Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement: the international "when-bitcoin-reaches 1000,- $ party" - page 14. (Read 309890 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
way to fast for the crowd. the crowd hasn´t funded yet:

Well I feel sorry for the crowd, but the cheap tickets are all gone now! Wink you could have bought two for the price of one in december.

+1000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
way to fast for the crowd. the crowd hasn´t funded yet:

Well I feel sorry for the crowd, but the cheap tickets are all gone now! Wink you could have bought two for the price of one in december.
legendary
Bitcoin is at $ 900 on bitstamp.

I can't wait.... If it gets to 1k again I'll open up a bottle of champagne.
I will anyway for my birthday party which is in a few days. I really hope the two things coincide.

The way things are going BTC may beat my birthday though...

What is the total number of tickets sold as of yet?

indeed. unreal. the party is back sooner than expected.
it has been sort of doing this all the time.

way too fast for the crowd. the crowd hasn´t funded yet:

https://blockchain.info/de/address/3NaGPeYAZztGnyUjDrkA4VmvMngRF12cF3

edit: typo
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
Bitcoin is at $ 900 on bitstamp.

I can't wait.... If it gets to 1k again I'll open up a bottle of champagne.
I will anyway for my birthday party which is in a few days. I really hope the two things coincide.

The way things are going BTC may beat my birthday though...

What is the total number of tickets sold as of yet?
legendary
Convinced my hubby (told him he doesn't have a choice), so I'm going too. Will take a week traveling around Germany first, then finish the weekend with the party.

if we can assist with anything regarding your travel plans just let us know.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Convinced my hubby (told him he doesn't have a choice), so I'm going too. Will take a week traveling around Germany first, then finish the weekend with the party.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Going, +1 Cheesy

Can't wait!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I know I said I would be coming but this is going to be hard on the timing of this event for me.

Especially since I live in Hawaii...it is literally half-way around the world.  Grin

oooooh, but you need to come!

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Between Rassah stripping and qwk in a tutu, i suggest we donate to the "Tickets For Hot Chicks Without Cash Foundation". Wink

wow, this develops into something H U G E    Cheesy

@ all others: look at the engagement of those guys and try something equivalent...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
I know I said I would be coming but this is going to be hard on the timing of this event for me.

Especially since I live in Hawaii...it is literally half-way around the world.  Grin

Hawaii, you say?

Party at smoothies for... Uh... Someone give me a reason, quick! :-D

February 9, 2014 - To celebrate three years of bitcoin-dollar parity! How it felt like an achievement at the time.

I like it!

I couldn't attend it, but I like it!
legendary
Borsche

Especially since I live in Hawaii...it is literally half-way around the world.  Grin

Hawaii, you say?

February 9, 2014 - To celebrate three years of bitcoin-dollar parity! How it felt like an achievement at the time.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Between Rassah stripping and qwk in a tutu, i suggest we donate to the "Tickets For Hot Chicks Without Cash Foundation". Wink
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Somebody mentioned donating to charity, so we don't look like douchebags (I don't mind looking like a douchebag, but whatever). One suggestion is to have Bitcoin100 set up a separate bitcoin address specifically for this party, and then when all the donation money is collected and counted, donate it all, split evenly between all the charities Bitcoin100 has donated to already. It would go to charity, and it would be another thanks for all those charities that supported Bitcoin from the beginning (you can find the list of charities so far on bitcoin100.org). Plus it would spare us from having to vote on, pick,and approach some specific charity. Call it a "rich douchebag tax" for partying too hard.
Spicing it up a little, if the Tutu Project doesn't accept my 10 BTC donation before the Party, I'll donate directly to the Bitcoin100 (wearing a pink Tutu at the party, of course) Kiss Funds should then go evenly to all the charities, I guess we can sort something out.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Somebody mentioned donating to charity, so we don't look like douchebags (I don't mind looking like a douchebag, but whatever). One suggestion is to have Bitcoin100 set up a separate bitcoin address specifically for this party, and then when all the donation money is collected and counted, donate it all, split evenly between all the charities Bitcoin100 has donated to already. It would go to charity, and it would be another thanks for all those charities that supported Bitcoin from the beginning (you can find the list of charities so far on bitcoin100.org). Plus it would spare us from having to vote on, pick,and approach some specific charity. Call it a "rich douchebag tax" for partying too hard.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

Especially since I live in Hawaii...it is literally half-way around the world.  Grin

Hawaii, you say?

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
If partner is allowed, there will be ALOT of gay people if guess.

that i exactly the problem. no, don´t get me wrong: no problem with gay at all ( Kiss), but they will be a lot of people pretending if they could save $ 1000 this way. it will get very swampy if we go in this direction. in addition , it would cut the budget 50% since we would have to plan everything for the double number of attendants.

Is there no savings for shared accommodations, hostesses, transportation and such?  Maybe a half rate or something, or whatever makes sense, but it may not be a 1 or 0 decision.
Rumor has it, bitcoin is divisible.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Not missing out on this, reserving
legendary
Borsche

that i exactly the problem. no, don´t get me wrong: no problem with gay at all ( Kiss), but they will be a lot of people pretending if they could save $ 1000 this way. it will get very swampy if we go in this direction. in addition , it would cut the budget 50% since we would have to plan everything for the double number of attendants.

I say pay for your partner, it's only fair. Otherwise, some countries allow having up to 4 wives, it can become unpredictable

uups, it just went to 21  Grin

yep, hodling one ticket now!
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: