Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 27. (Read 301365 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
104 confirmations and still nada  Undecided
Activity: 21
operation finished 23 hours ago. I dont have it on my wallet, what is going on?
Same....

Dont know whats going on...
Sad

//
It seems like, that the BTC comes!
I received the first payment....
Hope that the complete transfer will be done now....

Maybe its taking longer because of....dont know....
operation finished 23 hours ago. I dont have it on my wallet, what is going on?
Activity: 2
I am also still waiting to deposit my btc on fog account. It's 30hrs as I sent BTC to them and it doesnt appear.
Activity: 4
Yeah, found sharedcoin.com which is by blockchain.info guys. Incredibly fast, very secure & sends coins anonymously. I'm now at 48 hours with bitcoinfog. 3 support messages, not a word from them here or on the site. I'm about to start spreading the word on every forum I can find to avoid them at all costs.
Activity: 2
You can add me to the list of users that made a deposit (~30hrs ago), and haven't seen my account credited.

Multiple messages to support, no response, and more than enough confirmations on the blockchain to deposit address.

I thought BitcoinFog was legit - WTF?

Any other tumbler services people can recommend?
Withdraw:
Finished 1 days 1 hours 19 minutes ago.

Nohin changed.
No BTC on my wallet?
Admin isn´t contactable.

What´s going on?
I'm in the same situation as others. Deposited to Bitcoin Fog over 24 hours ago and still no update in Bitcoin Fog balance

I'm having that issue too. Hopfully this gets fixed soon.
Finished 18 hours 37 minutes ago.

This is NOT cool ^^
Hope, that i receive my BTC today :/
Activity: 1
I'm in the same situation as others. Deposited to Bitcoin Fog over 24 hours ago and still no update in Bitcoin Fog balance
So far the coins haven't moved and my account is open, so it seems like some delay or technical issue at this point. But if this gets into the middle of day 2 I'm going to be sharing the complete details on every forum I can find where their Bitcoinfog is mentioned and be sure to warn everyone to stay away from them. If it is a rip & run then it's stupid considering how much coin they'd make by operating an honest operation. But who knows. Right now it's 31 hours and still a 0 balance.
Still no transfers on my Wallet -.-
Hope that is a problem and not a ripp -.-
Activity: 29
He hasn't logged on for some time.  The fog is growing rather thick.  One would expect their support to be a bit more proactive considering these issues have spanned days/weeks at this point.  Instead, silence. 
Transferred to a bitcoinfog address 24 hours ago and still 0 balance in the account. Two messages to support with no responses. I'm starting to question at the very least the reliability of this service. I'm just hoping the coins show up eventually and it's not something worse than a delay. Would love an official response on what the issue could be whether an issue in their system that's being address or a random problem that happened this once. If there is a security lock mechanism in place that flags the wrong transactions then there should be a system in place that lets you confirm that your transaction is valid & made by a person to quickly unflag one that was automatically flagged.

So what's the plan here Akemashite Omedetou? Just wait?
Still no BTC on my wallet :/

Hope that the transfer will be completed tomorrow. :/
Activity: 1
I made some deposits on Bitcoin Fog last night and now I can't seem to even log into my account. Just gives an error saying it can't login with these credentials. Would greatly appreciate some help here to ease my fears of the fog just deleting my account and taking my coins... Sent a PM to Akemashite with details...
guys what is the situation? You have Your money or there is a problem with withdraw?
The situation, yeah ^^
Waited very long that the funds were added in bitcoinfog,
but they were finally added.

I withdrawed for 8 hours, the status is finished, but the BTC aren´t in my wallet yet. :/
Still waiting.
guys what is the situation? You have Your money or there is a problem with withdraw?
Ok,

new Problem, ^^
I submitted a withdraw and the Status is fnished.

Withdraw xxx to xxxxxx, spread across x hours.
Finished 47 minutes ago.

But on my Wallet, there is no money. Cheesy
What happened? ^^
//Finally,
looked in my Account and the Funds were added.

Bitcoinfog <3 <3
Pages:
Jump to: