Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BitcoinAdvertisers.com THE MONEY MAKING MONSTER! - page 4. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Site works good, made good amount of BTC off of very few clicks.
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
The images aren't appearing. They looked great for the first few days. But right now the images are broken.

Also, is nobody purchasing image ads?

Thanks for the error report, please send me a snapshot at [email protected]

Images sent.
The images aren't appearing. They looked great for the first few days. But right now the images are broken.

Also, is nobody purchasing image ads?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Payment still missing!
legendary
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
has anyone ever been paid from this service ?  Huh
Yes. I have been paid before but a few days ago payments stopped.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
* YOU get paid every .25btc worth of clicks on your website (anti-click fraud measures are in place, abuse the system get banned, very simple).
My account accumulated 0.40 BTC but still no payment (the previous payment was 5444 min ago for 0.0495 BTC). I've also wrote to you via your support form yesterday about this but still got no reply.

i'm going out on a limb but like this guy said you probably got scammed like I did ....
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
has anyone ever been paid from this service ?  Huh
* YOU get paid every .25btc worth of clicks on your website (anti-click fraud measures are in place, abuse the system get banned, very simple).
My account accumulated 0.40 BTC but still no payment (the previous payment was 5444 min ago for 0.0495 BTC). I've also wrote to you via your support form yesterday about this but still got no reply.
You probably have high, by Andrew Bitcoiner's point of view, click-through rate. Therefore you will not receive payment.
BTW, I am in the same situation with missing payments for Daily Bitcoins.
I do not think so, the CTR is 0.15%.
Ohhhh shittyballs! We got image ads up and running!  Grin

Can't wait until you get the 160px X 600px tower ads up. I got a ton of space for them on my website. Lot's of traffic, too!

Thanks for allowing people to create the 120px X 600px. It's a size most people don't think about, but it's out there. I have a nice spot for it in my forum.

Keep up the good work!

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
You probably have high, by Andrew Bitcoiner's point of view, click-through rate. Therefore you will not receive payment.
BTW, I am in the same situation with missing payments for Daily Bitcoins.
legendary

You'll probably be scammed like many of us.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
PROMOTION: I will be giving away 1btc worth of free advertising to a charity or non profit of your choice, preferably bitcoin related.  

Please submit your suggestions on this thread, I will close the promotion and make the ad sometime Sunday.

http://bitcoin100.org (thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-100-developed-specifically-for-non-profits-52543)

Looks very worthy  Smiley

Alright so the winner by unanimous decision is http://bitcoin100.org! Congratulations, please PM me with

Ad text
URL http://bitcoin100.org
Link text

Thank you Andrew, you message was posted in the bitcoin100 thread too, we will get back with an ad text shortly.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
PROMOTION: I will be giving away 1btc worth of free advertising to a charity or non profit of your choice, preferably bitcoin related. 

Please submit your suggestions on this thread, I will close the promotion and make the ad sometime Sunday.

http://bitcoin100.org (thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-100-developed-specifically-for-non-profits-52543)
Activity: 602
Merit: 502
Activity: 396
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

Activity: 396
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
I don't see what all the hubbub is about. So, farmvillefeed is putting up bitcoinadvertisers ads? That's nice.

I was hoping you'd unveiled version 2.0, with image ads. When's that coming?

Image ads are coming within a few days.  Major site redesign (with login options and graphs) about a month away. 
I don't see what all the hubbub is about. So, farmvillefeed is putting up bitcoinadvertisers ads? That's nice.

I was hoping you'd unveiled version 2.0, with image ads. When's that coming?

Pages:
Jump to: