of BTC to clean. The Fog has enough traffic that you can deposit small amounts and withdraw them immediately, but if you put in like 5,000 BTC and tried that, you'd likely get back some of your own coins.
Activity: 14
No deposit after 9 confirmations, now cant connect.. Hope I read this before..

EDIT: coins arrived after 13 hours.
Activity: 8
Can you add a gateway for i2p, too?

+1

Yes please!
It was only the wind.
As of now, Bitcoin Fog seems to be down. Right after I made a deposit, too.

EDIT: It came back up pretty quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: