Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement: the international "when-bitcoin-reaches 1000,- $ party" - page 59. (Read 309874 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 252
NEIN, ICH BIN DER BITCOIN!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
Phewh! Glad I'm not on that list. Otherwise I would have felt obligated to come.

BTW, isn't ElectricMucus anti-bitcoin? He was bought an SA account as a gift for making fun of bitcoiners, and I suspect he doesn't have many coins anyway.

the list is work in progress due to my lack of deeper knowledge about the important guys. the party will be some kind of seize fire- bulls and bears welcome, scammers not...
we all have in common that we have dedicated larger amounts of either time, funds, hopes, fears, towards our baby/hobby and should it really fly to 1 k $ we surely deserve to celebrate that with fellow members. it would be really great to meet you guys in the real world. this forum is special.

you must have overlooked your name...   Wink
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
BTW, isn't ElectricMucus anti-bitcoin?

Nah, he's just our local Proudhon.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Phewh! Glad I'm not on that list. Otherwise I would have felt obligated to come.

BTW, isn't ElectricMucus anti-bitcoin? He was bought an SA account as a gift for making fun of bitcoiners, and I suspect he doesn't have many coins anyway.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
Sounds great, though maybe $10k is a better milestone... Smiley

Then lets make two partys

And given your BCT handle, for you, sir, another special do for when litecoin hits $100? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?

One step at a time  Wink

sir, r u coming ?

Unfortunately it's too far for me  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust

Then lets make two partys
legendary

One step at a time  Wink

sir, r u coming ?
legendary
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Considering joining aswell. Millionaires' party  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
I´m all in - Ffm is fine with me (15min by bike)  Smiley

(if I get too drunk to ride back home my girlfriend will pick me up, bring me home and carry me up the stairs)  Grin
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I have family in Germany so yeah count me in.  Cheesy
Activity: 826
°^°
<- sign me in

but will not fly, just take the ICE Wink
Activity: 531
Merit: 501
I'm up for a party anywhere on the globe if it hits $1000  Cool
legendary
I know very very well FKF and Berlin (by the way, I'm going to be in FKF tomorrow), and the choice for me is clear: Berlin all the way!!!!!

sorted. thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I know very very well FKF and Berlin (by the way, I'm going to be in FKF tomorrow), and the choice for me is clear: Berlin all the way!!!!!
legendary
Excuse me, but Frankfurt is one of the most boring, dull and ugly cities in Europe. Why Frankfurt?

I can propose many better locations, for example if you want to do it in Germany - why not Berlin? Party never ends in Berlin Wink

-we are not going to live there - just a wild party
-frankfurt airport easy to get good international connection. good/short connection to center
-EZB headquarter
-banking centre, we could party on their roofs
-frankfurt is neither boring/dull/ugly, topranking in all kinds of international city rankings

i consider berlin though, if the the folks want it to be there - yep, why not.
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
legendary
Terrible place for a convention, but... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pattaya-39476

i always wondered exactly why thailand has outlawed bitcoin. they must have digged this thread.... Cheesy

it is an honor to put you on the list, p.g.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Pages:
Jump to: