Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Digital Currency Widget: bitcoin / altcoin price widget for android - page 11. (Read 38504 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey QXZN!

Would you mind adding FTC (Feathercoin) to your widget? It's traded on Vircurex and BTC-e.

Thanks!

it's coming ...

Sweet!
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
Hey QXZN!

Would you mind adding FTC (Feathercoin) to your widget? It's traded on Vircurex and BTC-e.

Thanks!

it's coming ...
Hey QXZN!

Thanks!
Version 17:
- add TRC, remove Bitfloor
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This widget RULES! Thanks!
thank you for fixing the unhandled exception, it was really annoying!

you're welcome!

Would it be possile to have a bigger panel with BTC/USD LTC/BTC and LTC/USD? I like big widgets  Grin

Maybe? I'm not sure what exactly it is you're looking for. Maybe you can draw a picture for me?
Activity: 196
thank you for fixing the unhandled exception, it was really annoying!

Would it be possile to have a bigger panel with BTC/USD LTC/BTC and LTC/USD? I like big widgets  Grin
Thanks for keeping this so up to date and fixing bugs - my brother and I use your widget for LTC & BTC, and love it. Thanks again, keep it up!
version 16:
- use exchange prices, instead of estimates, in more cases.
version 15:
- complete overhaul of background and foreground color implementation. Now you get a full color picker, and a dynamically generated background that actually works (including custom alpha levels!) on older versions of android.
- fix bug causing some widgets to never update, either when tapped or automatically
- don't display toast messages during background refreshes; only when the users actually taps the widget.

I especially hope you guys like the new color stuff, cause it took a while to get right (but damn you can make some pretty widgets now!)

Any chance you can make it stop popping up a notice that says "refreshing" in the foreground of whatever I'm doing?

Yup, that's in this update too, see the third item on the list.

D'oh!

Sorry man - I posted w/o reading!  Been a long day at the office.

no worries; it was an annoying bug.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
version 15:
- complete overhaul of background and foreground color implementation. Now you get a full color picker, and a dynamically generated background that actually works (including custom alpha levels!) on older versions of android.
- fix bug causing some widgets to never update, either when tapped or automatically
- don't display toast messages during background refreshes; only when the users actually taps the widget.

I especially hope you guys like the new color stuff, cause it took a while to get right (but damn you can make some pretty widgets now!)

Any chance you can make it stop popping up a notice that says "refreshing" in the foreground of whatever I'm doing?

D'oh!

Sorry man - I posted w/o reading!  Been a long day at the office.
version 15:

version 15:

version 15:

Great widget, thank you for keeping it up to date. I use it all day to check on the prices of LTC, BTC & PPC!
Getting a lot of Java API and JSON error and exception messages relating to queries against bitfloor and vircurex, which is funny because I'm only set up to check btc-e.

That is very funny. What version of Litecoin Widget are you running?

Oh who knows?  You release like 4 updates a day haha.

Anyhow it appears to be fixed - I have your widget set to auto-update and it fixed itself yesterday sometime.
new in version 14:
- fix this bug: "when turning data off and then back on again later, tapping on the widget does not refresh it"
- display default values for transparency level and color in prefs view
- add status toasts "refreshing.." or "no network connection" when you click the widget
Request: Ability to change opacity of widget.

new in version 13:
- add much-requested option to control level of transparency (here ya go astanix Smiley )
- workaround sporadic network errors due to this bug in Android: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=7786
- make layout more consistent for BTC price widgets
Getting a lot of Java API and JSON error and exception messages relating to queries against bitfloor and vircurex, which is funny because I'm only set up to check btc-e.

That is very funny. What version of Litecoin Widget are you running?

Pages:
Jump to: