Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement: the international "when-bitcoin-reaches 1000,- $ party" - page 4. (Read 309873 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
that expresses way better what i wanted to say.   Smiley

you know what? let's change both target and mode:

the day bitcoin reaches $3000 hourly average on at least 3 meaningful exchanges, I will pack my toothbrush and alpaca socks, drive to Frankfurt and see what the fuck happens.

How about that?

EDIT: screw the toothbrush

sounds like a solid move. i am with you, sir.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
that expresses way better what i wanted to say.   Smiley

you know what? let's change both target and mode:

the day bitcoin reaches $3000 hourly average on at least 3 meaningful exchanges, I will pack my toothbrush and alpaca socks, drive to Frankfurt and see what the fuck happens.

How about that?

EDIT: screw the toothbrush
legendary
half a year above $1000 would indeed be necessary.

why?

I would be happy to party once bitcoinaverage.com says "$3000", for example (daily avg is good).

The problem is the logistical preparations of the party, not that some amount of time above some price is necessary to somehow "validate" the price.

that expresses way better what i wanted to say.   Smiley
donator
half a year above $1000 would indeed be necessary.

why?

I would be happy to party once bitcoinaverage.com says "$3000", for example (daily avg is good).

The problem is the logistical preparations of the party, not that some amount of time above some price is necessary to somehow "validate" the price.

legendary
in my opinion an international grand party is hard to pull through. half a year above $1000 would indeed be necessary. local, short term would be much easier.

as soon as there are any serious plans visible for a grand party i guess i will close this thread. 
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I don't think 30 days is enough for a party. Well, maybe a bubble party. 6 months shows stability and seems more realistic for a reason to celebrate. If you were going to have a bubble party that should have happened when Karpeles had his bots run it up to $1,200.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Don't need anything "official" let's just party!

If people can say where they are from and if they would like to meetup for a BTC1K party then it won't be hard to do,
I'm in Melbourne Australia and would be happy to hit the pub for a few beers when we hit the 1k per bitcoin, anyone near me just quote this post or shoot me a PM and we could possible meet if we get a few interested members from the same town.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
If btc can stay over $1,000 for six months into 2017 I think it is.

From the OP:

timing/trigger
our current plan is to play it this way: everything should get armed and ready to rumble within the next coming weeks and months. as soon bitcoin reaches 1000 $ and stays there for 30 days in a row (bitstamp $ 24 h average) this will be our trigger. since everything has been set up during the waiting period, after ignition triggers we will only need 6 -8 additonal weeks to actually unleash this monster.

Except 600watt and crew sunk a bunch of time effort and money into planning this the first time around, and had to abort at great expense. I think it is up to some other interested party to take up the mantle and run with it.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

From the OP:

timing/trigger
our current plan is to play it this way: everything should get armed and ready to rumble within the next coming weeks and months. as soon bitcoin reaches 1000 $ and stays there for 30 days in a row (bitstamp $ 24 h average) this will be our trigger. since everything has been set up during the waiting period, after ignition triggers we will only need 6 -8 additonal weeks to actually unleash this monster.
legendary
party time?

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Lets have the party in Asia! Beaches are great and catering is cheap!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
It was impossible to reserve a location with the conditions this party had.
That's why I was always in favor of planning a BTC1Million Party.
We'd simply buy the damn location way before Cool

We'd need to sell tickets now, though.

Buy your BTC1M ticket today! More than 99.95% rebate now!
Sure, the risk it's not reaching that goal is still slightly elevated, but if it does, now that will be a party where the entire roman empire will fade against! :-D

Ente

I'll organize an BTC1M event. Just send me your bitcoins, I'll take care of the rest, you'll be asked to sign a message with privkey you sent the coin from at the entrance.
Each key will accomodate you and a +1, transfer included.
Sounds good?

legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

Buy your BTC1M ticket today! More than 99.95% rebate now!
Sure, the risk it's not reaching that goal is still slightly elevated, but if it does, now that will be a party where the entire roman empire will fade against! :-D

Ente
donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
New PArty Annoucment please uppon the Price rising atm  Grin Grin Grin

You Guys still think BTC can make it to the 1k mark?  Cheesy Im gladc to know that is had been now over 500 bucks some time.. So for me its just a period of time and the Bitcoin is stable on 1k maybe on 10k maybe on 100k... We will see Wink But actually i think the Price is still worth nothing worth the BTC. Its so fast and easy to Use. that there will be an big PRice rising in the Future Wink

So please do another Annoucment for a big Party Cheesy
Would be great to hear about Wink

regards
lama-hunter
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411
Shitcoin Minimalist
Pages:
Jump to: