Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 4. (Read 136552 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Introducing $PAC, a third generation cryptocurrency that is focused on four key factors:

Cheating
Con-Artistry
Connivance
Cunts

Hey at least you took out the picture of Dorian Nakamoto next to a quote by Satoshi Nakamoto that was in your last "whitepaper."  Cheesy

That's a big step. You've doubled the number of neurons involved in your scam from 1 to 2.

Funny how none of the pumpers of this coin have an Activity beyond 14.

That's because they keep creating new accounts to pump this trash heap, staying anonymous because they know its trash, hoping trust fund kids with more money than brains will keep buying into their fraud.

Bro you are seriously punishing these devs and I don't blame you LOL...

Grin

I just hate when evil shitheads like these guys use cryptocurrency to hide behind crimes they would serve hard prison time for had they involved fiat currency.

Like, really hate it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This coin does nothing but plummet in value.

How can you morons seriously think this piece of shit has a snowball's chance in hell of ever amounting to anything?

As far as I can tell, there are 2 camps of people who support this coin: the retarded and the evil.

What kind of a person are you? Why watch the coin and write nasty things? Or a moron, or provocateur.

It's all of the above.  I'm guessing he bought the old coin at 2-3 sats and is sour over his own fomo and stupidity and is taking it out on the coin.  Or maybe he really is our white knight saving us from shitcoins, thats just strange though because he didn't try to save any of the bitconnect bagholders which actually was a scam lol.  

Lol I wouldn't touch this coin with your mom's dick. Its an obvious scam. All I'm doing is performing a much needed public service.

Down to #1336 on coinmarketcap now... Ouch! That's gotta sting Cheesy
Rank 286 now. Find another coin to cry about and try wasting someone else's time there u pathetic loser.

Activity: 12

I'm willing to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project!
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

How can you morons seriously think this piece of shit has a snowball's chance in hell of ever amounting to anything?

As far as I can tell, there are 2 camps of people who support this coin: the retarded and the evil.

What kind of a person are you? Why watch the coin and write nasty things? Or a moron, or provocateur.

It's all of the above.  I'm guessing he bought the old coin at 2-3 sats and is sour over his own fomo and stupidity and is taking it out on the coin.  Or maybe he really is our white knight saving us from shitcoins, thats just strange though because he didn't try to save any of the bitconnect bagholders which actually was a scam lol.  

Lol I wouldn't touch this coin with your mom's dick. Its an obvious scam. All I'm doing is performing a much needed public service.

Down to #1336 on coinmarketcap now... Ouch! That's gotta sting Cheesy

Bro you are seriously punishing these devs and I don't blame you LOL...
Activity: 15
Stay salty dude
Activity: 15

It's all of the above.  I'm guessing he bought the old coin at 2-3 sats and is sour over his own fomo and stupidity and is taking it out on the coin.  Or maybe he really is our white knight saving us from shitcoins, thats just strange though because he didn't try to save any of the bitconnect bagholders which actually was a scam lol. 
Activity: 116

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Yes, we should give a big praise to the team. Their efforts are obvious to all. Great work achievements and concerns will be promoted.
Activity: 252
 $PAC Electrum Wallet Beta 2.9.4 Lightweight Version, now available! Right on schedule! Great work team.
Activity: 881
Merit: 501

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks great,explain me do you have any whitelist?

Please see:
PAC_White_Paper

where is swap old pac coin any idea Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Please see:
PACcoin to $PAC Redemption

Good luck.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 42
where is swap old pac coin any idea Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 33
The redemption process will last a little over 1 year to allow everyone to get their coins swapped. Though the longer you wait, the lower the amount of new $ PAC you will receive in trade for your old PAC. From now through May 31st, you can redeem for 1000: 1. June 1st - Aug 31st is 2000: 1. Sept 1st - May31st 2019 is 4000: 1.

(https://paccoin.net/faq/).

it's until May 31, then I'm more relaxed. Thank you very much.
My paccoin wallet has slowed down when 26,000 blocks were missing (14 days), and it does not update anymore. Any solution?. Thank you.

On March 29, I sent 450,000 pac for the exchange, to this address: ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC. The transaction is: 30fe8457050933e178c84cb5a4dd599567a9fea8a6c920c92211da536d715d66. But it does not appear in http://paccoinexplorer.us:3001/search! .. Are you cheating me, are you cheating me, this is a hoax ?, Why do not you answer me, if I have already sent several messages by email and on this page ?. If you do not answer me before 12 o'clock, I will denounce you in all forums, I will say that this $ Pac is a hoax! I'm tired of not receiving any response. Here nobody responds !, all this seems like a hoax! . Very bad you.
try here http://34.214.220.248:5001/#/search

Thank you so much. In this web it does not appear either. At the official service email I sent them a screenshot, but they do not respond. I am very disappointed with them.

The exchange 1000 to 1, is it until March 31 ?, or is it until May 31 ?. Thank you.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
My paccoin wallet has slowed down when 26,000 blocks were missing (14 days), and it does not update anymore. Any solution?. Thank you.

On March 29, I sent 450,000 pac for the exchange, to this address: ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC. The transaction is: 30fe8457050933e178c84cb5a4dd599567a9fea8a6c920c92211da536d715d66. But it does not appear in http://paccoinexplorer.us:3001/search! .. Are you cheating me, are you cheating me, this is a hoax ?, Why do not you answer me, if I have already sent several messages by email and on this page ?. If you do not answer me before 12 o'clock, I will denounce you in all forums, I will say that this $ Pac is a hoax! I'm tired of not receiving any response. Here nobody responds !, all this seems like a hoax! . Very bad you.
try here http://34.214.220.248:5001/#/search

Yesterday, Thursday, March 29, I sent 450,000 old to this exchange address: ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC.

But at http://paccoinexplorer.us:3001/search   it does not appear, it is not! .

Will he arrive in time for the 1000 to 1 trade?

Please, I request information and verification.

Thank you.

(( transactión: 30fe8457050933e178c84cb5a4dd599567a9fea8a6c920c92211da536d715d66 ))
Activity: 252
The $ PAC team has been decided to be a sponsor of a young promising racing driver.
I look forward to his future success and further development of the $ PAC team.
https://twitter.com/andrewmaciel170
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
With the new team joining, I hope you have the spirit of continuous innovation. Say goodbye to failure. Continue to work hard.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Coinmarketcap doesn't have the updated Circulating Supply or correct Market Cap. Coin is easily a top 200 coin when they update their site to include real $PAC.

So wisened veteran know-it-all, pray tell what is the Circulating Supply?

If you're right, that only means it has a lot further to fall!

I expect this thing to do nothing but continue its plummet into oblivion.

God have mercy on the poor souls who continue to hold this turd.
Pages:
Jump to: