Pages:
Author

Topic: [Announcement] Avalon ASIC Batch #1 Ships - page 24. (Read 238906 times)

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
it took one hour to to unbox them and have them up and running.
how is it about the noise?
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Hey guys, just got a batch of tracking numbers, going to send out emails through out the day today.

I've heard nothing either.  My order was placed 23 minutes after Keefe's, number 20000017x, so I expect I'm not too far behind him in the queue.  I'm also in the US.

I sure wish I could login to the avalon webstore and see the status of my order, and maybe tracking information, but alas the link 404s anymore.

http://shop.avalon-asic.com/customer/account/

I can tell you it's shipped as your tracking info was on the list, so is Keefe for that matter.

Thanks for the update, Yifu.

May I ask for an estimate of how many Batch 1 units are left to ship at this point?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey guys, just got a batch of tracking numbers, going to send out emails through out the day today.

I've heard nothing either.  My order was placed 23 minutes after Keefe's, number 20000017x, so I expect I'm not too far behind him in the queue.  I'm also in the US.

I sure wish I could login to the avalon webstore and see the status of my order, and maybe tracking information, but alas the link 404s anymore.

I can tell you it's shipped as your tracking info was on the list, so is Keefe for that matter.

Still got nothing Sad

Glad to see them going out, so anxious.
Activity: 681

Thanks BitSyncom for the confirmation!
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
well, i don't see people claiming that tracking numbers are received. Even the already delivered AVALONs were out
of the blue?
I went to the DHL depot here (Brussels) around noon to pick up my 3 units of batch #1. I had to pick them up personally as the shipping info indicated a personal account and not a company and had to pay VAT and import duty with a card. It cost me about EUR 60 / unit.

If the shipping label would have been complete with our company name and VAT number, it would have been delivered to our offices but frankly this was a trip where I did not mind taking the car and taking delivery just before the weekend ;-)

Just can have a look at the btcguild.com, I've created team Avalon

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

(Note that other people can join the team, it's not locked with a PIN)
(edit: there is about 14 GH/s of FPGA stats in there, each avalon gets about 68 GH/s)

A big thank you to Yifu, NGZhang, xiangfu and the ant workers that assembled the machines

My Avalon is not here, but I joined the team.  From the stats, can you tell which one I am :-)
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
well, i don't see people claiming that tracking numbers are received. Even the already delivered AVALONs were out
of the blue?
I went to the DHL depot here (Brussels) around noon to pick up my 3 units of batch #1. I had to pick them up personally as the shipping info indicated a personal account and not a company and had to pay VAT and import duty with a card. It cost me about EUR 60 / unit.

If the shipping label would have been complete with our company name and VAT number, it would have been delivered to our offices but frankly this was a trip where I did not mind taking the car and taking delivery just before the weekend ;-)

A big thank you to Yifu, NGZhang, xiangfu and the ant workers that assembled the machines

im still waiting for my avalon, also from batch #1, The Netherlands, havent heard anything really  Roll Eyes,  can't wait ... guess you're more lucky (also because you got the 1337'th post , i think you have quite some luck Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1112
of the blue?

(edit: there is about 14 GH/s of FPGA stats in there, each avalon gets about 68 GH/s)

Activity: 607
of the blue?
I guess AVALON team is using express delivery without giving out the tracking numbers since the delivery
time is short? I don't know....
I am waiting mine though  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Just got a voicemail from DHL informing me that I need to be home tomorrow to receive a package. The VM contained a tracking number. Package originates from Hong Kong.
joking?
 Wink

I will be sorely disappointed if this turns out to be some random thing ordered on ebay that was forgotten about.

Have you looked up the tracking number and confirmed that the weight is as expected?
Activity: 658
Just got a voicemail from DHL informing me that I need to be home tomorrow to receive a package. The VM contained a tracking number. Package originates from Hong Kong.

YEAH BABY!!!!!

I wish DHL did that for me. I just get a hangtag out of the blue unless I ship to work or the PO box ( street addressing service is awesome )
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
joking?
 Wink
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Yifu desperately needs to offload CS duties to someone. Causing your customer base this much stress is bad mojo, or will be if/when they ever have any competition.

Yes he should but no, people are causing their own stress.  People choice how they are going to deal with things.   I have chosen to relax and see how this plays out. 

This is causing the stress:

V1, Rotate!
donator
Activity: 980
Yifu desperately needs to offload CS duties to someone. Causing your customer base this much stress is bad mojo, or will be if/when they ever have any competition.

Yes he should but no, people are causing their own stress.  People choice how they are going to deal with things.   I have chosen to relax and see how this plays out. 

This is causing the stress:

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

Activity: 434
Activity: 840
Keefe, I'm in a similar situation.  I responded to a post by Bitsyncom asking customers with paid orders not listed as confirmed to immediately contact Avalon to fix it on Jan. 8, and haven't received a definite confirmation that I will receive units, despite making many attempts to contact them and resolve the issue.  The last I saw of the order before the batch 1 store went down was the same "canceled" status.

Support ticket #25 remains unresolved.
Pages:
Jump to: