Pages:
Author

Topic: [announce] Namecoin - a distributed naming system based on Bitcoin - page 45. (Read 595757 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 266
I heard Kimble is changing his name to kim .bit in the new year.Is there any truth to this rumour?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I think dmob,phelix and casini are also developers.There are many unknown developers too afaik.It's a pity its getting dumped but there seems to be a large mining pool just dumping their coins onto the exchanges.There still seems to be some buy support to absorb it though.No good to me now after buying all my nmc @ almost $7 LOL.

I think it's CEX.io.  It seems they decided to dump all their alts. 

There will be repercussions!!! 

There was rumour of cryptsy liquidation of 75k coins already have been approved so this may also be factor but I think I see on namecoin forum mention of one particular mining pool dumping directly onto exchanges.

Cryptsy has in Vern or the lawyers?  Cause the latter makes no sense, they should offer those at auction. 
Nobody is buying namecoin only the mining pool that is dumping it and providing the fake support.Namecoin can go down a few more digits all the way to 1 satoshi.No demand for it meaning no market meaning no future etc etc.

I think dmob,phelix and casini are also developers.There are many unknown developers too afaik.It's a pity its getting dumped but there seems to be a large mining pool just dumping their coins onto the exchanges.There still seems to be some buy support to absorb it though.No good to me now after buying all my nmc @ almost $7 LOL.

There was rumour of cryptsy liquidation of 75k coins already have been approved so this may also be factor but I think I see on namecoin forum mention of one particular mining pool dumping directly onto exchanges.

75k coins being liquidated wont make much of a difference to the price and can be absorbed eventually but constant dumping by a large mining pool would affect price long term.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Is it possible to hardfork in order to correct the size issue (no troll, 1k is minimum for most experiments, impossible to push a good gpg),
reduce the mining fee (even take it out, they already pay themselves) and in the same time increase the block size like x10 (kinda troll) ?
I guess it's impossible to reduce the block time cause of merged mining right ?
Id like to use cex as my backup cloud, and It's hardfork christmas

There's a private key in my signature.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Speaking of getting dumped.

I think merge mining will end soon as miners seek to focus on just btc and increase efficiencies.  Maybe we should consider putting together a new merged coin group.  Not sure how much money it would take but discussing options now before the hashrate falls off a cliff is probably a good idea.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 2
Long time lurker holder. I still think we have a chance (after depression mode). NMC to the Sun. So much heat.

Is there namecoin lite client so not having to download whole blockchain please?
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
A major namecoin client upgrade is almost here, just been merged to master branch. It is based purely on latest bitcoin core v0.13.1 with an integrated 'Manage Names' tab for easy and simple namecoin names and id management, registration, sending names, receiving names, trading for namecoins.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Who's the dev on NMC, SnailBrain?  Thx!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Who's the dev on NMC, SnailBrain?  Thx!
Someone said buy when there is blood on the street even when it is your own but I think he was a noob  Sad

Yes Rothschild was a noob in comparison to the seasoned shitcoin developer of today.I would not take his advice and suggest dumping your nmc before the mining pool depletes the last of the buy support on poloniex and btc-e before it is delisted  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Someone said buy when there is blood on the street even when it is your own but I think he was a noob  Sad

Baron Rothschild has been called a lot of names but that is a new one...    Cheesy

See also:  "contrarian investing" and "Warren Buffett"  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
now price 0.00025 btc
I hope comeback to 0.0006 btc Smiley
Do devs have any plan about price? I mean this coin is in downtrend for a 3 years already, with some small spikes, and its only going lower and lower. No point in development if noone wants to buy it.

It's gone, dump it and forget.

erm...ok
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Best time to buy some when the volume is low.. but don't listen to me, i'm a newb.
Activity: 25
what potential ? potential for dumping?  I got rid of it with a 30% loss, and I'm happy now!, because it's a fuck, just get rid of it, hope to delisted from btc-e and polo
Pages:
Jump to: