Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Digital Currency Widget: bitcoin / altcoin price widget for android - page 12. (Read 38504 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Request: Ability to change opacity of widget.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am using this already for a few days.
It works great on nexus  Smiley
thank you
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
new in version 12:
- bugfix: remove extraneous call to vircurex api when configuring the widget

new in version 11:
- add BTC-E NMC support
- SSL host verification disabled, as it was causing some users to be unable to access data from btc-e
new in version 10:
- add BTC-E PPC support (NVC, TRC still todo)
- errors downloading are now briefly displayed to the screen
new in version 9:
- support for estimated values in 8 different old-world currencies, courtesy of rate-exchange.appspot.com. old-world currency exchange rates are cached for up to an hour.
- ability to choose between three text colors; hopefully this helps those who were having trouble seeing text on a light background
- fix crash in some old versions of android (due to SharedPreferences.Editor.apply)
i just love tapping this widget when i wake up in the morning and i'm not sure if i'm still dreaming

you must have a lot of litecoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
i just love tapping this widget when i wake up in the morning and i'm not sure if i'm still dreaming
Just downloaded this. Thanks man.. when I resize it though it does get bigger but the text doesn't.

Hmm.. I don't know how to resize the widget. I have Android 4.2.2, and I tried the long-click-and-drop method but no resizey knobs appeared. It would be a lot easier to address this issue if I could test it out myself.
new in version 8:
- when exchange is unreachable, continue to display previous result (and time) instead of overwriting with 0
- add estimated dollar amounts to coins which don't trade in dollars. If a price is an estimate, it is marked with an asterisk
Activity: 56
I just pushed versions 6 and 7.

new in version 6:

- fixed crash when api calls to the exchanges timed out or otherwise failed

Thanks man!  This one was a bummer with the exchanges being overrun!
Activity: 42
Just downloaded this. Thanks man.. when I resize it though it does get bigger but the text doesn't.
I just pushed versions 6 and 7.

new in version 7:
- fiiiiiine.. added mtgox support >:-)

new in version 6:
- when you click, only refresh the widget you clicked on (previously it refreshed all widgets)
- add support for namecoin and ppcoin
- fixed crash when api calls to the exchanges timed out or otherwise failed
- network updates moved to background thread
- shorter exchange names in widget (e.g. v'rex), making for prettier, more consistent coin graphic
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
I just pushed version 5 to the app store. It adds BTC support at bitfloor and btc-e. Cuz why not?  Cool enjoy
Activity: 56
Hey Thanks for the great app

I would love to be able to click on it and get some nice price history graphs and order book graphs Smiley

It's open source, feel free to send a patch Smiley.

Seriously, those features aren't high on my list at the moment.
Not to be contrary to what other people have requested, but I like how the widget works now - that if I tap it, it refreshes.  That's a lot faster than the Bitcoin widget which when tapped shows a chart - with that one you have to go into it's menu to refresh.  I like how yours works now.

I would love to be able to click on it and get some nice price history graphs and order book graphs Smiley

It's open source, feel free to send a patch Smiley.

Seriously, those features aren't high on my list at the moment.
Activity: 132
Merit: 14
Co-Founder of TheStandard.io & Vaultoro.com

Pages:
Jump to: