Pages:
Author

Topic: [Announcement] Avalon ASIC Batch #1 Ships - page 25. (Read 238906 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Keefe,

All is fine as long as Yufu got your mail. Relax and have a nice weekend. You will have your unit

Best
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
I just called DHL and they don't see anything heading my way. I'm in the US and my order was one of the first 20 of batch 1, so I'm surprised. If others' orders have shipped, why not mine.

How are you sure you were in the 1st 20?  It looks like some bulk orders in China were in the batch too.  

First 20 orders, not units. I still suspect they lost my order (and my BTC?) since they've ignored my many attempts to get confirmation. I ordered in the first hour or so when their store website was swamped. I used guest checkout to get through faster, so never had a way to check the order later. Email, forum PM, and the ticket system, have all been black holes.

Got ya.  I would try emailing YiFu directly with your order details and the confirmation in the block-chain of your payment confirming to their wallet address.   Try and be nice and calm because I know you sound frustrated (I know I would be).  With these items, he should be able to confirm your order or give you an update.  

Already tried, more than once, in the last month or two. That's why I'm frustrated, because if he cared at all about customers, he wouldn't be ignoring me.

I know it might not matter to you, but did your frustration come through in the email?

Here's the history of my order so far... (all times are US Eastern)

Sep 23 02:16, I ordered one Avalon unit using guest checkout on thier website and received the initial order confirmation email (not payment confirmation)

Sep 27 10:14, [email protected] emailed me requesting the order ID and bitcoin address
Sep 27 15:45, I replied to [email protected] with the order number, order ID, and bitcoin address I sent to

no response received

Jan 20 15:23, I emailed [email protected]:

Can you please confirm that this order is in your system? I never got a confirmation email, and I didn't create an account in your store website. (snipped: order number, order ID, and bitcoin address)

no response received

Jan 21 02:11, I sent a bitcointalk.org PM to BitSyncom:

Is there any way I can verify that you have my order and there is no problem with it? A few months ago you asked me for the order id, and I replied right away but then never heard back. The order I want to verify is (snipped: order number and order ID). Is it all good? You have received my bitcoin payment and will ship the unit to me when you have built enough units?

no response received

Jan 23 06:07, I created ticket #56 on support.avalon-asic.com:

Did you receive my BTC payment for this order on Sep 23? Is everything good? (in ticket properties: order number, order ID)

no response received

Jan 23 06:16, I added a comment to ticket #56:

This order was placed as a guest before creating an account in the store. Can you move this order into my account so I can see the status?

no response received

Feb 18 12:10, I added a comment to ticket #56:

How do I confirm that my 1st batch order #12 was processed correctly? I'm worried that when you guys eventually ship the first batch, my order might be skipped because it was placed as a guest. Can you please tell me if my order is good?

no response received
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
you have wayy too much time on your hands...

You just noticed it now? I wonder what the loser would do to Josh, when he met him in person. Probably.... nothing, lame ass.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Indeed!

No photoshop was utilized in the making of this photo. (Took less than 10 min)
Activity: 631
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
OMG - A joke post!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked

It is an ode to shipping on time. Wink
I ordered in the first hour or so when their store website was swamped. I used guest checkout to get through faster, so never had a way to check the order later. Email, forum PM, and the ticket system, have all been black holes.
Just to confirm: You're in batch 1, right? Not batch 2?

Yes. September 23, 2012 2:16:51 AM EDT
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I ordered in the first hour or so when their store website was swamped. I used guest checkout to get through faster, so never had a way to check the order later. Email, forum PM, and the ticket system, have all been black holes.
Just to confirm: You're in batch 1, right? Not batch 2?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Don't the Avalon guys "hang out" on an IRC channel?? I thought I saw some forum where they 'hung out" too.Don't have an order with them myself,so I didn't pay much attention,sorry  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
I just called DHL and they don't see anything heading my way. I'm in the US and my order was one of the first 20 of batch 1, so I'm surprised. If others' orders have shipped, why not mine.

How are you sure you were in the 1st 20?  It looks like some bulk orders in China were in the batch too.  

First 20 orders, not units. I still suspect they lost my order (and my BTC?) since they've ignored my many attempts to get confirmation. I ordered in the first hour or so when their store website was swamped. I used guest checkout to get through faster, so never had a way to check the order later. Email, forum PM, and the ticket system, have all been black holes.

Got ya.  I would try emailing YiFu directly with your order details and the confirmation in the block-chain of your payment confirming to their wallet address.   Try and be nice and calm because I know you sound frustrated (I know I would be).  With these items, he should be able to confirm your order or give you an update.   

Already tried, more than once, in the last month or two. That's why I'm frustrated, because if he cared at all about customers, he wouldn't be ignoring me.

I know it might not matter to you, but did your frustration come through in the email?
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Fortunately you're in good company. He is ignoring hundreds of customers equally.

Got ya.  I would try emailing YiFu directly with your order details and the confirmation in the block-chain of your payment confirming to their wallet address.   Try and be nice and calm because I know you sound frustrated (I know I would be).  With these items, he should be able to confirm your order or give you an update.   

legendary

Activity: 631

note: i called DHL yesterday and they had nothing on file for me.

the current tracking info from DHL indicates the package was picked up march 7 3am. So they probably shipped my package on the 6th hong kong time. I believe the Avalon team is working out of Shanghai, so it also takes some time to get from Shanghai to Hong Kong.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

First 20 orders, not units. I still suspect they lost my order (and my BTC?) since they've ignored my many attempts to get confirmation.
All we have to do is to relax all is good i am sure

I'm pretty sure keefe doesn't share your sentiment. I know I wouldn't.
legendary

First 20 orders, not units. I still suspect they lost my order (and my BTC?) since they've ignored my many attempts to get confirmation.
All we have to do is to relax all is good i am sure

legendary
How did you pay WT or BTC?
If it was WT you will have to wait a little bit probably . I think BTC payment as preferred method has higher shipping priority and WT follows
legendary

How are you sure you were in the 1st 20?  It looks like some bulk orders in China were in the batch too.   
Pages:
Jump to: