Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BitcoinAdvertisers.com THE MONEY MAKING MONSTER! - page 7. (Read 21788 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I checked your address and your CTR is way too high that could be indicating bad clicks.  When it gets down to the appropriate levels you will be paid.
What do you mean? That my website's visitors too often clicked your banner? I have not found any limits on your website!

That is correct, the only way to measure for bad or fraudulent clicks is by averaging the percentage of what a normal click through rate versus one with fraudulent clicks.  In order to protect advertisers investment we have to be aggressive with what we believe the acceptable click through rate is and if or when your traffic normalizes to what it is set to for the number of impressions expected you will get your payout.

High CTR not always indicates to the fraud, it can highly vary from site-to-site. There are plenty of other methods how to detect fraud.

Currently you are misleading customers promising "Currently you could earn 10.89 mBTC for one visitor" but telling nothing about CTR limits! It is really bad business practice!
legendary
I checked your address and your CTR is way too high that could be indicating bad clicks.  When it gets down to the appropriate levels you will be paid.
What do you mean? That my website's visitors too often clicked your banner? I have not found any limits on your website!
legendary
I am using your banners on my service Daily Bitcoins. I have not received payments for few last days, when I enter addresses to your Stats section it shows a message:
"Your payout is delayed, please contact support if this problem doesn't go away in a week"

Addresses:
1B8eNdu4567BWb1jeBdcJDYEssaYnZXcjY
1Fz8jjBeug5KkPwEzAixjx71PyeofUN3HV
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I've now added one of your ad frames to my mobile site. I have it set at 290 x 70 and most of the content seems to fit OK but sometimes the "Ads by BitcoinAdvertisers" gets cut off.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
what if an ad submitted by me has 0 views?
any way to change that, or are the BTC i sent to pay for that ad lost to me?

Agreed... there needs to be a way to edit ads.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
what if an ad submitted by me has 0 views?
any way to change that, or are the BTC i sent to pay for that ad lost to me?
Activity: 784
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
Superb job Andrew! You are an integral piece of the Bitcoin ecosystem...I expect nothing less from you now  Grin Grin Grin Grin
+10000 internets!

I knew andrew was going to be a bitcoin bad ass since he put up bitcoingunparts.com  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
I just want to let everyone know, we've been using BA.com for a little over a week now and it has been generating us quality clicks and lots of them!

Superb job Andrew! You are an integral piece of the Bitcoin ecosystem...I expect nothing less from you now  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
Am I out to lunch on this one? Because nobody commented on my earlier notification that 0.01 BTC is NOT equivalent to 1 mBTC. It needs to be fixed on your front page.
Fixed, thanks!  Grin

Excellent!
Activity: 23
Am I out to lunch on this one? Because nobody commented on my earlier notification that 0.01 BTC is NOT equivalent to 1 mBTC. It needs to be fixed on your front page.
Fixed, thanks!  Grin
Activity: 614
legendary
wow added my ad 5 minutes ago, 44 impressions, 11 clicks.
sure you have real numbers?

Which one is your ad?

Buy Bitcoins in Berlin Germany - FACE TO FACE!
legendary
wow added my ad 5 minutes ago, 44 impressions, 11 clicks.
sure you have real numbers?
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
would really like to see how my ads are doing.
maybe refill / adjust the bid?

Are they not listed on http://bitcoinadvertisers.com/stats.php ? I will look into adding a bid history feature for expired bids as well.
legendary
would really like to see how my ads are doing.
maybe refill / adjust the bid?
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
Added payout history feature for partners, fixed incrementing CTR bug with certain sites.
legendary
Activity: 952
Why is "Facebook" listed as a "partner"?

Go to facebook.com
You'll see that facebook placed a giant bitcoinAdvertisers Ad on their homepage.
I think Google will do the same.

If you mean that Andrew paid Facebook for some advertising space for bitcoinadvertisers.com, that's understandable (although I have yet to see any) but I don't think that qualifies anyone as a "partner" or else I'd be a partner of Walmart for buying a gift card.

I was joking.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Someone may have put an ad on Facebook application. List shows always only the domain, even if the ad is on ex. mydomain.com/mycoolhomepage/  Smiley Anyway, new partner page is coming soon.

Cool!
Activity: 23
Someone may have put an ad on Facebook application. List shows always only the domain, even if the ad is on ex. mydomain.com/mycoolhomepage/  Smiley Anyway, new partner page is coming soon.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Go to facebook.com
You'll see that facebook placed a giant bitcoinAdvertisers Ad on their homepage.
I think Google will do the same.

If you mean that Andrew paid Facebook for some advertising space for bitcoinadvertisers.com, that's understandable (although I have yet to see any) but I don't think that qualifies anyone as a "partner" or else I'd be a partner of Walmart for buying a gift card.
Pages:
Jump to: