Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] New alternate cryptocurrency - Geist Geld - page 31. (Read 74170 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Its flooding blocks! WTF is going on?
Activity: 154

Thx man. Worked.

UPDATE:
10 mins worked :
0 shares. 0 rejects.

-____-

That's what I had too.  Eventually just shut it off.

It (global) network latency is ~3s, and these blocks are 15s, thats only ~12s that I have to do work.  On a single card, that just isn't cuttin it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm afraid despite your intentions, if it ever survives, this currency will be called GGcoin  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hillariously voracious

I download version after ur fix. So yes this port in config set.
1 connection.
Miner tweak? This configs work normally on all alt currencys. ;( But this is first my solo mining.

Um, 1 connection is not normal.

Check router/firewall for port 7769 (The "fix" version of geistd.exe was compiled with UNPNP support, but who knows...)

If else fails, you can just go to #geistgeld00 at  irc.lfnet.org, pick out a few guys (preferably not ones connected through TOR) and add them with addnode=:7769
Damn, my "high performance proxy / mining server" got taken down for "suspicious activity" despite techsupport's claims that 7769 is okie after all.

I forgot to arrange for removal of wallet.dat with all the bounty geists Sad ...Hope they will at least let me take my files over SSH 

what miner do you use?

Tryed phoenix and poclbm.

I dunno, a person with guiminer and 250 Mhashes has just made 7 geists, according to her. Maybe bad luck, maybe some miner tweak needed.

How many connections does mining rig have right now ?

Did you add "portsend=7769" W/O quotes to your config ?

1 connection.
Miner tweak? This configs work normally on all alt currencys. ;( But this is first my solo mining.

UPDATE:
Trying 3 GPU to solo. ~956Mh/sec.

Try to port forward 7769 in your router?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
Damn, my "high performance proxy / mining server" got taken down for "suspicious activity" despite techsupport's claims that 7769 is okie after all.

I forgot to arrange for removal of wallet.dat with all the bounty geists Sad ...Hope they will at least let me take my files over SSH 

what miner do you use?

I dunno, a person with guiminer and 250 Mhashes has just made 7 geists, according to her. Maybe bad luck, maybe some miner tweak needed.

1 connection.

UPDATE:
Trying 3 GPU to solo. ~956Mh/sec.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hillariously voracious

what miner do you use?

what miner do you use?

what miner do you use?
started demon on one pc - open port 8777. try to connect to this pc my mining rig - connection problem. WTF ?

add in \Vital_Data\bitcoin.conf

rpcallowip=*

Whats your Mh/s?
Thx man. Worked.

UPDATE:
10 mins worked :
0 shares. 0 rejects.

-____-

I try only with one gpu to mine this = 318Mh/s
started demon on one pc - open port 8777. try to connect to this pc my mining rig - connection problem. WTF ?

rpcallowip=*

Whats your Mh/s?
Thx man. Worked.

UPDATE:
10 mins worked :
0 shares. 0 rejects.

-____-

rpcallowip=*

Thx man. Worked.

UPDATE:
10 mins worked :
0 shares. 0 rejects.

-____-
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
it seems after compiled in linux, it's bitcoin

Unzip Config+Blockchain/Geistgeld_Files.zip, copy the testnet directory somewhere, and move the bitcoin.conf file in there. Then run "bitcoind -datadir=DIR" to run it using the geist gild params.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

rpcallowip=*
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
it seems after compiled in linux, it's bitcoin
How do you guys mine ?
I have GG_daemon started and guiminer - in solo with port 8777 . Hashes are Ok, but no luck for me... ?
I think there's something wrong, but what ? I appreciate any help.

Try with cgminer. I think its more efficient when doing fast blocks.
Activity: 143
How do you guys mine ?
I have GG_daemon started and guiminer - in solo with port 8777 . Hashes are Ok, but no luck for me... ?
I think there's something wrong, but what ? I appreciate any help.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Difficulty jumps up and down within 10 minutes, from 35 to 60 and right now it's 50. Why is this ?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
It doesn't make sense, there is still only one connection,

I smell something very fishy about this

There are about 1-2 listners right now Sad

Also, do try the tweaks (previous page)

Given that so far no GeistGeld are sold and bought, what "fishy" could I probably pull off ? Imma not even mining them anymore Smiley

Git and win downloads updated with a better, listener friendlier config (add "portsend=7769" W/O quotes if you don't want to download anything)

Maybe I missed it but how does difficulty adjust exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: