Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BitcoinAdvertisers.com THE MONEY MAKING MONSTER! - page 5. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
   Saint Kitts & Nevis Anguilla   1   1   684 Bytes

Tom Williams? lol
I just thought this was interesting and thought I would share:

The top 10 fewest countries of origin on BitcoinAdvertisers.com   

Tadjikistan   13   13   8.62 KB   
   Marshall Islands   10   10   6.53 KB   
   Central African Republic   8   8   5.34 KB   
   Palau   pw   6   6   3.97 KB   
   Equatorial Guinea   5   5   3.31 KB   
   Mauritania   3   3   2.04 KB   
   Greenland   2   2   1.32 KB   
   Reunion (French)   1   1   683 Bytes   
   Saint Kitts & Nevis Anguilla   1   1   684 Bytes
Our goal is to do the same with "bitcoin advertising" in the weeks ahead.

perhaps then, you should link to your site every time you type "bitcoin advertising" Tongue

Humorous!  Even a step ahead of me I'm planning something similar to that for the next Press Release coming out in a couple days.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

perhaps then, you should link to your site every time you type "bitcoin advertising" Tongue
Bitcoinadvertisers.com now number one Google search for "bitcoin advertisers"!

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=bitcoin+advertisers&oq=bitcoin+advertisers

legendary
Activity: 952
Stop lying customers about 1% commission fee!

Total Paid Out: 38.251410366 BTC
Fees Earned: 1.190484634  BTC

Turn on your calculator, it is ~3.1%!

Fees Earned: 1.190484634  BTC + the money not paid to publishers
legendary
Activity: 1582
Stop lying customers about 1% commission fee!

Total Paid Out: 38.251410366 BTC
Fees Earned: 1.190484634  BTC

Turn on your calculator, it is ~3.1%!
I am not in this game to make profits, but rather to provide good services to people, but yes you are right in that I need a partner, who knows how to talk to people. My logic is very strange when it comes to socializing. And most people take my words as being arrogant or similar, or so I've been told.

In my experience just being honest sounds blunt, arrogant, or hurtful to people but I get called arrogant and much worse when just being a nice guy.  Being more cerebral ("stuck in ones head") then average people most developers are a bit socially awkward (even the trendy nerdy ones I have know). Now you have 8-12 good looking services but you don't have a business plan wrapped around them and I can tell you have more time to think those things through and are not constrained by needing to make a profit (like I am) when making a service.   If I were you I would try to find someone in your strange country (i.e., if you live where poor fools are used to paying $75 an hour for web development it should be easy!) willing to invest into or volunteer for a business manager that understands online services where you can work on the tech things to your hearts content you will be on a better path to success.
donator
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
I am not in this game to make profits, but rather to provide good services to people, but yes you are right in that I need a partner, who knows how to talk to people. My logic is very strange when it comes to socializing. And most people take my words as being arrogant or similar, or so I've been told.

I like this saying,  All good things comes to those who wait.
donator
I just had the great idea to post something similar as you did in my thread, no hurt intended Wink
donator
You should quit this before you waste 6 months into this like the other ad networks  Wink Let me know if you have an affordable rate for marketing work as I am definitely interested in bringing you on for a few of my sites. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'll be purchasing some ad space for my web hosting services to see how this goes.

Nice website by the way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Suffice to say that Andrew does not posess the technical know-how to run and support a site and service like this.
legendary
Activity: 952
I have decided to suspend your banners on the Daily Bitcoins. I hope other users would also evaluate features and conditions that BitcoinAdvertisers.com operator offers and make a correct choice!

P.S. I have requested a refund of remaining funds, but you have declined.

Same here.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I see no future for this service if the admin will not invest his time/money in the development, IMHO.
Most of development time is used for the new version, only necessary updates are done for the current site.  Smiley
legendary
At least you can leave them without a payout if you click enough. Given that even the traffic stats for partners are public, the system can be easily exploited.
Totally agree.
I see no future for this service if the admin will not invest his time/money in the development, IMHO.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Warning message disappeared, but now I see balance 0 BTC and payment still not received!

You got banned. True adsense style, but without the automated warning email lol
So can I ban all customers by clicking the fuck out of all the bitcoinadvertisers links with a few proxies? Grin
legendary
Warning message disappeared, but now I see balance 0 BTC and payment still not received!
Pages:
Jump to: