Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement: the international "when-bitcoin-reaches 1000,- $ party" - page 10. (Read 309890 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
bumping to bring the party back to everyones mind... it's looking not too unlikely my wish it would be in summer will be fulfilled.

the last 5-6 months were kaind of hard for the btc 1k believers. it looks, though, the idea is not not dead - BITCOIN WILL RISE AGAIN...

the party WILL happen.

summer 2014 ?

let´s see..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Just "Because Bitcoin", have all the funds already paid been sent to one address and are they still there?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
bumping to bring the party back to everyones mind... it's looking not too unlikely my wish it would be in summer will be fulfilled.
legendary
Is this party still happening?

current status is still that daily average needs to be above 1000 for 30 days in a row on bitstamp to trigger the party.

it is still alive.... tickets are cheap....   Wink

Glad to hear you got a reasonable system in place to determine the party can really take place... one small suggestion though...

Your current system say daily EMA/SMA stays above 1000 for 30 days, right?

That's still a bit dangerous, tbh. January saw a pretty stable daily (E/S)MA for about 30 days, and then it dropped like a rock nonetheless. A slightly more conservative choice would be:

30d (S/E)MA reaches 1000, and price doesn't close below 1000.

anyway, I'm still hopeful we'll get there eventually. Might take another year, but eventually, we will have that party Cheesy

thank your for your support and ideas. we will consider them.

people might think the party dies/lives through bitcoin. but it is other way around: bitcoin dies/lives through that party !  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

current status is still that daily average needs to be above 1000 for 30 days in a row on bitstamp to trigger the party.

it is still alive.... tickets are cheap....   Wink

Glad to hear you got a reasonable system in place to determine the party can really take place... one small suggestion though...

Your current system say daily EMA/SMA stays above 1000 for 30 days, right?

That's still a bit dangerous, tbh. January saw a pretty stable daily (E/S)MA for about 30 days, and then it dropped like a rock nonetheless. A slightly more conservative choice would be:

30d (S/E)MA reaches 1000, and price doesn't close below 1000.

anyway, I'm still hopeful we'll get there eventually. Might take another year, but eventually, we will have that party Cheesy
legendary

Tongue ok, guess they contain not what they supposed to

man, it is really hard to score clean mdma these days...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
legendary
forgot to attach this   Grin

uh... mh.... are they good ? they look promising, i can tell you. decentralized euphoria, fuck yeah !

i guess that we really have do go through hard low shitty valleys of fear and panic in order to give the party its correct value. the deeper we sink into this stinking bear cave the brighter the party may appear.
1k happened so fast we took it for granted...
we need to turn into believers once again...  worship dat PARTY ---

(and send some of those  Grin)
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
yes gives you magic bit-powers! Tongue
forgot to attach this   Grin
i see many people here that are thirsty for partying
and giving out bitcoins for this

the party organizers will become the richest people in the world in on e night
and they will celebrate it at the party Tongue

legendary

it is still alive.... tickets are cheap....   Wink

This party may not happen for a year or more. What happens if it takes a really long time? Would you refund the money or just pick a date and have the party anyway?

the original plan was to wait one year or two, and if it is still not above 1000, cancel & refund.   

That sounds good, thanks.
legendary

This party may not happen for a year or more. What happens if it takes a really long time? Would you refund the money or just pick a date and have the party anyway?

the original plan was to wait one year or two, and if it is still not above 1000, cancel & refund.   
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
i told you guys!

the slightest mention of the btc1k party and price is going up instantaneously.

WORSHIP THE PARTY & PRICE WILL CCMF !!!1!!!

hemorrhage your faith in the party = losing faith in bitcoin... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
well, $ 1000 seem so far away now --

first run up to 1k was not because of china, it was because of the btc1k party was announced ... Wink

maybe we should do some serious re-announcing now ...

Half off tickets!

Yeah, right? It's like free entry to a $500 party! :-)

Ente
No just half off ticket prices

I'll help you:
/s

Better? :-P

Ente
Pages:
Jump to: