Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BitcoinAdvertisers.com THE MONEY MAKING MONSTER! - page 8. (Read 21819 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Why is "Facebook" listed as a "partner"?

Go to facebook.com
You'll see that facebook placed a giant bitcoinAdvertisers Ad on their homepage.
I think Google will do the same.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Why is "Facebook" listed as a "partner"?
legendary
Sent PM here 3 days ago.
Sent support ticket 2 days ago.

Still didn't got any answer to my problem.

Please solve this fast because I want my money!

Your CTR is to high, once it gets into the appropriate zone your payment will be sent.

Why didn't you answer that when I sent you PM or support ticket?

It won't get in the appropriate zone by itself. I explained why it is like this.
Where can I find this "appropriate zone"?
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
592k impressions today. I think it can be officially stated that BitcoinAdvertisers.com is now the number 1 advertising network in the bitcoin community.
Sent PM here 3 days ago.

Your CTR is to high, once it gets into the appropriate zone your payment will be sent.
legendary
Sent PM here 3 days ago.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
When the service will be up again?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Site is down. 503 error.
Activity: 812
» Partners
This page shows all sites where your ad will appear

payb.tc

uh, wrong.

you might want to make sure your list is kept accurate so that page's header statement isn't lying.

BitcoinAdvertisers.com is not responsible to 3rd parties that chose to use or disuse our service, your complaint has been noted and that may be addressed in the near future however I will note that the proper place to submit support requests and get the fastest turn around is http://bitcoinadvertisers.com/support.php Thank you.

not complaining, just pointing out a fact (just as you love pointing out facts, andrew).

the fact is the subtitle on that page is incorrect.

your ads will not appear on payb.tc as stated on that page.

Activity: 812
» Partners
This page shows all sites where your ad will appear

payb.tc

uh, wrong.

you might want to make sure your list is kept accurate so that page's header statement isn't lying.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1010
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
Does the list reset at payouts? I saw BitcoinWeekly.info in the list earlier, but it's not there now.
Great, I got the partner list alphabetical for you tonight.

+1 TY... much easier to read!

Question though... some of my domains where I display ads are not showing up on the list... I am sharing a single iframe across several domains. Does that make a difference?
BitcoinAdvertisers.com within 1 week becomes the number 2 and 3rd page rank for "bitcoin advertising" and "bitcoin advertisers"  

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=bitcoin+advertisers

We're comin to get you OpFab...

Congrats! I really like what you've done with this so far!!
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
Your site currently says that a person could earn ~2 mBTC per click, but the bid price right now is ~0.02 BTC. Shouldn't it read that a person could earn ~20 mBTC per click?
I now own bitcoinadvertising.com as well.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Have you considered making BitcoinAdvertisers on the GLBSE?  I'd buy stock.  Forgive me if this was previously mentioned.

Seconded.

Thirded lol
Have you considered making BitcoinAdvertisers on the GLBSE?  I'd buy stock.  Forgive me if this was previously mentioned.

Seconded.

Keep the votes coming  Smiley I was offered one buyout opportunity already but I am willing to work more to see this fruition into a vibrant and active company with staff and revenue.  I have ten years of startup and advertising business experience and believe I have the skills to make this happen.
Activity: 322

Seconded.
832k hits in May alone!  1 million expected by next week!
Pages:
Jump to: